How do I report party kick abuse?

in Fractured

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

Went through fractal 48 up to last boss at 4th fractal, after a couple of wipes party leader decided to kick another player and me without notice,not sure who his friend was that click the kick button for other guy and me. I screenshot all party leader names before starting any dungeon/fractal so I whispered him. He quickly blocked me after i whispered him.

The other player and I,who was kicked didn’t bring the team down as all of us have played well up to last boss. Swamp,CLiff,Dredge,Mai trin. It was more of a rage kick since he wasn’t patient enough to try again.But now we are losing out on the last chest for 48 and the progression due to this unfair kick.Any dev can help bring justice?

in Fractured

Posted by: Morbridae.8607

Morbridae.8607

Is a difficult thing to do, really. You are sure that they rage kicked you, but other guys will report the leader even if they were rightly kicked, and the support team don’t have any way to know why every one did a kick (and didn’t have the time, neither).

+1 on the idea, but I don’t believe it can be realistically implemented.

Morbridae (Norn Necromancer)
@ Sorrow’s Furnace (VE)

in Fractured

Posted by: halfsquelch.3465

halfsquelch.3465

Unless they said they kicked you a kick may not have happened, I have had several instances in fractals where the entire party gets kicked to include the instance owner and it was not due to any players just a bug in a very crappy system. If it was a kick though there is really nothing you can do about it, my advice would be to either make sure you are the one that opens the instance or never join a pug.

Sea of Sorrows – FIST

in Fractured

Posted by: IceVyper.6810

IceVyper.6810

He/she obviously got kicked as the other people instantly blocked him. I am sorry that this happened to you but unfortunately there is very little that can be done.

A friend of mine joined the other day a really bad pug and tried to help them with a 30 something fractal. I think they spent over 30 mins trying to kill the Molten bosses because everyone but him and another guy were instantly wiping. When the boss is finally dead, he saw how the other guy got kicked, and he found himself kicked immeditely after. None of them got the reward chest.

After reporting them to support, about 3 days later he got a reply that nothing can be done.

I would recommend to never let other people open the instance unless you know them.

in Fractured

Verdelet Arconia.6987

Thanks for the replies all. I appreciate it.

in Fractured

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

A long time ago, they recommended contacting support with the date, time and screenshot for proof, but I don’t think they do that anymore.

You can report them for griefing in-game, but with no description of the situation, I really can’t see how they’d figure it out themselves.

in Fractured

Verdelet Arconia.6987

Its alright, I feel better now.Not going to pursue the matter anymore. I guess consolation from another person is all it takes for the frustration to subside haha.