Fractal Skins - stack?

Fractal Skins - stack?

in Fractured

Posted by: Umrae.5124

Umrae.5124

Q:

I love fractals, and I very often do several dailies a day (2x, 3x, 4x etc)… well did b4 the update, after it I will most likely do it aswell, but so far occupied with different stuff. Doing many dailies, no matter how low the chance for the weapons are you obviously get a ton of them at some point… (like my funny collection of scetpers and hammers (those love me ;_;) since I feel bad salvaging them (because despite everything they are rare skins) they take a lot of bank space… so my question is, do the new “skins” stack one on another?

So if I get 3 riffles will they take 3 bank slots or only one?

Fractal Skins - stack?

in Fractured

Umrae.5124

A:

They do stack!

Got 2 daggers within 2 dailies

Attachments:

Fractal Skins - stack?

in Fractured

Umrae.5124

Anyone could provide any information?

Fractal Skins - stack?

in Fractured

Posted by: Nosoyelarty.7268

Nosoyelarty.7268

New skins are not available yet AFAIK

Fractal Skins - stack?

in Fractured

Umrae.5124

I don’t mean new skins, but the old weapons as “skins” not as exotics without any stat.

Fractal Skins - stack?

in Fractured

Posted by: Nosoyelarty.7268

Nosoyelarty.7268

Yeah sorry my answer wasn’t clear enough. Fractal skins keep droping as exotic weapons AFAIK.

Fractal Skins - stack?

in Fractured

Umrae.5124

Yes, but they drop now as “skins” so you double click to apply them on an item… no need for transmutation stones.

Like other “skin” items stack on each other, for example, if you have 5 tybalt backpacks they take only 1 bank slot if their not used. Is it the same with the weapons as appliable skins now?

Fractal Skins - stack?

in Fractured

Posted by: Elidath.5679

Elidath.5679

Is it the same with the weapons as appliable skins now?

I think that what Nosoyelarty is saying is that they aren’t appliable as skins as of now. They still drop as physical weapons. It is an announced-but-not-released feature, so no one can confirm if it will stack.

Fractal Skins - stack?

in Fractured

Posted by: Envy.1748

Envy.1748

Nope, fractal weapons do drop as skins and not exotics without stats atm (at least they did for me after the patch). Sadly I had 2 different skins that dropped so far so I can’t answer Umrae’s question. It would be nice if someone can enlighten us before rng gives us 2 of the same :P

What happens in fractals, stays in fractals.

Fractal Skins - stack?

in Fractured

Umrae.5124

Yup, what Envy said

Would really like to have an answear to this!

Fractal Skins - stack?

in Fractured

Posted by: zerotwo.4731

zerotwo.4731

I got a weapon not a skin.

Fractal Skins - stack?

in Fractured

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

They drop as skins. I got the sword the other day. But theres no fractal weapon box ingame yet.

Fractal Skins - stack?

in Fractured

Umrae.5124

Anyone can say anything bout this?

I haven’t bee lucky enough to get 2 of the same skin yet