Agony changes

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: draconx.3102

draconx.3102

So: the Versatile Simple Infusions will still be available after the patch, and can be slotted into the Offensive, Defensive or Utility infusion slots on any item, but not the new agony resist infusion slots on rings and back pieces.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

… and about my question? Can you help?
(+5 AR / +5 Precision = wasted T6 mats)

he answered it in a different thread.

essentially the old infusion slots will not be altered.

the infused items will be given a new unique slot that only holds agony resistance, you cant put mighty or precise infusions there
they will be get a +5 agony infusion in that slot, you can later upgrade the agony in that slot past 5.
your precise one stays the same, and it cant house the upgradeble agony infusions anyhow.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: bravoart.5308

bravoart.5308

So, no easier way to start getting AR other than RNG or spending a left leg at the TP to MF one?

Never got enough vials to infuse a ring that I had to buy with laurels because one never dropped, and wasting 75 relics on an uninfused ring is just silly…

Sorry, I’m not really interested in running low level fractals countless times with no guaranteed progression so I can take my first baby steps. The added chance for rewards sounds nice, but this game has already taught me not to depend on anything that has a chance to drop, to actually ever drop. Ever.

Ever.

Finally I recalled the stopgap solution of a great princess who was told that the
peasants had no bread and who responded: “Let them eat brioche.”

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Turtle Dragon.9241

Turtle Dragon.9241

if the new AR slots are indefinitely upgradable, there isn’t any need to make other equipment type inherently infused. No infused earrings, for example.

Actually there is:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/fractured/Sudden-AR-change-250-Ectos-gone/first#post3228481

W = 2^(n-1)
a (10AR) infusion = 512 (1AR) infusions
a (5AR) infusion = 16 (1AR) infusions

2 (5AR) infusions cost = 512 – 32 = 480 less (1AR) infusions.

You’re just showing the math of how the indefinite increase work. They’ll probably limit it to the current 3 slots because you can keep upgrading those 3 till you’re blue in the face.

But to keep upgrading those, you will need a lot more (1AR) infusions, and a lot more money. Thermocatalytic Regeants are at 14.98 per 10. You need approximately 7g to make a (10AR) infusion, along with 512 (1AR) infusions.

To make a +11, you need 2 +10, which will cost you 14g. +12? 28g.
Keep doubling per +1.

+1 AR reduces Agony very insignificantly.

If they add Infused Trinkets/Weapon/Accessories/Armor, all those +1 get split around.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Dreamslayer.7659

Dreamslayer.7659

I would like to know what is happening to our vials/globs/shards – will those materials serve any function at this point?

I would hope we could convert them into infusions…

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: panzer.6034

panzer.6034

So, no easier way to start getting AR other than RNG or spending a left leg at the TP to MF one?

There are currently a bunch of ways to get ascended trinkets, and you can still put AR infusions in them. It’s about as easy as it’s going to get.

Agony changes

in Fractured

panzer.6034

if the new AR slots are indefinitely upgradable, there isn’t any need to make other equipment type inherently infused. No infused earrings, for example.

Actually there is:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/fractured/Sudden-AR-change-250-Ectos-gone/first#post3228481

W = 2^(n-1)
a (10AR) infusion = 512 (1AR) infusions
a (5AR) infusion = 16 (1AR) infusions

2 (5AR) infusions cost = 512 – 32 = 480 less (1AR) infusions.

You’re just showing the math of how the indefinite increase work. They’ll probably limit it to the current 3 slots because you can keep upgrading those 3 till you’re blue in the face.

But to keep upgrading those, you will need a lot more (1AR) infusions, and a lot more money. Thermocatalytic Regeants are at 14.98 per 10. You need approximately 7g to make a (10AR) infusion, along with 512 (1AR) infusions.

To make a +11, you need 2 +10, which will cost you 14g. +12? 28g.
Keep doubling per +1.

+1 AR reduces Agony very insignificantly.

If they add Infused Trinkets/Weapon/Accessories/Armor, all those +1 get split around.

The whole point is that it costs more and more to upgrade. If they just added more and more infusion slots and let you fill them for cheap, it would completely undermine the new system.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

the infused items will be given a new unique slot that only holds agony resistance, you cant put mighty or precise infusions there
they will be get a +5 agony infusion in that slot, you can later upgrade the agony in that slot past 5.
your precise one stays the same, and it cant house the upgradeble agony infusions anyhow.

Didn’t understand anything from this. I have a SunRise with 2 x +5 AR / +5 Precision.
1. What will the new SunRise look like (socket-wise)? Will it have 2 x AR sockets? or maybe 2 x Offensive + 2 x AR sockets or it’d be equivalent?
2. Will my composite infusions be upgradable? e.g. +6 AR / +5 Precision?
3. To upgrade, will I be able to “unsocket”? I fear that re-socketing will destroy the existing composite infusion…

Why can’t an official company answer ever be clear?

Agony changes

in Fractured

panzer.6034

Didn’t understand anything from this. I have a SunRise with 2 x +5 AR / +5 Precision.
1. What will the new SunRise look like (socket-wise)? Will it have 2 x AR sockets? or maybe 2 x Offensive + 2 x AR sockets or it’d be equivalent?
3. To upgrade, will I be able to “unsocket”? I fear that re-socketing will destroy the existing composite infusion…

Your weapons and it’s infusions won’t change. Existing infused trinkets will get a new slot that a new upgradable type of AR resist infusions can be put into. Your current AR will remain.

There is no evidence that any currently existing infusion with be upgradable.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: AnthonyOrdon

Previous

AnthonyOrdon

Game Designer

Sunrise doesn’t change. Only Infused Ascended Back Items and Rings are getting new slots.

Agony changes

in Fractured

phys.7689

It will be the same, the only thing that will change is items that are called infused ______. will instead get another slot that houses special new agony resist only infusions

items like infused red ring and infused fractal capacitor for example

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: GoldenTruth.2853

GoldenTruth.2853

1. Sunrise wont change

2. You can’t upgrade that infusion with increased AR. Each infused ring/backpiece will get one defensive/offensive infusion (which can’t have the agony-slot infusion in it, but can hold your 5 AR/5 Precision) and one agony infusion slot which you can upgrade to X AR (but can’t hold anything but agony or omni infusions).

3. If you already have an infused ring/backpiece you can’t upgrade the agony on that slot so it wont matter. If you have a non-infused ring/backpiece with that upgrade I don’t know.

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

Thanks for answer to 1.

What’s the answer to 2 and 3?

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Stars.2179

Stars.2179

Anthony, this is what I understand from the information I gathered around here:

1. There will be two types of ascended rings/accessories/backpieces
2. One type will have one normal infusion slot (offensive, defensive, utilities)
3. The other type will have two infusion slots including one normal slot and one agony resistance slot
4. The normal slot will take offensive, defensive, and utilities infusions which by themselves might or might not include any agony resistance, which is of now capped at +5 AR
5. The agony resistance slot will take agony resistance infusions (no other stat bonus) and these can be crafted to go up unlimited

I have the following questions then:

1. How would then one obtain the new second type rings/accessories/backpiece beside depending on RNG? Would the Mystic Forge recipe be still the same?

2. If I have a +5 AR infusion, slotted into an infused ring (let’s say after 32 fractal runs, i.e., 2^5 = 32 of the +1 AR infusions needed to craft a +5). And after 64 more runs I can craft a +6 AR infusion. If I put in the +6 Ar, it would mean the +5 AR is destroyed, wasting my first 32 fractal runs. So is it possible to preserve all that work beside having to handicappedly saving infusions for a while?

3. If each end chest only reward one +1 AR infusion, you realize that a person has to run 2^10 = 1024 fractal runs (4x 1024 = 4096 individual fractals) for ONE +10 AR infusion, right?. If one to do 3 full fractal run per day it will take the entire year to get one +10 AR infusion. Though I do realize that you can just get two +5 AR (64 runs) and slot them in two different items to get a total of +10 AR

Agony changes

in Fractured

bravoart.5308

There are currently a bunch of ways to get ascended trinkets, and you can still put AR infusions in them. It’s about as easy as it’s going to get.

The only ways to get guaranteed ascended are barred by time gating (guild events, laurels) or by rng and forced pvp (wvw).

I ran fractals 1-10 so many times, enough to almost get the backpack, but since I never got the rings or vials to drop, I wasn’t able to continue with my group into agony sensitive territory. I ran out of time since they ran out of patience. Ended up spending all my relics on bags since they were taking up too much space and the only people who were still running low level fractals were asking for people with full AR anyways.

I’m not saying it’s technically not easy, there just needs to be considerations for outlier cases like myself who can’t earn anything via RNG. Telling your friends “Hey guys, hold on a month or two for me to catch up” is even a worse idea now that there are going to be leaderboards.

Finally I recalled the stopgap solution of a great princess who was told that the

Agony changes

in Fractured

phys.7689

Thanks for answer to 1.

What’s the answer to 2 and 3?

2 is a no, you wont be able to apply the new agony resistance infusions to anything but the agony resist slot, which is only going to be on infused rings and backpieces (the items that say infused)
for example http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ring_of_Red_Death_%28Infused%29

the answer to 3 is unknown, but i would bet on, nope, you have to make a better one, put it in, and start from scratch again.

Im assuming higher resist infusions will drop at higher difficulties cutting the time a bit though

Agony changes

in Fractured

panzer.6034

I’m not saying it’s technically not easy, there just needs to be considerations for outlier cases like myself who can’t earn anything via RNG. Telling your friends “Hey guys, hold on a month or two for me to catch up” is even a worse idea now that there are going to be leaderboards.

How long have you been at it? Between laurels, commendations and running frac 10-15, it shouldn’t be that that intensive to get some AR.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

Here’s how it works:

• Every time you finish a fractal, you’ll get at least a +1 out of the chest.

As Anthony stated you can receive +2, +3 and higher AR out of the chest. This means that many of your weird calculations are obsolete.

Agony changes

in Fractured

bravoart.5308

How long have you been at it? Between laurels, commendations and running frac 10-15, it shouldn’t be that that intensive to get some AR.

Went at it from day one, guild went on without me since there were a few of us that couldn’t get vials or rings to drop. By the time we could get ascended pieces via laurels, they were already at fractal level 40+ and couldn’t be bothered to come back (there were no rewards for doing lower fractals at that time).

So yeah, no interest to start all over again and sink a weeks worth of work in to a ring that I’ll just have to overwrite via MF assuming I ever got enough vials/globs/etc to upgrade it.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

Just to spell it out, could you please say what would happen to

an ascended ring with a 5AR infusion
an infused ascended ring with a 5AR infusion
an infused ascended ring with a 4 power infusion
an infused ascended ring with a AR+stat infusion

I’m still uncertain and some examples might help. Thanks in advance.

Agony changes

in Fractured

GoldenTruth.2853

an ascended ring with a 5AR infusion

Ring has a +5 versatile infusion in it. You can replace it with an omni-infusion or a offensive/defensive based on what ring it is.

an infused ascended ring with a 5AR infusion

Ring has a +5 versatile infusion in it. You can replace it with an omni-infusion or a offensive/defensive based on what ring it is. Ring has an agony infusion in it. You can replace it with an omni-infusion or an agony infusion (which can provide X AR). If you make it before the patch it has an automatic +5 AR fitted into the agony infusion slot.

an infused ascended ring with a 4 power infusion

Ring has a +4 offensive infusion in it. You can replace it with an omni-infusion or another offensive infusion. Ring has an agony infusion in it. You can replace it with an omni-infusion or an agony infusion (which can provide X AR). If you make it before the patch it has an automatic +5 AR fitted into the agony infusion slot.

an infused ascended ring with a AR+stat infusion

Ring has a +5/ + whatever infusion in it. You can replace it with an omni-infusion or a offensive/defensive based on what ring it is. Ring has an agony infusion in it. You can replace it with an omni-infusion or an agony infusion (which can provide X AR). If you make it before the patch it has an automatic +5 AR fitted into the agony infusion slot.

Edit: Only real question I have is how replacing the agony infusion works. If we have a +7 AR infusion slotted in and a +7 AR infusion not slotted in is there some way to remove the one that is already equipped, or do we need to have two unequipped +7s to make a +8, then use that to override the already equipped +7.

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

(edited by GoldenTruth.2853)

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: captainteemo.6537

captainteemo.6537

From what I understand and I know people are getting tired of seeing the same things:

- Ascended item without AR infusion = unchanged
-Ascended Ring or Back Piece WITH AR infusion (+5 AR in stat) has the AR removed from stats and replaced with an AR infusion in a new AR infusion slot.

I think the valid question that hasn’t been answered yet, is how will the upgrades be moving forward based on what is in the slot?

If I start with a newly converted ring with an open infusion slot and the new 5 AR infusion, does that mean I need to collect AR infusions (1 per fractal?) separately until I’ve collected enough (and spent the gold for that horrible thermo agent) to create an additional +5 AR infusion which I’ll be able to re-combine with the one currently sitting in the new AR infusion slot to upgrade to a +6 AR infusion?

or

Each time I replace, just like with upgrade components (runes/sigils) the old one is destroyed and gone? So I start with a +5 I need to save/make a +6 to replace, but if I replace it I will lose the +5 and it will happen again when I need to replace the +6?

This sounds like a really really expensive upgrade process. Are fractal rewards being bumped up to offset the investment involved in doing this?

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Outlaw.3421

Outlaw.3421

So, if I am getting this right…if you have 55 already…and that won’t change…you essentially don’t need to do anything with this new method unless you are going up into the higher tiered fractals right?

If you have 40 agony resist and you are just doing 30 – 39 then you already hit the cap where agony can only do 1% damage per tick. 55 agony resist is only 6% in 40 – 49

(edited by Outlaw.3421)

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

Yeah, i’ve only a doubt about how upgrade process works in new infusion slot for rings and back. I mean if i’ve a ring with +4 AR put in new slot and i want to upgrade it to +5, do i need to create parallely a +5AR and replace it or i can upgrade directly from +4 to +5?

Because replacement + loss old AR isn’t a good design imho.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Zhaitan.2578

Zhaitan.2578

What about infusions that offer stat bonuses such as Mighty Infusion (+5 power, +5 agony resistance). Are these getting scrapped? Can they still be added to, say, ascended weapons/accessories? Will combining two of them create a +6 AR, +6 power infusion?

Agony changes

in Fractured

GoldenTruth.2853

What about infusions that offer stat bonuses such as Mighty Infusion (+5 power, +5 agony resistance). Are these getting scrapped? Can they still be added to, say, ascended weapons/accessories? Will combining two of them create a +6 AR, +6 power infusion?

This has been answered multiple times so I’ll just give you the short version. Mighty Infusion can’t be upgraded, but the slot it would normally fill can’t go past +5 AR. In essence, nothing negative changes for these players.

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

Agony changes

in Fractured

Zhaitan.2578

This has been answered multiple times so I’ll just give you the short version. Mighty Infusion can’t be upgraded, but the slot it would normally fill can’t go past +5 AR. In essence, nothing negative changes for these players.

Can the new infusion slot also be filled with mighty infusions or is it restricted to these new AR infusions?

Agony changes

in Fractured

GoldenTruth.2853

Can the new infusion slot also be filled with mighty infusions or is it restricted to these new AR infusions?

It should have 2 slots (only the infused ascended have a second infusion)

The first one is an offensive or defensive infusion slot based on the item you originally had. For example if it was an offensive slot you can fit it with mighty, another offensive infusion, or an omni infusion.

The second one is an agony resistance infusion slot which can only hold the new AR infusions (which can go to infinity) or (I’m guessing) an omni infusion.

Alara Vesmir – Guardian
Tyr Sylvison – Warrior
Illyiah – Revenant

Agony changes

in Fractured

panzer.6034

Went at it from day one, guild went on without me since there were a few of us that couldn’t get vials or rings to drop. By the time we could get ascended pieces via laurels, they were already at fractal level 40+ and couldn’t be bothered to come back (there were no rewards for doing lower fractals at that time).

So yeah, no interest to start all over again and sink a weeks worth of work in to a ring that I’ll just have to overwrite via MF assuming I ever got enough vials/globs/etc to upgrade it.

You said “So, no easier way to start getting AR other than RNG or spending a left leg at the TP to MF one?” but you have all your ascended pieces? What’s the problem then? You’ve clearly shown that there IS a far more casual way to get AR without RNG or buying on the TP.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Fletch.3572

Fletch.3572

Oh I can see the recipe now, +1ar +1ar 150 globs of ecto + 50 piles of crystalline dust

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Arthur.9243

Arthur.9243

Sunrise doesn’t change. Only Infused Ascended Back Items and Rings are getting new slots.

So… I have my two rings that i spent a crap load of money to infuse and then a crap load more to place mighty infusions in them. They keep the mighty infusions, but lose their inherent +5 AR from the infusion and by default you socket both with default +5 agony resist infusions, that can be upgraded, so the gold spent on the infusion process isn’t lost to me?

(edited by Arthur.9243)

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

so confusing…. it took me weeks to understand the old system now it’s gonna take even longer for me to get this…

Are you Shpongled?

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Moon.7310

Moon.7310

So, when I first read the changes I was very excited, because I thought they changed this luck based random stuff for fractals…
Then I realised they did not… of course it is nice that you can get unlimited agony resistance now… but first you need infused ascended items… I admit I am not the most frequent fractal player, but I did a good number of level 20+ fractals and have yet so see such a mysterious shard of crystallized mist essence, which apparently are in the game… I also never got an infused ring at the end…
So while this change you are doing here is nice, I had really hoped you would also include something to not make this whole thing so kitten luck and random based.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: captainteemo.6537

captainteemo.6537

So we’re still waiting on some clarification. I’m just voicing my concern about the new upgrade process.

Ascended items already cost A LOT to produce. Time gated and huge money sink.

Fractal rewards don’t offset that at all. It’s only been useful for helping balance out the Karma loss from buying shards.

If the new upgrade process requires more of those Thermo Regeants then to support your desire to grind/level fractals you’ll need to find ways to earn gold on top of working on saving +AR drops.

If each infusion over-writes the previous one, erasing your previous work because you can’t reuse +AR infusions then the process just became exponentially more expensive.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

and what about salvage rings or other ascended items?

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: knyy.6427

knyy.6427

Here’s how it works:

• Agony resist infusions are always +1 or above agony resist.
  • Agony resist infusions only slot into the Agony Resist slot, which is currently only found Infused Asccended Rings and Back Items.
  • Every time you finish a fractal, you’ll get at least a +1 out of the chest.
  • An artificer can combine any two identical agony resist infusions with a Thermocatyltic Reagent o make one of a higher resistance.
  • Existing Infused Ascended Rings and Back Items lose their natural +5 Agony Resist, and receive a +5 Agony Resist Infusion by default.
  • New Infused Ascended Rings and Back Items will have an empty slot.

I have currently three infused backpieces. If they now get it by default, can i get back my 750 ectos? Kind of unfair.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Daendur.2357

I have currently three infused backpieces. If they now get it by default, can i get back my 750 ectos? Kind of unfair.

250ecto/backpiece to make it infused. infused backpiece will have +5 agony resist. your backpiece have +5 agony resist. Why you should be refunded?

Agony changes

in Fractured

knyy.6427

250ecto/backpiece to make it infused. infused backpiece will have +5 agony resist. your backpiece have +5 agony resist. Why you should be refunded?

i dont think this is confirmed. but if it is, then its obviously ok.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Daendur.2357

i dont think this is confirmed. but if it is, then its obviously ok.

what is not confirmed ?

existing infused rings and backpieces will have a +5agony resist already slotted in.

only existing and infused ones

Agony changes

in Fractured

knyy.6427

well, then its my bad.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Faedrivin.5382

Faedrivin.5382

So my Back item is now:

Some BackItem (Infused)
Basic stats
Agony Resistance +5
Infusion: Agony Resistance +5 (and for other players probably also Power +5 or such)

And after the update it will be

Some BackItem (Infused)
Basic Stats
new Infusion Slot: Agony Resistance +5
Insusion: Agony Resistance +5 (and e.g. Power +5)

Right?

Another question: Will 55 AR still be enough for level 49 and probably 50? Or do we need to upgrade to 70 for that? Or even more, because with the new system we will need more AR every 5 levels or such?
It would be nice, if 55 would still be enough – but then for all those players who already have 55 the new system would basically be unimportant until higher levels are released.

edit: okay, the first question was dumb. The ectos of course are not wasted, since it was already stated before in the thread the “new infused items will have an empty slot”, that implies that not infused items don’t have that slot. So no needs to cry.

edit: Forget about the first question. It was already stated in this thread that “new infused items will have an empty slot”, which implies that not yet infused items don’t have that slot at all. No need to cry about wasted ectos then.

Septimum Confoederatio Draconis [Sept]
Seafarer’s Rest (SFR)
Human Mesmer

(edited by Faedrivin.5382)

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Will infusions be tradeable or will each player have to level artificer to be able to combine infusions themselves?

Does Magic Find effect infusion drops?

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Doxie.4037

Doxie.4037

So if I have a +5 agony infusion, and put it into a piece of gear then there is no way to remove it right? So if we are doing +1 agony infusion per run, does combining two +1 infusions make a +2? combining two +2 infusions makes a +3 or a +4?

The first case would mean 16 runs for a +5 which is then consumed upon slotting, and you would have to do 32 more to get a +6 infusion?

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

So will normal Ring of Red Death keep the +5 AR Infusion it has, or will I need to infuse it to get it back?

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Dalent.9358

Dalent.9358

Will infusions be tradeable or will each player have to level artificer to be able to combine infusions themselves?

Does Magic Find effect infusion drops?

I assume not tradeable, but only need a 100 Artificer to combine them. So assuming account-bound, as the are now

Akurn – Asura Necromancer
Elzareth – Asura Mesmer

Agony changes

in Fractured

Zhaitan.2578

Are non infused back items and rings going to have to be put in the forge still to infuse in order to unlock the new upgrade slot? If not (unlocked by default), that is a huge waste of 250 ectos to all players with an infused fractal capacitator.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: ZDBioHazard.8246

ZDBioHazard.8246

Heh, what about the twenty-or-so non-soulbound Infused rings in my bank alt’s inventory?

I assume they’ll follow the same “New AR-only slot with a +5 AR infusion pre-slotted” formula? Will they become soulbound to my bank alt due to having an upgrade applied? Does this change only affect soulbound rings/backs?

Would be nice to know so I can distribute some of them to other characters now that I’ll be able to actually bring them to fractals thanks to the now account-wide fractal level.

Ara Daybreak [GT] – Charr Elementalist – Henge of Denravi

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: McFly.2134

McFly.2134

Are non infused back items and rings going to have to be put in the forge still to infuse in order to unlock the new upgrade slot? If not (unlocked by default), that is a huge waste of 250 ectos to all players with an infused fractal capacitator.

This is the question I asked two days ago multiple times in that horribly toxic thread recently closed from general chat. I want to know if the crafting requirements for the extra slot are the same for others after the change.

Wisdom through suffering.

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

This is the question I asked two days ago multiple times in that horribly toxic thread recently closed from general chat. I want to know if the crafting requirements for the extra slot are the same for others after the change.

I really want to know this before the patch goes live too. If the requirements stay the same then I’m going to finish up my stack of ectos and infuse my backpiece beforehand as I’ll get my +5 and the slot rather than just an empty slot!

Agony changes

in Fractured

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Only the Infused Rings/Backpieces will get the new Agony Resistance slot, so yes, if you’re planning on doing high level Fractals, I highly recommend upgrading your gear now to get the free +5 AR infusion in the slot when the change goes live. Come Nov 26, any new Rings/Backpieces that are infused will NOT come with a free +5 AR infusion.