Are you serious, ArenaNet?

in Fractured

Posted by: Crawford.4135

Crawford.4135

I have done over 500 Fractal runs in your game and your new reward system is still lacking for those who have beat their heads into the ground trying to obtain a Skin they would love to have. Instead you insult those, more?

I gave you good advice for those over level 40 Fractals: give us a turnin system with items we have been building up over and over in your Fractals for the amount of runs we have delivered in your game. Seriously why are you punishing your players who have worked hard to achieve nothing? This doesn’t make sense from your designers – but then again I see this over and over: you don’t listen to your players!

Go ahead, infract me for this. Infraction me for playing your Fractals over and over and to see this updating come into the game to slap me in the face, again. What has changed? You’re destroying my S/P build, and you turn right around and slap me in the face for putting in hours and hours of Fractal runs for nothing. Your reward system is so lacking! Fine, infract me for pointing out a flaw in your department system.

This is WRONG ArenaNet, WRONG! Why would you do this to your players who have worked SO hard in Fractals and never walked out of there with the weapon they want, and you turn around and are making it easier for those lower levels?

What is wrong with you guys?!

in Fractured

Posted by: Crawford.4135

Crawford.4135

And trust me: I’m the ONLY one who feels this way about this, this doesn’t bother me. My problem is pointing out what you’re doing is wrong for those like me who have spent HOURS in there, and get nothing of what they wanted within your game.

in Fractured

Posted by: sebz.1524

sebz.1524

Well, it keeps you playing. You have a goal to achieve that keeps you from quitting the game. It’s obviously their reason, can’t really think of anything else (or they got kids as game designers).
I mean, if they wanted to do it right, they would have done this long time ago, right? Right…

Anyways I feel the same, still can’t get skins that I want, while some of my guild mates got desired weapons from first 20 runs.

in Fractured

Posted by: Zantmar.5406

Zantmar.5406

i got hated for getting a short bow on my first level 20 run cause my ranger friend got nothing. guess what? i’m a Warrior, fractal proceed to give me 2 more short bows.
warrior with 3 short bows what to do??? use it on a alt?

i play war/guard/engi/mes/ele so much irony

Life blast should hit twice and have its damage halfed
If Rocket Charge is only 2 leaps then it should look like 2 leaps
True Shot should be cast on the move

in Fractured

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

They can afford not listening right now since there is no real competition. Once more high quality B2P MMOs pop up I’m sure they will be much more receptive but at that point it will proably be too late.

in Fractured

Posted by: Zantmar.5406

Zantmar.5406

yeah half of my guild started to play path of exile, I’m considering moving guilds now

Life blast should hit twice and have its damage halfed
If Rocket Charge is only 2 leaps then it should look like 2 leaps
True Shot should be cast on the move

in Fractured

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

This is what happens when you simply put too much effort into something RNG based. I already learned this lesson from Aion long ago. I gave up on fractals because RNG like that just wasn’t worth my time anymore. I got my back piece and bag slots so that was good enough. At least now they added the ability to pick the one you want so it won’t be as impossible. I’m not going to be going out of my way for it though.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Fractured

Posted by: ArtemusHunter.9521

ArtemusHunter.9521

i got hated for getting a short bow on my first level 20 run cause my ranger friend got nothing. guess what? i’m a Warrior, fractal proceed to give me 2 more short bows.
warrior with 3 short bows what to do??? use it on a alt?

i play war/guard/engi/mes/ele so much irony

Solution: Buy character slots and make alts. I’ve only bought 2 character slots with actual cash, 3 with ingame gold.

IGN: Floyd Hunter
TheRavingNecromancer.tumblr.com

in Fractured

Posted by: Edou.7421

Edou.7421

Lets start with the fact that it’s peculiar, We don’t get a response from Anet on the matter at hand.
Why ? I have 4 different “Fractal weapons” it’s hard for me to call them weapon since they don’t have any stats whatsoever, Oh and what a surprise they are not a skin! (yeah, as if a warrior can equip a shortbow’s and staff’s……) WHICH I CAN USE ! I just can’t find a compelling argument to why not make all the previous fractal weapons to the new model which you can choose the skin of your choosing… in short ridiculous.