Fastest way to get Festival Tokens?

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: Nighthawk.4687

Nighthawk.4687

So i figured out i need 3200 tokens without the meta achieve to get all the stuff i want, what’s the quickest way to go about this?

Posted by: Kurrupt.9743

Kurrupt.9743

Turn in crafting materials like Platinum ore or other materials in that tier to get the bazaar boxes and open them.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/fotfw/Bazaar-boxes-and-festival-tokens/first#post4044954

(edited by Kurrupt.9743)

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

I try to combine some achievements with gaining tokens, and it works out very nicely. In Zephyr Sanctum I do all events and inbetween, when there is no event, I either participate in the Sanctum Sprint or the Aspect Arena for the respective achievements. I played a few hours yesterday and already have the Candy Corn and Skill Point for my home instance I missed out on.

I have to say that I “wasted” lots of time collecting all Crystals inbetween – so I can’t say how long it actually took me to get those 800 tokens… But I guess I will easily get all the stuff I’m still missing that way. I have no idea if farming tokens in the Crown Pavilion is easier though – I yet have to go there.

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

Like Rayti said, mix it up. Whilst in Crown Pavilion make sure you tag the Boss Blitz (1 boss is enough) to get the end-reward for Gauntlet tickets and then do the Gauntlet fights you can do easily. (None of them is really challanging, except Liadri) The Boss Blitz only gives 18 tokens on Bronze (which usually seems to be the case) but free tickets saves you buying 5 for 35(?) tokens. Tier 1 bosses are 14 tokens each, tier 2 are 21 tokens each and tier 3 are 28 tokens (once a day!) that’s a stack right there, slightly more or less depending on whether you can do Liadri in 1 try/find it worth doing her, kinda a long fight.

In the Zephyr Sanctum tag the events and fill the rest of your time in arena’s or sprint. The gold rewards are easy and yield 43 tokens, but don’t spawn very regular, so fill your time with Arena’s (~10 or ~20 tokens depending on win and loss) or Sprint (~10-20 tokens depending when you finish.) The events get announced way before time and can be completed last minute once you know them.

You can always go Gold → Materials → Boxes, but I seem to get Quartz mainly.