A refund?

A refund?

in Fractured

Posted by: Rikimaru.7890

Rikimaru.7890

Ok as it is it seems all who decided to give inherent infusions to their rings and back items have wasted their time. Now thats no big deal when it comes to the rings but the back items required 250 globes of ectoplasm. So I do believe a refund is in order.
I mean after Southsun Cove was added Anet made sure everyone got their reward for the event even those that werent present.

A refund?

in Fractured

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

You now have a special, infinitely upgradable slot that is actually better than what you had before the update. Why does this deserve compensation?

A refund?

in Fractured

Posted by: MassDelusion.9130

MassDelusion.9130

Ok as it is it seems Rikimaru doesn’t understand what the change really is.

A refund?

in Fractured

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

To be fair, if all you do is read the patch preview, it’s not really very clear what’s going to happen. I had to read some forum posts before I got it.

A refund?

in Fractured

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

You will have the same amount of AR now as you do post patch. Infused items will have 2 infusion slots. If you slot stuff already you will still have that. Post patch if you infused say a ring you will get an extra infusion slot versus the default 1 you have for non infused items. It is important to note that this extra infusion is an Agony only infusion so you can’t slot offensive/defensive infusions. Not sure about Omni infusions though.

A refund?

in Fractured

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

Information was delivered lackluster, nitpicking from the few drops that ArenaNet rep left us.

I myself still have questions that, knowing the forums presence of employees, will answer only after the patch. Crap that it’s like that.

A refund?

in Fractured

Posted by: Joonks.7501

Joonks.7501

A refund for what? Read and understand the changes before you make these complaints.