Thank You for Existing

Thank You for Existing

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: Bluee.1425

Bluee.1425

As a fellow midget with a Super Monkey and Boombox that sits in Rata Sum all day,
I humbly and respectfully thank ArenaNet in their effort for creating an amazing innovative well-crafted game that not only affect players on entertainment level but also a spiritual one as well.

I have been playing since beta and experienced a lot of changes/improvements since the launch of this game and there is one quote by Maya Angelou that has never been so fitting to describe this game.

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

Now I’m obviously not referring to a certain individual but the actual game itself.

People can criticize the negatives about this game, and likewise people can say positives about this game too. Whatever it may be, this game is a slice of life that is a part of everyone’s life who have played a considerable amount of time here in Tyria and I’m glad to be a part of this generation to experienced this game.

I’m writing this because Guild Wars 2 help remind me why I want to be concept artist professionally. I always love lore because it creates philosophy, fantasy, and dept to a world not like any other and the power of imagination is always infinite. Thanks for reminding why I should love doing what I want to do. Not as a fellow community player or even a fan, but a student who wish to be in the video game industry eventually.

/bow

Commander Champion Magus Bluee of Rata Sum Security [RSS]