Festival of the Four Winds Dailies?

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: Jake.1430

Jake.1430

Just wondering if we will get them, towards the end or somthing.
I never paided to much attention to the Living story Achievements, but times change :P
So, let me know whats going on

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I’m thinking we won’t get LS Dailies for this, as it the release is for about six weeks. But, who knows for sure, save the Devs? =)

Posted by: Djinn.9245

Djinn.9245

I was very disappointed that they removed Festival / Living Story from the dailies. Before they originally added them there were times that I just gave up on a event because I knew I could never do enough achieves to get completion. At that point I just walked away from the game until the event was over.

When they added them to dailies, I completed every event and loved the game.

it’s this luck based mystic toilet that we’re all so sick of flushing our money down. -Salamol

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

On the plus side, we do have 6 weeks to get all the achievements, so you’ve got plenty of time.

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

I was disappointed too, but in reality this is rehashed content, and there’s a large amount of achievements and you only need 14. Killing all the bosses is 6 right there, and another 6 for killing 50 of each thing. I think when new content comes around with more difficult achievements the daily will return. I would hate for it to be gone, because I only got the meta on some events because of the dailies. The Puppet event comes to mind, as I continually was forced to fail a lot of those attempts because they were group based despite personally completing the requirement and ended up missing out on 3-4 achievements.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I think they probably figured that between a 6 week run time and the fact that there are almost twice as many achieves as you need to complete the meta, dailies just weren’t necessary.

And I personally agree. Even if there was only 1 daily a day, you’d be able to complete the meta in 2 weeks on dailies alone. A bit overkill really.