Only 2 more patches

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

There are only 2 patches left before the end of the year. We are still missing the following that was supposed to be implemented before the end of the year:

1. New traits
2. New skills
3. Crafting to 500 for armor
4. Ascended armor
5. Precursor crafting
6. New legendary weapons
7. New PvP game modes
8. Legendary weapons in PvP

I can’t image all these things dropping in the same patch. Where is the info on these? What patch are they coming in?

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Kaiiku.2917

Kaiiku.2917

They did say some of them may be delayed to a later date or early next year.
However, I believe the patch on December 10th should address skill balancing and stuff like that, so new skills/traits may surface then.
Also, precursor crafting, pvp legendary, ascended armor, etc. are all already within the game (data mining proved it, as per reddit), but not currently accessible, so any time within the 2 patches they may come, or maybe early next year.

~ Kaiiku Yintro: 80 Human Warrior ~
~ Kira Yintro: 80 Human Mesmer ~
- Yak’s Bend -

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Oh hey, it’s this thread again

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: JayMack.8295

JayMack.8295

Something tells me they’ll combine both of December’s updates into the 10th, anyway. Updating the game on the 24th of December seems a bit…risky. If a major bug gets introduced on the 24th (which can happen, even with proper testing), then they’ll either have to work extra kitten Christmas Eve or cross over into Christmas Day, and I don’t imagine any of their employees would be happy about that….plus how many people are really going to want to play on the 24th of December?

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

@JayMack I’ll be playing on the 24th. I mean, my consciousness was uploaded onto my PC so I would never have to stop playing GW2, why should a holiday for mortals affect that?

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Are you seriously going to post the exact same thread every single week?
And funnily enough you STILL include things that have been stated in all of your other threads to MOST LIKELY miss the deadline.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: AEFA.9035

AEFA.9035

those mentioned would most likely be missing end of this year, possibly. who would work on december 24th? Im sure most employees wouldnt want to be working and putting up patches. give the Devs some break, they have family as well. If we get more stuff during december fine, that’s great or some skill balance and intro to guild wars 2014 would be nice to have just so we know what are coming up ahead. I really hope 2014 is the year we get DLC maps or region even expansion if ever.

2014 will be the year if Guild Wars 2 will live up and dominate or just go down in a spiral if early next year there are still no new maps or region, even new races to play.

Success is my only option, failure is not.

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

Patch on Dec. 24th? It isn’t a national holiday, and they got PS4’s. /cracks that whip

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Dalent.9358

Dalent.9358

There are only 2 patches left before the end of the year. We are still missing the following that was supposed to be implemented before the end of the year:

1. New traits
2. New skills
4. Ascended armor
5. Precursor crafting
6. New legendary weapons
7. New PvP game modes

I can’t image all these things dropping in the same patch. Where is the info on these? What patch are they coming in?

1. December 10th patch
2. Healing Toxin Mist thingy
3. I’m betting December
4. See #3
5. Have they even determined how we’ll craft them? Because specific mystic forge recipes are still considered crafting IMO.
6. No new precursors, so no new legendaries. Simple enough.
7. Don’t recall this
8. Really don’t recall this

Your #3-6 could all be in one patch very easily. I’m ignoring 7 and 8 because, as I said, I don’t recall that being mentioned (I will look and edit this post if needed). We technically already did get #2, even though it was massively underwhelming, and we will be getting #1 indirectly, again, massively underwhelming.

Akurn – Asura Necromancer
Elzareth – Asura Mesmer

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

2 things
They already did add new pvp game modes for custom arenas
We got a new skill and more to come in future

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

And funnily enough you STILL include things that have been stated in all of your other threads to MOST LIKELY miss the deadline.

Every week until we get answers on all the items.

I understand they said they may need to delay a few things, but they should give us an update and let us know what is going on.

Notice how I no longer said which patch this year will they be coming in. I saw your information in the previous iterations and have changed the wording to ask when these features will be coming, regardless of the year.

Obviously some people have the answers, one only needs to look at the wild upswing in prices for various items on the TP, but instead of datamining and leaked patch notes I would prefer my updates from Anet.

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

1. New traits : This would fit nicely with the 10th December update.
2. New skills : The first one was the heal we receive on the last update. Now its probably only the beginning and we’ll receive more over time. But don’t except to get a bunch of skill in one time.
3. Crafting to 500 for armor. I bet in the update after Fractured.
4. Ascended armor. Same as #3, probably in the update after Fractured.
5. Precursor crafting. They already stated that it was near but won’t be ready in 2013 so its gonna be in early 2014.
6. New legendary weapons. Same as the #5, in 2014.
7. New PvP game modes. I don’t recall that at all.
8. Legendary weapons in PvP. : No comment on that from GW2, but it probably gonna come in 2014 with the rest of the legendary/precusor crafting update.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Every week until we get answers on all the items.
…….

And people wonder why we don’t get more updates or comments from the Devs….with “fans” like you, what do they have to gain by saying ANYTHING?

YOUR updates!? Holy crud, how friggin’ entitled can you get?

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Be ready for ascended armor, pvp legendaries and precursor scavenge hunt in the first December patch. Just be ready, I dont think your ready.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Lamir.6702

Lamir.6702

I think the last patch of the year will be transcended gear and a reset of everyone’s legendaries.

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Kaiiku.2917

Kaiiku.2917

I think the last patch of the year will be transcended gear and a reset of everyone’s legendaries.

…wat?

~ Kaiiku Yintro: 80 Human Warrior ~
~ Kira Yintro: 80 Human Mesmer ~
- Yak’s Bend -

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

I think Wintersday will also be at Dec 10th? And then maybe some special limited stuff at 24th – like at Halloween that Mad King Says which only was available for 1-2 days.

Don’t think new traits and skills and stuff will be that soon… if they want to make a big balance patch at Dec 10 they already have enough work with balancing the existing skills and traits. Can’t bring new ones then.

I also would like to have some “templates” first(so you can easier save traits builds and stuff and change between them).

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

1. New traits — dec 10th we know it’s coming, are there really new ones? not sure but we know revamp. Which will be the second time this year.
2. New skills —already got it, was a healing skill.
3. Crafting to 500 for armor —coming
4. Ascended armor -- coming with crafting to 500
5. Precursor crafting —possibly if you believe rumors but colin told us this might not happen
6. New legendary weapons —very doubtful, again same post as before colin said it’s probably not going to happen this year.
7. New PvP game modes -- Not going to happen this year, we won’t even hear more about this until the start of 2014.

so all in all fairly spot on.

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

lordkrall.7241

…wat?

Just silly hyperbole due the the situation with Fractals.
People are spamming more or less every single thread with silly stuff like that now because of it.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Halcyon.7352

Halcyon.7352

1. New traits
2. New skills
4. Ascended armor
5. Precursor crafting
6. New legendary weapons
7. New PvP game modes

1. We’ve had new traits – mostly in the form of other traits being merged and new ones being added to fill the gaps. Modified Ammunition, Fresh Air, Dogged March… Just off the top of my head.
2. Antitoxin, Tainted Shackles. Some skills have been modified so extensively they’re arguably new. I would love to see much more of this though, particularly in new weapon sets.
3-4. Ascended armor has been in game since Twilight Assault (lookup data mined game codes), just not implemented. I’m betting we’ll see these during or before Wintersday.
5. Like 3-4, journal entries have been data mined. And like 3-4, Wintersday, unless there are unforeseen delays we may never know about!
6-7. Can’t argue here. tPvP sorely needs new game modes/types. And I’d kill for a new rifle or pistol legendary!
8. Again, there have been text strings datamined for this.

Tarnished Coast Engineer and… general alt-o-holic.

For the toast!

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

They added the new heal skill and were like “well that pretty much covers everything”.

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Stampede.5308

Stampede.5308

They postponed Ascended armor to next year. They said it last month…

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

We’ve had a new skill, which was admittedly pretty lame but you can’t deny it counts. And so far as I know they also never said we would have 500 armor crafting or ascended armor by the end of the year, so that’s two more.

(edited by Conncept.7638)

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: daros.3407

daros.3407

4. Ascended armor

I dont think lot of people will cry for those two….

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

just going to say, if the heal is represntitive of what new skills will be, its going to be utter crap.
poor animation
poor concept
weak skill use
minimal synergy per class

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

Re: new traits, that probably means re-purposed or replaced traits as well. New PvP game modes were never promised by the end of the year, and PvP legendaries were simply datamined as far as I know.

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

And people wonder why we don’t get more updates or comments from the Devs….with “fans” like you, what do they have to gain by saying ANYTHING?

Entitled? We’ve all paid 50$ numbnuts. Some paid even more.

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

lordkrall.7241

And because of that we can demand that they release stuff?
As far as I know I only paid for the game at release, not for new stuff every 2 weeks.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Razor.6392

As far as I know I only paid for the game at release, not for new stuff every 2 weeks.

You’re pathetic lol. As a customer you have the rights to ask for stuff. Without you this game would not even exist.

But here you are siding with ANet… “its okay anet, we are fine without anything really! we dont want new stuff!”

Really sad.

Level 60 pvp

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

lordkrall.7241

You’re pathetic lol. As a customer you have the rights to ask for stuff. Without you this game would not even exist.

But here you are siding with ANet… “its okay anet, we are fine without anything really! we dont want new stuff!”

Really sad.

Of course we can ask stuff.
But spamming the same thread every single WEEK for months is not really “asking for stuff” it is more along the lines of DEMANDING stuff.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Razor.6392

Are those really demands? None of these have been made up out of thin air. These “demands” are stuff that ANet has promised for a long time and still hasn’t delivered.

There is a difference.

Level 60 pvp

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

lordkrall.7241

Are those really demands? None of these have been made up out of thin air. These “demands” are stuff that ANet has promised for a long time and still hasn’t delivered.

There is a difference.

They also made it very clear that it were PLANS, and that things MIGHT CHANGE.
They have also stated that at least some parts of this list (which has been told to the OP in every single one of these threads he have created) will most likely be pushed back.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

daros.3407

You didnt paid just for release. You paid for right to play game and everything that will be released for it until its paid expansion. As a customer you have right to ask for stuff. Their bills are paid becouse we paid and play this game.
You paid for game and for every service with it, including support, updates and bug repairs or for right to use forum.
Fact is Anet has to make new stuff for us continually, otherwisethe game would die. Same as any other company with mmo has to do it. And every one of us paid them for it.
I dont support spaming of one thread continually. Just clarifying what we paid for.

(edited by daros.3407)

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

lordkrall.7241

So if they never ever release a paid expansion, you will claim in 5 years that you have still paid for every single release?

When you buy a product you buy the product as it is at the time of purchase. Stuff added after that is just bonuses.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Yumiko Ishida.3769

Yumiko Ishida.3769

I paid only $10.25 (trade-ins and the pre-order down payment). I barely complain in this game/about this game at all only because my patience is the longest of anyone here. I’m still waiting for a Cantha expansion. Is it happening? No not for long while. Do I cry and go to say “I’ll quit!” if it doesn’t come out tomorrow? No I just wait and enjoy what is given to me. If I don’t like it, I have 2 other free/old mmos and an emulator to keep me busy and bunch of non gaming related stuff to do to keep me busy.

Yumiko Emi Ishida 80 Ele, Hikari Kyoko Ishida 80 Guard TC-NA. Active RPer of NA megaserver.

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

daros.3407

So if they never ever release a paid expansion, you will claim in 5 years that you have still paid for every single release?

When you buy a product you buy the product as it is at the time of purchase. Stuff added after that is just bonuses.

Even if it will be 20 years i will still claim i paid for every release becouse i did. Stuff added after release is not bonus. Its must.

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

lordkrall.7241

So what does the sub in other games pay for then?
Isn’t one of their main justifications for having subs that it is paying for future development of the game?

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

daros.3407

So what does the sub in other games pay for then?
Isn’t one of their main justifications for having subs that it is paying for future development of the game?

The fact that some companies are greedy does not mean we didnt paid for releases of GW2. Anet and other qualite B2P and F2P show us that there is no need for subs.
Those games with subs or future games that plan to have it want people to pay full prise then sub every month+ they have some store for real money.
That is just greed nothing more. Ane is not greedy but that does not mean they give us releases for free. We paid them for it.

(edited by daros.3407)

Only 2 more patches

in Fractured

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

1. New traits
2. New skills
4. Ascended armor
5. Precursor crafting
6. New legendary weapons
7. New PvP game modes

1.)Harder to implement without wrecking game balances for those per class might be difficult
2.) we already got
3.)4.)will come together we already know they have the items in game through item codes
5.)6.)not yet
7.)custom arenas have more options and build able arenas coming
8.)might through off balance not really necessary

Anything related to skin and anesthetics and not actually game play i don’t really think needs to be addressed immediately. People have been saying they want content to roll out slower so that it is more refined cant really complain when this is happening.