Flames of Kryta to return?

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

Unfortunately, the Flames of Kryta was not added to the current event vendor. I’d like to see this gizmo return, it’s a great help at difficult jumping parts, by illumination and even more by the shadows thrown to spot edges etc.
I’ve already got one, yet would like to equip more chars with it. Some1 else interested in seeing the Flames of Kryta’s return?

Edit: I believe a lot of people would be happy if Recipe: Superior Rune of Perplexity surfaced again.

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

(edited by Plok.5873)

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

But isn’t it account bound? :o

I simply take it from my bank with characters that don’t have access to any fiery weapons.

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

Other than Weyandt’s Revenge I never really saw much use for this item :P And even then I always forget to bring it…

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

I think Anet nerfed light sources in Sharkmaw puzzle. When my guild ran it, my Mad Memories: Complete Edition (its a skin now it seems) stopped working there. We all got ported across instead.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I think Anet nerfed light sources in Sharkmaw puzzle. When my guild ran it, my Mad Memories: Complete Edition (its a skin now it seems) stopped working there. We all got ported across instead.

Mad Memories still works for me. But even if it doesn’t work, you can either turn your gamma settings all the way up or use anything with an AOE (warrior longbow 3 and F1, necro marks/wells, ele aoes, etc.) to see where it’s safe to jump to.