How about feedback on the feedback?

in Fractured

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

Yo Anet, sup.

Surely you have noticed how unhappy your customers are with the last patch “Fractured” you released.

Do you plan on giving us feedback on it?

There are thousands of posts telling about how your customers dislike that patch. The reasons for this have been stated constructively and clearly.
The player-base is wondering what kind of measures you are going to take to prevent this lack of quality in the future.

We can bear one bad patch, but I am afraid we can not bear the idea of your studio being okay with releasing such content.

The question is: do you care about your customers being dissatisfied or not?

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter

in Fractured

Posted by: Lamir.6702

Lamir.6702

It’s disappointing with WvW and PvP getting lots of developer posts and attention whenever clicking the Dev tracker button and PvE has gotten nothing since Hrouda left unless it’s about a bug or about SAB.

in Fractured

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

They havent even acknowledged any of the bugs introduced in fractals. Or the lack of rewards / reward nerfs. Boss cameras broken, no fractal weapon chest, reduced relics, non infused rings at 30+ and agony being reapplied at certain points of molten duo and mai trin arenas. Theres more but those are the ones that I think need to be addressed first.

in Fractured

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

Sadly, I think the majority of players who ran fractals frequently before the patch, and probably those that will run it after the AP window has expired are not what NC Soft considers to be customers. Unless of course this particular player group hits up the gem shop more often than I am aware of.

in Fractured

Posted by: Bagel.4598

Bagel.4598

Bumping this because ANet, we are not going to leave these forums,even if we are leaving the game.
Time to face the music.
People paid for your services (poor in this case), have the courtesy to respond.

Pic related

Attachments:

(edited by Bagel.4598)

in Fractured

Zelyhn.8069

I do buy gems. But I agree: it is likely that this kind of players buy less gems than the typical casual PvEers/WvWers.
Still, now we have even less incentives to buy gems.

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

in Fractured

Posted by: quaniesan.8497

quaniesan.8497

Leaked Memo from Anet management:

" Regarding players’ recent awesome and right-on criticism that we are rendered speechless with no comeback whatsoever, in light of the upcoming holiday, let us continue pretend we are not around"

If ya no longer see me after this post,
it means THEY got me for " neg criticism in clever disguise".
Know that it has been fun and I love ya all.

in Fractured

Zelyhn.8069

Leaked Memo from Anet management:

" Regarding players’ recent awesome and right-on criticism that we are rendered speechless with no comeback whatsoever, in light of the upcoming holiday, let us continue pretend we are not around"

Spot on.
“let’s continue posting in the Krait thread because we think it is waaay cuter than replying to legitimate concerns. Oh also who cares about PvE? haha, be merry!”

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

in Fractured

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

I was thinking the other day.. there has been a severe lack of communication in the specific living story forums for at least the last two updates. Hardly any red-tagged threads at all, though it’s even worse for this update.

So many problems.. and just silence.

in Fractured

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

Well with the Dec 10 patch just a few days away this might explain why, they have all those balances to add in after all. But they could at least acknowledge that there are some concerns at this point.

in Fractured

Zelyhn.8069

MatthewMedina replying in an other LS patch thread about a bug:

… the short answer is that this is an unfortunate oversight on our part and you have my deepest apologies for the error.
The 12/10 release will resolve this issue.

Yes yes, all iz normal.

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

in Fractured

Posted by: draconx.3102

draconx.3102

I believe there has not been a single dev post in this subforum since the update. We are more than halfway through this living story arc, there are soooo many new bugs, and not a word?

in Fractured

Zelyhn.8069

And the funny thing is: they have assured us so many times that they read the forums! Also the mods make a daily report to the devs.

This mean they are perfectly aware of our frustration and deliberately choose to do nothing about it.

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]

in Fractured

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Oh no… The moderators report to the devs? I’m so mean to them! No wonder they don’t care about what I say!

This is all my fault guys.

Come on anet let’s see so e response!

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

in Fractured

Posted by: Estriella Faerie.4029

Estriella Faerie.4029

Well, we’re in the Living Story subforum, so in a few days this part of the forum will disappear anyway, maybe they think they can wait for this to happen and that all will be forgotten ?

I really hope that’s not the way they’ll handle it, but I’m kinda pessimistic…

in Fractured

Posted by: quaniesan.8497

quaniesan.8497

Now now, it’s been quiet. gotta keep up the fire. Keep bashing them (deservingly) to get this topic on top of the forum please. UP.

If ya no longer see me after this post,
it means THEY got me for " neg criticism in clever disguise".
Know that it has been fun and I love ya all.

in Fractured

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

Yo Anet, sup.

Surely you have noticed how unhappy your customers are with the last patch “Fractured” you released.

Do you plan on giving us feedback on it?

There are thousands of posts telling about how your customers dislike that patch. The reasons for this have been stated constructively and clearly.
The player-base is wondering what kind of measures you are going to take to prevent this lack of quality in the future.

We can bear one bad patch, but I am afraid we can not bear the idea of your studio being okay with releasing such content.

This should have been asked like 3 months ago. When was the last time a patch was really good, bug free and had lots of positive feedback?