Endless Fractal Tonic for Pristine Relics

in Fractured

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

I certainly don’t relish another ridiculous rng grind for this new tonic, much like the endless mystery tonics from black lion chests. Could you please make it available for 100 pristine relics so I at least have something to look forward to if my luck never improves?

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

in Fractured

Posted by: povV.5681

povV.5681

your luck…my luck…ugh. make it a million pristine tokens…it’ll still be the only way ill ever get it.

Too Pow – Do You Even HP [Bru]
pvp = shopping at gucci n loui
wvw = shopping at walmart and costco

in Fractured

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

+1

totally agree, tokens suddenly would make sense

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Fractured

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

can convert 250 pristine fractal relics to 1 pristine fractal cob
Mystic Forge 250 pristine fractal cobs, 250 ectos, 250 gifts of ascension, and 250 shards of crystallized mist essence to get a endless fractal tonic

in Fractured

Mystic.5934

“Pristine Fractal Relics can be converted to the Fractal Relic currency by double-clicking them.” – nice
anyone know yet how many relics per pristine?

in Fractured

Posted by: Asia Skyly.7198

Asia Skyly.7198

That said, I don’t see a lot of value in this, unless they are going to consolidate the currency somehow.

I am still waiting, patiently, for the day we can use our tokens for new items: Ascended crafting materials, Ascended trinkets, Ascended armor, Fractals Skins, a new 20 slot white bag, etc.

There are not a lot of uses for pristine relics, and very limited uses for fractal relics.

in Fractured

Mystic.5934

15 is a fair amount imo.
fractal relics can be turned into SP or obsidian shards, that’s what I’m going to do with my saved pristine relics.

in Fractured

Asia Skyly.7198

Usually if you have a ton of pristine relics, that means you have a LOT of fractal relics. So the question become, what do we do with more of something for which we already had no use?

in Fractured

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Convert them to Obsidian or skill points? Buy more 20 slot bags for alts/mules? Gear them all up with Versatile Agony Infusions?

Definitely loving the change that allows us to convert Pristine Relics to normal relics. Now I have to decide if I want Obsidian more, or equipping my 5 characters with Ascended Rings… (Especially considering r500 Jeweler may allow us to craft our own Ascended Rings with a bigger variety of stats. Don’t want to waste my relics on Rings and Infusions if I’m just going to replace it down the line.)

in Fractured

Mystic.5934

I have collected a lot of both in the past months.
but until this patch I had 0 fractal relics and 86 pristine relics. I have like 20 20-slot boxes, and converted the rest to obsidian shards. worst case: don’t need to use karma for them and can convert to gold instead. best case: use both and get legendary sooner.
I now have 0 pristine relics and 86 more obsidian shards

in Fractured

Asia Skyly.7198

The problem is the things you can buy with relics has not been update in over a year. It needs an update, it needs purpose. Once you have stacks upon stacks for fractal and pristine relics what else are you going to do? What do you do when you have all of the rings, bags, shards, skill points you could possible want?

What I think is needed:

1. Simple 20 slot white bags (the sortable variety).
2. Safe bags 20 slots.
3. Trinkets
4. Amulets
5. Ascended ingredients (bloodstone dust, dragonite ore, etc.).
6. Fractal skins
7. Ascended Boxes
8. Fractal Tonic

I think these items can be added with a very hefty cost. It will give players who have nothing else to spend their relics on, something to do.

PS. I know the developers mentioned that changes are coming for the fractals currency, but it has been well over a year, fractals were just updated and nothing really changed in the currency. How long before any additional changes are made?

in Fractured

Mystic.5934

sounds good.
can I also sell my ascended ingredients (including dark matter) for fractal relics? pretty please?