Anet, stop it!

Anet, stop it!

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: Hawken son of Z.1367

Hawken son of Z.1367

I highly suggest you stop working against yourself. part of GW has always been “status” even if a super rare weapon or armor piece looks like trash to you, if its super rare.. your going to show it.

well.. my examples of this in GW2 is Liadri mini, and for more of an example. even the Black Lion weapon skins.. stop releasing minis and items, giving us a date to get the stuff by, and then 4 months later make them available again. its a huge slap in the face for playing YOUR game. you did this in GW1 too and has upset many players. like the festival hats from early years that even a new player can now get? common! horrible. many people I know feel the same as me, and it means enuff for me to get angry at my monitor and get GW2 off the dang screen so I can come to the forums and throw a kitten fit about it.

STOP IT.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I highly suggest you stop working against yourself. part of GW has always been “status” even if a super rare weapon or armor piece looks like trash to you, if its super rare.. your going to show it.

well.. my examples of this in GW2 is Liadri mini, and for more of an example. even the Black Lion weapon skins.. stop releasing minis and items, giving us a date to get the stuff by, and then 4 months later make them available again. its a huge slap in the face for playing YOUR game. you did this in GW1 too and has upset many players. like the festival hats from early years that even a new player can now get? common! horrible. many people I know feel the same as me, and it means enuff for me to get angry at my monitor and get GW2 off the dang screen so I can come to the forums and throw a kitten fit about it.

STOP IT.

So someone that didn’t play during the first release featuring the Gauntlet should never have a chance to get the mini?
They even made it rather clear that they WOULD return the Gauntlet AND the achievements for it.

It does still require skill enough to actually beat the content, so why should your skill count more because you had it a year ago?

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

I don’t see how this was a problem for GW1. The game was switched over to automation, it is for all intensive purposes quite dead – they made past things available because there is nobody there to make new things.

With GW2, part of this comes down to the fact that they want to keep the China release and the NA/EU release in sync, so yes this time around they’re offering things from past events.

Have you also considered that there are people who didn’t have time to do this last time around? Last year Queen’s Gauntlet was in the middle of exams for me, this is my first time actually getting to play it and therefore my first chance at getting the mini. Just because other people can get what you have doesn’t mean that your achievement wasn’t meaningful.

GW has never been about the prestige of a reward, it’s about the feeling of achievement. The reward is there as an indicator of your achievement. If you want to feel super exclusive and powerful then go play that other game. GW should be about helping as many people as possible to achieve what they want to achieve. Not going LOL I’m so much better than everyone else because I have this thing!

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Verene.1480

Verene.1480

“I was able to play the game during a certain two week period” does not equal prestige. It just means you were able to play the game during that certain period of time.

I’ve absolutely no problem with people getting a crack at previous LS rewards (and I have all but one or two). Someone getting something that I had a year ago doesn’t make mine any lesser. And no, I would not show something that I think is ugly just because it’s super-rare or whatever – that’s why I don’t have the zephyrite helm.

They’re cosmetic items. Get over it.

Leader of I Can Outtweet a Centaur! [TWIT] | Owner of Under the Pale Tree
twitguild.enjin.com | thepaletree.net
Twitter: @LadyVerene | @TWITGuild | @ThePaleTree

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Kiriwar.7382

Kiriwar.7382

special snowflake alerts

and why would people wear items they think are ugly? what world do you live in

Like swords, sorcery and misfortune?
Read Wingless, a fantasy comic about a knight’s journey, here!

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Hawken son of Z.1367

Hawken son of Z.1367

rarity is rarity, if you didn’t player guildwars when an item was available and therefore didn’t get it.. than that’s to kitten bad… that’s the way it SHOULD BE for certain things. IE- year 1 minis and such.

Anet, stop it!

Verene.1480

Hi. Day one player here. Pre-day one player, in fact, as I played since BWE1 and camped the login for headstart since they hinted they would put the servers up early (they did).

I don’t care about newer players getting a chance at things I was able to get last year. It makes absolutely no difference to me whatsoever. I still have the things I got from doing meta-achievements in that time (which is by no means difficult…IF you are able to play the game or even have it at that point). Being as they were all rewards for completing LS things, and those were all temporary…yeah, it’s totally fine that people who may have missed them for whatever reason get a second chance at gaining them. And there are still plenty of previous items that are either not available or such rare drops that they may as well be considered unavailable.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

I played since day one and I have pretty much all the limited release items that didn’t cost gold (so anything from achievement points, town clothes hats that got turned into armour, all the back items and other Living Story achievement rewards) and I strongly support their return to the game in this release and I’m disappointed they were removed in the first place. I hate temporary content and I hate temporary time limited rewards, and I say that as someone who was privileged enough to have most of them unlocked on my account before this release.

Someone else owning an item I own does not diminish the value of the item to me. I don’t measure the worth of a skin based on depriving others from having it, that’s horrible imo and it’s something I hate about MMO game design.

I encourage ArenaNet to do this more often, and for future rewards I think they should stop giving and taking every two weeks. Use the Living Story releases to introduce items that are easy to acquire for the first 2-4 weeks of the release but then make them harder to acquire (but still possible to acquire) after the release has ended. This still encourages players to play during releases but it doesn’t make these “forever gone” items later on. It also helps give “old” content a purpose once the release has ended, if the Sclerite Karka Shell was available via some kind of regional track progression in Southsun Cove players would have a reason to invest time there even today.

Past Living Story items can be used so much better than kitten boosting tools. I think the game would be a lot better if we did away with time-limited as a form of prestige and emphasised mastery of content instead.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: DraconicDak.9340

DraconicDak.9340

No, sorry, you’re wrong. That others have a chance at getting an exclusive item from a previous LS chapter doesn’t affect anyone who already has it.

I have a friend that had to give up GW2 for several months because of school and personal life issues. When he finally came back and I caught him up to the Scarlet events, he was absolutely furious that he had missed out on stuff that would never be seen again. And now here it is, back for another chance, and you have the selfish audacity to say it shouldn’t be?

Putting in the work (or getting lucky) for a rare item doesn’t make you better than others. It just means you played the game at a specific time. No reason to deny other people things they’d like.

Member of I Can Outtweet a Centaur! [TWIT] | Writer for Under the Pale Tree
Jade Quarry [JQ]

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: rincewind.9528

rincewind.9528

Temporal content is an huge mistake. Forcing you to play always or risking to lose content forever is a huge turn off from the game.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

In my opinion ANet needs to stop with this temporary content and focus more on adding permanent content.

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

I don’t see why people care about this so much. I got my Liadri Mini last time. This time I can spend that time doing other things, old players and new players who might be better or skilled enough as it is will now be able to get it.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

I didn’t get to play the last time this came out. I apparently missed the massive farming event. I also missed Liadri. That kind of bugged me a bit since most of the folks I did dungeons with all had her.

Well, I was happy to have the chance to do it this time. I farmed the tickets and got mine as well. I just responded to a similar thread earlier today. There is actually a guy upset that the ‘prestige’ of his Fervid Censor is not going to be respected anymore….c’mon guys. Let folks put in the time/effort and get the unique skins.

As for Liadri, she isn’t a give away. If someone can beat her, let them beat her. Why does it bother you so much?

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

another “snowflake” thread….stop punishing new players, or those for whatever reason couldnt get them first time round.

Liadri mini is just proof you beat her, there’s NO reason there should only be a single chance at her.

for the buy mini’s, why shouldn’t people have a chance to buy them again? Because oh my you want to be the only with them? How does others having a chance to get these items affect your game?

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

you did this in GW1 too and has upset many players.

Funny, first time I’m hearing this.
Everyone else was asking for another chance to get the stuff because too many just flat out did not or could not play during the first 2-4 weeks it was available.

Seems like you’re – basically – on your own. :P

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: NYG.2568

NYG.2568

All of these people saying they MISSED it…..KEYWORD is MISSED! As in done long gone..You cant have Yesterday Back!!! There should be no In Game Time Machine for Old Players who Missed it or new Players…Yes it was said events would return change the kitten Items..So Those items stay Unique and sort of rare..Dollars and cents is what this is all about Anet has No Loyalty to its Original Player base…All they care about is enticing new players and Getting paid…

Remember we don’t draw on cave walls anymore.Language and texts have evolved since.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Bluee.1425

Bluee.1425

Self-entitled people are often the most selfish ones. However exclusive you feel you’re worth, this is a yearly event. Not a one-time thing. It’s also a good catch-up for new players who just started the game.

But here’s the irony. People like you complain exclusivity then there will be people who complain about not having a chance. So is there a winner? Nope lol. All and all this is nothing but another complaint.

Commander Champion Magus Bluee of Rata Sum Security [RSS]

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Bluee.1425

Bluee.1425

In my opinion ANet needs to stop with this temporary content and focus more on adding permanent content.

Stay tune for Season 2

Commander Champion Magus Bluee of Rata Sum Security [RSS]

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: JohnLShannonhouse.1820

JohnLShannonhouse.1820

Anet has No Loyalty to its Original Player base…All they care about is enticing new players and Getting paid…

You mean that ANet is betraying you by helping newer players or players who could not play during the first release. No, sorry, that is not how it works. ANet did not betray you.

As earlier posts noted, from the very beginning ANet said they would re-release this content. If I tell you my store is open 6AM to 10AM and 6PM to 10PM, don’t get angry with me when I open my doors again at 6PM. That does not mean I am disrespecting my morning customers.

I suggest a better title for the thread is “Anet, keep it up!”

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

That was in GW1.

GW2 is all about the cash shop. Now open up your wallet and prepare to spend spend spend, for a chance at a chance of a weapon skin.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

Anet, stop it!

lordkrall.7241

That was in GW1.

GW2 is all about the cash shop. Now open up your wallet and prepare to spend spend spend, for a chance at a chance of a weapon skin.

Oh?
How many of those re-released items from in-game can you buy in the cash shop? (Or for gold for that matter..?)

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

That was in GW1.

Oh?
How many of those re-released items from in-game can you buy in the cash shop? (Or for gold for that matter..?)

Reading comprehension? Let me make it more simple for you.

GW1 was about earning skins. They came along with prestige and were proof of having done something.

GW2 is about buying them from the gemshop. Now reach into your wallet and buy some gems like NCsoft wants.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

Anet, stop it!

lordkrall.7241

GW1 was about earning skins. They came along with prestige and were proof of having done something.

GW2 is about buying them from the gemshop. Now reach into your wallet and buy some gems like NCsoft wants.

So, what have this to do with a thread about re-releasing in-game rewards from earlier releases…?

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Redenaz.8631

Redenaz.8631

Quoted for truth. +1

For what it’s worth, I’m glad to see the things the festival has brought back. I don’t mind the supposed reduction in prestige, and I’m glad to be able to pick up one or two items that I missed or skipped, personally. People complain about temporary content and locking out particular rewards forever, and this kind of thing is a good solution. I thought it was great when they added it to GW1, and I’m glad we don’t have to wait for the end of the game’s life cycle for players to get a second chance at cool skins.

There’s a certain amount of balance to be had, because I don’t want everything to be super-frequently available, but I’m inclined err on the side of letting players earn the historical skins they want over locking them out for the sake of retaining some supposed amount of prestige.

“Look at me, I’m the only one with this sweet skin from 18 months ago!”

seems less cool than

“Yay! I can finally get that sweet skin I missed!”

~The Storyteller – Elementalist – Jade Quarry~

Anet, stop it!

NYG.2568

Anet has No Loyalty to its Original Player base…All they care about is enticing new players and Getting paid…

You mean that ANet is betraying you by helping newer players or players who could not play during the first release. No, sorry, that is not how it works. ANet did not betray you.

As earlier posts noted, from the very beginning ANet said they would re-release this content. If I tell you my store is open 6AM to 10AM and 6PM to 10PM, don’t get angry with me when I open my doors again at 6PM. That does not mean I am disrespecting my morning customers.

Perhaps you should reread my post.. No where does it say betrayed! The word used was loyalty. I also say yes events would return but does it mean it has to use the same items after all.. Heres My example …Last Year the Seattle Seahawks one the Superbowl.. You being a new memeber/player …do you deserve the Title Champion and The Ring?? Ofcoarse Not you were NOT there and Did not Participate..This is in no way to offend new players.Hell the more the merrier,but………………..

Remember we don’t draw on cave walls anymore.Language and texts have evolved since.

Anet, stop it!

Verene.1480

Maybe if the rewards that returned that were anything that required any real effort, you’d have a point. This is more like a team had a shirt available for their players if they were around during a certain (short) time period, and deciding later to give new players the shirt.

Also, your example fails twice – as every year, the Seahawks will play other NFL teams (replaying the content) and have the same chance at getting that ring (a second chance at rewards). So essentially giving new players a second chance to get something they may have missed is EXACTLY like a team winning the Super Bowl and the next year playing to try and do so again.

(edited by Verene.1480)

Anet, stop it!

NYG.2568

Maybe if the rewards that returned that were anything that required any real effort, you’d have a point. This is more like a team had a shirt available for their players if they were around during a certain (short) time period, and deciding later to give new players the shirt.

Also, your example fails twice – as every year, the Seahawks will play other NFL teams (replaying the content) and have the same chance at getting that ring (a second chance at rewards). So essentially giving new players a second chance to get something they may have missed is EXACTLY like a team winning the Super Bowl and the next year playing to try and do so again.

You are sort of right. Yes youd have the chance but it wont be the SAME SuperBowl ring..

Attachments:

Anet, stop it!

Carighan.6758

Funny that you say that, considering that the whole complaint of the thread is ANet daring to make items available again (mind you, not in the gem store).

Did you even read what you replied to?

GW1 was about earning skins. Uh huh. You also realize GW1 isn’t a MMORPG, and is more comparable to D3 (ARPG with tight online integration) than GW2? And GW2 aims to be more comparable to the likes of DAoC (hell, their whole unique ad point was DAoC’s PvP mode) or WoW?

But yeah, keep those goggles on. GW1 was so much better. :P

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Gagaru.6132

Gagaru.6132

“Now that I have Thing, how dare you ever give new players the same opportunity to get Thing.”

Don’t lose your sense of personal value over other people getting to enjoy the stuff you did, c’mon man.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

I wear things I like. Status be kitten ed! Do this and your life will be longer.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

They announced since last year that they would re-release this again. Whether OP and company didn’t acknowledge this is not ANET’s fault or anyone’s but their own for that matter.

Anet, stop it!

Carighan.6758

“Now that I have Thing, how dare you ever give new players the same opportunity to get Thing.”

Don’t lose your sense of personal value over other people getting to enjoy the stuff you did, c’m

This is also surprising me because I bet a significant amount of players who are upset at something like this are also upset that they weren’t the heroes of LS1 or the PS. Yet, making us the heroes would completely devalue the role just the same (which is what happened when they said we’re the “leader” – such a bad way to ruin an otherwise great team-setup ).

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

“I already got the item, forget about everyone else!”

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Anet, stop it!

NYG.2568

YES Again Anet did say they would rerelease the CONTENT. That Does NOT mean the REWARDS have to be the same. This years Content with Four Winds isnt exactly the same as Last years So why is it that the rewards are..Hell why are they issuing rewards from Totally Different events? Its a Sales Ploy For China and new players. People with the closed minds are failing to see the point. In GW 1 each years repeatable events such as Halloween and Wintersday Offered different Items..Anet said it themselves they want this to be a living game..Changes that cant be undone and such. This should play along with that theme.

Anet, stop it!

Verene.1480

How is it a sales ploy, exactly? They’re account-bound items that can only be obtained with account-bound currency. It’s not like you can convert gems to gold to buy the items.

Also, it logically follows that if they were to release the content again, the rewards would also be available.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Moonjelly.3742

Moonjelly.3742

One should work towards the rewards because it’s something you like, and not just to have it so you can feel unique in a crowd of hundreds who could really give a rats backside. At the end of the day it’s just a bunch of pixels, and there are far more important things to get riled up over than who has what in a fantasy universe.

I for one am just fine with the fact that a year from now newcomers or people who missed the event can get the Scarlet helmet, or the panda pet for example.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

New players get to enjoy something that you did before.

If you find yourself raging over something like that rather than being happy for them, then it’s time to put down the keyboard and re-evaluate your priorities in life.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

I’ve not heard a single person outside of these weird threads mention how annoyed they are that the old LS reward minis and skins are available again.

Nobody cares.

Gandara

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Shen Slayer.3058

Shen Slayer.3058

STOP IT.

Stop comparing this garbage to GW1, it will never be as great. The developers from GW1 actually played the game, they were one of us and they understood. Not these money/gem hungry kittens.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

I think this is a troll thread. Even if it’s not, what I would’ve said has been said.

Anet, stop it!

Carighan.6758

This years Content with Four Winds isnt exactly the same as Last years So why is it that the rewards are..

Only, they’re not the same. How do you explain that? :P

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

I recall some sets of rune/sigil recipes that did not return…

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: onemantankwall.3641

onemantankwall.3641

Lol the OP reminds me of the old DAoC days before all the kids transfered to WoW OMG LOOK MY MY GLOWY I GOT FROM DARKNESS FALLS NO ONE ELSE SHOULD HAVE THIS COOL GLOWY HEY YOU DELETE YOUR GLOWY BECAUSE I GOT MINE WAY BEFORE YOU!!!!!! mom!!! The guy wont delete his glowy so that i can look cooler i had it first!!!! Never got tired of the raging kids i think since i went back to it mythic made it where nearly all wepions had a glowing effect to them since lvl 1 lol

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Enjoyluck.2618

Enjoyluck.2618

They recycle the rewards because they can’t make new one that requires money :P

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

Perhaps you should reread my post.. No where does it say betrayed! The word used was loyalty.

And the term for lack/loss/abuse of loyalty is Betrayal.

That was in GW1.

Oh?

GW2 has plenty of “Earned-only” skins as well, like GW1. Earning items through accomplishment is one thing (No matter how trivial that accomplishment may seem to others). However, taking away the ability to earn an item is problematic. If you want Living Story content, you have to play Living Story content for them – there’s no way around that. You just have a chance to actually earn the living story content you’re playing for. The people who were there for the original event already got the item faster, cheaper, easier, and earlier than everyone else.

A lot of people play games to escape the abuses and unfairness of reality.

Stop comparing this garbage to GW1, it will never be as great. The developers from GW1 actually played the game, they were one of us and they understood. Not these money/gem hungry kittens.

The developers of GW2 also play the game as well, given how many ANet-marked Baby Doylaks racing around the cliffs I’ve seen. I’ve also stumbled across them in other areas.

(edited by Sartharina.3542)

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Jorvych.3064

Jorvych.3064

If you’re really going to get mad over seeing someone wearing a skin you got a year beforehand, you should probably reexamine the game’s fundamentals.
it’s about teamwork. it’s about, as earlier stated, feeling the achievement. shoot, Legendaries were supposed to be the utmost symbol of prestige and awesomeness, yet you see them everywhere even more than the skins from the FotFW.
don’t get me wrong, the idea of, “you had to be there, sorry bud,” made Party Hats from RS so expensive and amazing when you actually saw one. but I cannot tell you how many people over my couple years of playing that game who were so annoyed that you couldn’t get a simple little crown to wear for fun.
it’s the same idea. I’ve wanted the Fervid Censer ever since I saw one, and upon learning that the activity to earn it was taken away a year before I began playing again I was pretty upset. same with the Horns of the Dragon. with the rerelease of this content, and the simple but lovely rewards, I now have an opportunity to earn all these items again, some I didn’t know existed.
instead, think of the little guy. not of your prestige. this game isn’t about selfishness.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Psychol.5783

Psychol.5783

I hated temporary items in GW1 and I hate it here because it serves no purpose except making circlejerk groups of no-lifes owning every item in the game just because they are on welfare and can play 24h per day.

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

If you’re really going to get mad over seeing someone wearing a skin you got a year beforehand, you should probably reexamine the game’s fundamentals.
it’s about teamwork. it’s about, as earlier stated, feeling the achievement. shoot, Legendaries were supposed to be the utmost symbol of prestige and awesomeness, yet you see them everywhere even more than the skins from the FotFW.
don’t get me wrong, the idea of, “you had to be there, sorry bud,” made Party Hats from RS so expensive and amazing when you actually saw one. but I cannot tell you how many people over my couple years of playing that game who were so annoyed that you couldn’t get a simple little crown to wear for fun.
it’s the same idea. I’ve wanted the Fervid Censer ever since I saw one, and upon learning that the activity to earn it was taken away a year before I began playing again I was pretty upset. same with the Horns of the Dragon. with the rerelease of this content, and the simple but lovely rewards, I now have an opportunity to earn all these items again, some I didn’t know existed.
instead, think of the little guy. not of your prestige. this game isn’t about selfishness.

horns of the dragon are from the dragon festival… which is set to come back near/on july 4th…
fervid censer, to me, should have been something that said ‘i was there that time’ – they’ll probably even release another flower skin in the future, what with the season 2 of living story incoming, there’ll be more ‘exclusive’ rewards that you will have that the next person comes along and complains that its not fair that they didnt buy the game a year early and decides its only in the interest of fairness that the ‘exclusive’ item be brought back so that they be allowed to wear it, despite not having to work towards the meta achievement because it looks pwetty

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Paradox.1380

Paradox.1380

horns of the dragon are from the dragon festival… which is set to come back near/on july 4th…
fervid censer, to me, should have been something that said ‘i was there that time’ – they’ll probably even release another flower skin in the future, what with the season 2 of living story incoming, there’ll be more ‘exclusive’ rewards that you will have that the next person comes along and complains that its not fair that they didnt buy the game a year early and decides its only in the interest of fairness that the ‘exclusive’ item be brought back so that they be allowed to wear it, despite not having to work towards the meta achievement because it looks pwetty

They already have a recolor of the fervid. It’s called the Desert Rose and its red. Not sure where it came out but Its there and in game… so yup!

@OP: Who actually cares who has what? Back in Dragon Bash I got my shattered holo. wings and the DB Helms. When I first got it everyone and their brother was wearing the wings and helm. Now when you run around the game how many people are actually STILL using them? Very few comparatively. So my little “Snowflake” feeling still remains, I just have to wait a few weeks for the excitement of the new to wear off of others. I still, to this day, get occasional comments about my wings and helm (mostly because I scoured the lands and found dyes to match my Arah/CoF heavy Gear with the Arah Dragon GS to match with the wings and helm). I don’t care if they are given away again or not. I wear them because I enjoy them and they “complete” my look.

-It’s Lady Paradox- Sweet Adrenaline
“What Part Of Living Says You Gotta Die?
I Plan On Burnin Through Another 9 Lives”

Anet, stop it!

Posted by: Getefix.9150

Getefix.9150

the desert rose is still available – Rare drop from the Southsun Survival activity.

“Nothing is true, Everything is permitted”

Kiel Replacement Movement