Thanks for fixing "Dedicated Sprinter" but

in Festival of the Four Winds

Posted by: Kashrlyyk.5364

Kashrlyyk.5364

I am just curious:

Why does this fix require the download of dozen of files?

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

They probably patched other minor things, and there is a default number of files that have to be updated EVERY time there is an update.

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

Or it’s a matter of several different files being impacted by this fix, like they need to tweak the achievements system, and the activities system, etc.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

They probably patched other minor things, and there is a default number of files that have to be updated EVERY time there is an update.

as I recall, the last 12 files, which are usually the largest are in every update. I presume they’re some sort of security measure. Even a tiny change would require redownloading these 12 files.

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

They also changed it so you don’t get the pavillon reward chest while standing around upstairs doing the gauntlet. I killed the 2nd to last boss, got gold, went upstairs because i was bored with banging away on upscaled bosses and then 30 min (? I killed 9/12 in this time and had to wait for others to fight as well) later when the final boss finally died I didn’t get a chest. A travesty. Yesterday I got the bronze chest without participating at all (came in and went straight upstairs) which is also not fair, but encouraging everyone to stack on that last boss is not the best idea.