Kiel voters - Happy?

Kiel voters - Happy?

in Fractured

Posted by: Arewn.2368

Arewn.2368

There were a lot of those gnashblade symbols over the silent peoples’ shoulders, too. That and the vocal support are all we have to go by.

Like many people’s so called arguments, that’s anecdotal at best.

Kiel voters - Happy?

in Fractured

Posted by: Karalaza.6021

Karalaza.6021

So you voted for Kiel huh? Hahaha enjoy your fractal

the pic made my day

Kiel voters - Happy?

in Fractured

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I never got why people thought there would be steam creatures. That hidden boss after FE doesn’t mean anything.

As far as the fractal, and my choice, yes I am very happy.

Lol. Clearly you missed the whole point of the place if you think the hidden boss has no meaning.

Look closer and you’ll see the creatures phasing in and out of existence. They also get a dazed buff which has a description of “This creature has been displaced from it’s original location” (or something like that) when they appear. This means they come from a different reality or spot in the world. Also strange portals appearing in all the reactor’s rooms spewing black creatures. Finally, the secret boss event is called Defeat the Misplaced Steam Ogre, indicating that all these things are linked somehow.

Every creature was misplaced. If it was a unicorn would you assume that the reactor must be tied to them somehow?

Kiel voters - Happy?

in Fractured

Posted by: zwierz.9012

zwierz.9012

Not a Kiel voter, and I’m happy.
The fractal for me is: fun mechanics, to get to the end (gun labyrinth a bit confusing to coordinate in a pug though), few minutes of closing eyes and yelling “LALALALAA” until salad disappears and then fun Anomaly.
Plus, Dessa got some light shed on her and the Lab, that was good!

Kiel voters - Happy?

in Fractured

Posted by: Katran.9186

Katran.9186

I am happy with the outcome. Better than them screwing up the Fall of Abaddon by adding in a “Scarlet did it!” to that as well.

At least Scarlet’s placement in Thaumanova Fractal makes some sense, even if it feels a bit shoehorned in.

Worst excuse ever. Anet is proud of you.

Kiel voters - Happy?

in Fractured

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

So to all the Kiel voters who thought there was some compelling Atherblade Steam Creatures plot twist involving the Thaumanova Reactor: Are you happy?

Yes, I love my reduced waypoint costs.

Kiel voters - Happy?

in Fractured

Posted by: Arewn.2368

Arewn.2368

Worst excuse ever. Anet is proud of you.

Lol Konig regularly discusses in depth and criticizes the GW2 lore on these forums, Scarlet included. Kind of silly to leverage something like that against someone like him.

Kiel voters - Happy?

in Fractured

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

Quote by me, 4 months ago

Thaumanova will be just the same – more golems cat-eared or not, automated security systems, complicated control consoles, hi-fi speaker systems, power fluxes and of course a crapton of Inquest goons.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/cutthroat/Thaumanova-more-robot-bosses-on-the-way/first#post2502405

Whudda thunk it?
But it saves them the trouble of actually creating such things like new textures or enemy models. Thanks to Ellen they could recycle every single asset. She was the real economical mastermind here, not Evon Gnashblade.

(edited by Jamais vu.5284)

Kiel voters - Happy?

in Fractured

Posted by: Kojiden.8405

Kojiden.8405

There was no real chance for the Abaddon fractal, they wouldn’t be able to shoehorn Scarlet into it. It was a rigged poll.

Maybe Scarlet traveled back in time and influenced Abbadon to fight against the other gods.

Kiel voters - Happy?

in Fractured

Posted by: Juclesia Elcritian.8410

Juclesia Elcritian.8410

I never got why people thought there would be steam creatures. That hidden boss after FE doesn’t mean anything.

As far as the fractal, and my choice, yes I am very happy.

Lol. Clearly you missed the whole point of the place if you think the hidden boss has no meaning.

Look closer and you’ll see the creatures phasing in and out of existence. They also get a dazed buff which has a description of “This creature has been displaced from it’s original location” (or something like that) when they appear. This means they come from a different reality or spot in the world. Also strange portals appearing in all the reactor’s rooms spewing black creatures. Finally, the secret boss event is called Defeat the Misplaced Steam Ogre, indicating that all these things are linked somehow.

Every creature was misplaced. If it was a unicorn would you assume that the reactor must be tied to them somehow?

Try watching this video if you haven’t already. It explains it better than I can evidently, as you seem to be missing the point:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiMFEqz3GQ4

But to answer your question: Yes, even if it was a unicorn that had the “misplaced” buff on it, I would consider it being related to the reactor.

Kiel voters - Happy?

in Fractured

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

So to all the Kiel voters who thought there was some compelling Atherblade Steam Creatures plot twist involving the Thaumanova Reactor: Are you happy?

Yes, I love my reduced waypoint costs.

You do know that is over right

Kiel voters - Happy?

in Fractured

Posted by: Erukk.1408

Erukk.1408

There was no real chance for the Abaddon fractal, they wouldn’t be able to shoehorn Scarlet into it. It was a rigged poll.

Wouldn’t be able to? It’s not all that hard to think of some possibilities, if you actually try to imagine some.

Scarlet could have snuck into the Mistlock Observatory while the players were doing the Abaddon fractal. After Dessa hears different intruder alerts while you’re making your way through the fractals, Scarlet makes a small appearance with some of her twisted watchworks before the final boss.