Mistlock Instability: Bloodlust

in Fractured

Posted by: aspry.6975

aspry.6975

Anyone have any protip that can get pass this level? Fighting trash mobs is a pain in the kitten .

Do you even balance anet?

in Fractured

Posted by: Barkas.2863

Barkas.2863

Condition Damage. With 1-2 Condi Necros NP, Banner War, Sup Guard + any random

Legendary Weaponcollector Vijay 9/11
Legendary Weaponcollector Vi Jay 0/5
Fractal Lvl: 50 | EU/World First Team done 50.

in Fractured

Posted by: BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

Do a higher level. :P

in Fractured

Posted by: Luke.2643

Luke.2643

We did it with the “standard” fullzerk 3w+2g way.. take things slowly and you should be fine.

in Fractured

Posted by: Yonarq.1072

Yonarq.1072

Wait…is that the lvl 43 Inestability? That one where you get insane damage while hit the enemies?

I just did that one this morning and that was the freaking HELL. I seriously loved it, super fun (no ironic). That one and 39 inestability were the best till now. No idea about what i will face after lvl 44.

in Fractured

Posted by: Dragsooth.4071

Dragsooth.4071

Just did it today, it’s completely bullkitten. Almost impossible to do, there’s no challenge in wiping automatically or doing a boss battle for 2 hours straight. Wasted about 5 hours and just rage quit on the Ice Elemental. Makes me not want to play this game period.

:3

in Fractured

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

This mistlock made me appreciate people who understood builds beyond full zerker ppc dps RAWR

It was kinda amusing tho watching some get five hits off, then having to kite for 30 secs till their heal was up again.

It also made me think about the path of least resistance.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in Fractured

Posted by: JohnnySupernova.9182

JohnnySupernova.9182

This mistlock made me appreciate people who understood builds beyond full zerker ppc dps RAWR

It was kinda amusing tho watching some get five hits off, then having to kite for 30 secs till their heal was up again.

It also made me think about the path of least resistance.

Full zerk seems like the best option for this instability though. The longer a fight takes, the more damage you end up taking. You want to focus things down one at a time as a group as fast as possible to get relief before the instability kills you.

Extended fights just aren’t desirable at all for this instability.

in Fractured

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

Yea its about hitting harder and less often. So full zerk is still the way to go. On the crit instability (44) we tried using low crit chance builds and it was harder than just going dps and killing ourselves.

in Fractured

Posted by: Asia Skyly.7198

Asia Skyly.7198

Life steal food helps a lot.

in Fractured

Posted by: Kojiden.8405

Kojiden.8405

Just don’t do the annoying mistlock abilities. When I was running 30+ fractals I would just join teams that were doing a level that didn’t have an annoying mistlock ability.

in Fractured

Posted by: Sampo.9678

Sampo.9678

Just don’t do the annoying mistlock abilities. When I was running 30+ fractals I would just join teams that were doing a level that didn’t have an annoying mistlock ability.

What’s the fun in that??…..
We finally have some hard content with these mistlocks and i enjoy them all!

“Be brave, little rabbit. Take a chance.”