Please, a word about Chaos of lyssa drop

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

I think everyone agrees at this point that chaos of lyssa recipe got bugged in drop rate. Thats no way that ppl are opening over 1k chances, and so far only 3 know guys had got it dropped;

PS: Those guys dropped pre-2nd fix patch build. So, probably something got wrong and bugged at the 2nd drop.

Also, if you don’t wanna mess up the market, just give us the chance to get one acc bound recipe for something like 5k festival tokens. I’m up to farm tokens if it gives me the oportunity to get the recipe. Its one of the most well made backpieces so far made, and no one will have it this way.

Posted by: Caro.2730

Caro.2730

I agree. This is the first backpiece that fits my mesmer and I can’t get it… ;/ Shame. And not fair. Other Gods backpieces are much easier to get…

Posted by: ESCUDO.8397

ESCUDO.8397

It is not bugged, i’ve seen it on TP 2 times, one for 999g and another for 2000g, plus the 1500g and 1999g offers were gone.

The drop rate it’s meant to be this low, that’s all.

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

It is not bugged, i’ve seen it on TP 2 times, one for 999g and another for 2000g, plus the 1500g and 1999g offers were gone.

The drop rate it’s meant to be this low, that’s all.

As I said, the only drops we’ve seen so far, was the ones that dopped within the first hours before pos patch fixes. Ppl are saying that the patch fixes have bugged the drops, if that the case, some ppl will just have from the first hour they dropped, and no one else will be seen.

Posted by: FearedbytheGods.8617

FearedbytheGods.8617

As always its the silence that’s most frustrating, either way.

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

yeah the transparency really annoys me, even sending a tweet didn’t garner a response

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

I agree. This is the first backpiece that fits my mesmer and I can’t get it… ;/ Shame. And not fair. Other Gods backpieces are much easier to get…

exactly ! it is perfect for my mesmer, i want it for my mesmer T _ T

Are you Shpongled?

Posted by: Chuck Nizzle.6283

Chuck Nizzle.6283

Well, given how rare it is, I probably won’t even get an answer to this, but does anyone have a picture of the back item? Just curious

Posted by: Silent Avenger.6928

Silent Avenger.6928

Well, given how rare it is, I probably won’t even get an answer to this, but does anyone have a picture of the back item? Just curious

You can preview it in game via the bank wardrobe.

Crimson Fatality ~ Mesmer ~ Northern Shiverpeaks

Tainted Phoenix[PHNX] – Mesmer Collective[Mes]

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

I know a friend that also got it and sold to another without exchanging it on the TP.

It likely is around the legendary 1/2000 chance which others are guessing which is quite ridiculously rare. (As just camping 2000 Gauntlet Chances does not guarantee a drop whatsoever).

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.