Sclerite Karka Shell

Sclerite Karka Shell

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: Anomaly.7612

Anomaly.7612

So what currency is needed in order to get this from the festival vendor, and how do I get it?

I didn’t participate in this event when it was out last, so I don’t know where to start and I’m not home to explore. I appreciate all assistance.

Sclerite Karka Shell

Posted by: KiteoHatto.7018

KiteoHatto.7018

You need festival tokens, do the festival events or trade in your materials for zephyrite boxes. You need 1600 tokens which is quite a lot, i just got the backpiece but i can’t ascend it for some stupid reason, mystic forge just won’t see it.

Sclerite Karka Shell

Posted by: Verene.1480

Verene.1480

1600 tokens isn’t a whole lot to get, really – you’ll get it pretty fast if you do the story instance in LA and doing events in Labyrinthine Cliffs, and you’ll get that many for completing the meta achievement.

I got just over a stack very fast.

Leader of I Can Outtweet a Centaur! [TWIT] | Owner of Under the Pale Tree
twitguild.enjin.com | thepaletree.net
Twitter: @LadyVerene | @TWITGuild | @ThePaleTree

Sclerite Karka Shell

Anomaly.7612

Awesome! Thanks for the help, y’all. Really appreciate it. That’s strange that the forge doesn’t see it. Surely it’s not considered a different item in terms of coding.

Sclerite Karka Shell

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

I wanst aware you could get that this release, i missed it last time that is cool. Gives me a reason to log in.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

(edited by clint.5681)

Sclerite Karka Shell

Posted by: Serophous.9085

Serophous.9085

Which vendor is it? I looked at the ones at the ship, and only saw the flower, dragon horns, etc. Is it a random drop from the boxes?

Sclerite Karka Shell

Anomaly.7612

Which vendor is it? I looked at the ones at the ship, and only saw the flower, dragon horns, etc. Is it a random drop from the boxes?

From the video I saw that has it, the vendor is on the ground. I’ll link the video to help you out. I’d look but I’m at work.

2:02 – http://youtu.be/YIQZT6vVKYs?t=2m

Sclerite Karka Shell

Posted by: My Attack Will Kill.7816

My Attack Will Kill.7816

that is the vendor it has multible tabs…

Sclerite Karka Shell

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

Finally fulfilled the dream of every Japanese man by becoming my very own tentacle monster…

…LOOK OUT, WORLD!

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.