Leaderboard - where is it?

in Fractured

Posted by: dbgamer.3407

dbgamer.3407

I’m sure there are threads about this – but when I typed it in the search nothing came up.

Was there a response on why there is no leaderboard for fractals? or when it’s going up?

Arkenell of Fort Aspenwood

in Fractured

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

They’re “collecting data”.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

in Fractured

Posted by: JohnnySupernova.9182

JohnnySupernova.9182

They probably forgot to put it up and can’t be bothered to.

in Fractured

Posted by: Bagel.4598

Bagel.4598

“Collecting data” And “gathering feedback”
Just more excuses while they ignore the areas of game they have no interest in.

in Fractured

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

They said it would be up when enough data was available to populate it.
Perhaps there is not enough data (ANET only knows this answer – on how much data is the threshold).

With other leader boards like WvW, PvE AP – there is obviously data from every character so these will look more populated.

It will also give us (the player base) and idea of how many people actually do FoTM when it’s released.

I would say 2 weeks should have been sufficient if the player base actively played this area – but I don’t think there are enough people in this area of the game who honestly want a leaderboard for FoTM at this time.

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

in Fractured

JohnnySupernova.9182

They said it would be up when enough data was available to populate it.
Perhaps there is not enough data (ANET only knows this answer – on how much data is the threshold).

With other leader boards like WvW, PvE AP – there is obviously data from every character so these will look more populated.

It will also give us (the player base) and idea of how many people actually do FoTM when it’s released.

I would say 2 weeks should have been sufficient if the player base actively played this area – but I don’t think there are enough people in this area of the game who honestly want a leaderboard for FoTM at this time.

Isn’t the leaderboard just showing who got first at what level? There should be more than enough data for that.

in Fractured

Posted by: dbgamer.3407

dbgamer.3407

My guess is they may be rethinking the way the leaderboard works based on the negative feedback received on the “first come first serve” approach

Arkenell of Fort Aspenwood

in Fractured

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

Probably another thing they mentioned for this patch but didn’t implement (e.g. fractal weapon chests).

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

in Fractured

Posted by: Anen.1742

Anen.1742

Probably another thing they mentioned for this patch but didn’t implement (e.g. fractal weapon chests).

They did not metion fractal boxes in the patchote. You assumed it based on a single dev comment.

in Fractured

JohnnySupernova.9182

They did not metion fractal boxes in the patchote. You assumed it based on a single dev comment.

Is it really an assumption when a dev post flat out says they’ll be in?

in Fractured

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

My guess is they may be rethinking the way the leaderboard works based on the negative feedback received on the “first come first serve” approach

my thoughts exactly. But I can see why mods don’t like this hypothesis.