Ignore Post by ______

Ignore Post by ______

in Forum and Website Bugs

Posted by: Avani Silver.2018

Avani Silver.2018

Ignore Post By “Username” is not functioning. I hope it can be fixed soon because I find this function most handy to sort out the L2P from the information I seek in the official forums.

Ignore Post by ______

Posted by: stonberg.4198

stonberg.4198

Same here, tried across several different browsers. Please fix this ANet.

Ignore Post by ______

Posted by: Korrigan.4837

Korrigan.4837

I second this. I tried to ignore a couple of rude or annoying posters, but even though it said it was successful, the posts are still visible.

The Farstar Alliance [TFA] – Gandara Server.
A PvX guild for mature players with a life.

Ignore Post by ______

Posted by: Zonzai.2341

Zonzai.2341

Okay, well I guess I don’t have to start a new thread asking if this feature is bugged. It is. Please do fix this ANet. You have a small group of people running around screaming that every profession is the worst profession in the game and a another group running around with L2P posts. They’re both annoying and don’t add anything useful to the forums. I’d like to not have to see their posts.

Ignore Post by ______

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We will pass on the information to the forum team to make sure this gets fixed.

Ignore Post by ______

Posted by: Rukia.4802

Rukia.4802

Just going to bump this thread to let others know that it’s a known issue… I tried to ignore someone today and found out it doesn’t work

“I find this rain quite pleasant, it feels as though raindrops are blessing our victory”