Karma for Fractals? Please?

in Fractured

Posted by: Obsidyth.1798

Obsidyth.1798

Well since the fractal rewards seem fairly lack luster ( so far anyway…) would it at all be beyond reason to add a karma incentive to fractals?

I mean, your dedicating a solid hour/s of time to the kitten thing why not add some karma to our already starved wallets?

I know the karma nerf was a counter measure to the fail which was karma’s original implementation but all its doing currently is crippling the newer player and the people who want to start making a new legendary.

Honestly…. I leveled a brand new character from lvl 1 to 80. Did his full story and 100% map completion and im on 360k karma…. AND thats with some play on my main….
I mean if you wanted to reduce the karma imbalance…
Just provide some RNG bullcrap and let ppl dump their karma before you cutt off the supply….

Arrrrgh, im ranting and thats beyond the point.

JUST PLEASE… Add karma to fractals!

in Fractured

Posted by: Holy Security.9724

Holy Security.9724

You already get a good amount of karma from fractals..

in Fractured

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

I still get an easy 8-10k karma per fractal run.

Seems like the karma is still flowing heavily if you were to try and get it.

in Fractured

Posted by: Holy Security.9724

Holy Security.9724

shhh, don’ tell them the secret. Nerf incoming..

in Fractured

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

I just completed a lvl 18 run and got 815 karma. Awesome. Made it a worth while investment for my time. Dungeons don’t give karma. If you complete all events in game, the highest you get is 300ish. So, looks like queensdale champ train is the most effective, brain dead, unexciting way of getting it. Why karma was removed from dungeons and nerfed so heavily i’ll never really understand.

in Fractured

Posted by: Veron.8645

Veron.8645

Also, players running at Fractal Scales lower than their own will receive bonus karma at the end of round. The consequence is that playing at a scale higher than one’s level increases difficulty but not rewards, while playing at a lower scale decreases difficulty and rewards, but gives karma in exchange.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractal

Veron Oakguard | Wiki: Veron | Reddit: /u/OaksFromAcorns | Vintage Gaming [VG] (JQ) • Attuned [Att]

in Fractured

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Also, players running at Fractal Scales lower than their own will receive bonus karma at the end of round. The consequence is that playing at a scale higher than one’s level increases difficulty but not rewards, while playing at a lower scale decreases difficulty and rewards, but gives karma in exchange.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractal

Also http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fractal_Karma_Reward_Table

Since the level difference for karma calculation is capped at 10 you’ll need to get to 10+whatever level you plan on farming for karma. Which will get you 6k-7k per run.

in Fractured

Posted by: Marna Nindar.8120

Marna Nindar.8120

Oh nice table! I remember doing lvl 40 for the daily and seeing 11k700 karma, first time i ever noticed it (altough I knew that underleveled fractals do reward karma), popping (guild karma buff was active). I never tought of it, but it is quite many karma gained in 1hour play.