Decided to use my Queens Gauntlet tickets.

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: Rukh.9287

Rukh.9287

I’ve had these tickets piling up, so I decided I should put them to use. For 3 hours I ground out over 1000 tickets. Through two movies. 4 gambit first tier fights. Pick gambits, pick boss, ask to fight, over and over and over. Half way through Dark Knight Rises I was done. Lets just say if they decide to add a quick conversion for the tickets after this I’ll be a little miffed. XD I’ll understand though, because this is BS.

Oh are you wondering what I got for my reward? One monocle. For 3 hours grinding is it worth it? I don’t know. But I do know if they decide to use this as the normal method for offering loot, I am so done with this game.

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

Lol, be happy you got a monocle (last I checked they were 200-300g). I’ve thrown maybe ~500-600 tickets and have only gotten a favor of the pavilion (~10s). Also no one forced you to grind them out. I usually just use 50 tickets a day to get the daily festive token rewards, be happy that rnd has favored you.

Posted by: Morbridae.8607

Morbridae.8607

Lol, be happy you got a monocle (last I checked they were 200-300g). I’ve thrown maybe ~500-600 tickets and have only gotten a favor of the pavilion (~10s). Also no one forced you to grind them out. I usually just use 50 tickets a day to get the daily festive token rewards, be happy that rnd has favored you.

This and this.

Morbridae (Norn Necromancer)
@ Sorrow’s Furnace (VE)

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

I gambled 500 yesterday and got 4 monocles and a chaos of recipe. It’s clear from the price history that they increased the drop rate. But I don’t think they increased the recipe at all.

Posted by: dorin.4618

dorin.4618

Monocle’s price gonna go up again after some time. Dunno if gonna reach same values like before but gonna be some money. Ofc anet can get them back in the future but you don`t know. And thinking that out there are ppl that burned thousands of chances and got nothing, you`re ok.

3 hours -1 monocle – 50-80g. I`d say it’s not that bad.