Thaumanova Reactor: No WP to respawn?

in Fractured

Posted by: McSlappy.1372

McSlappy.1372

No checklist for something as basic as a party wipe?

Also, if you try the relog trick, it doesn’t let you get to the reward chest after the last boss. Until they fix it, save a res orb for that.

Don’t worry all you get really are blues & Greens. Do one round of Camps and you will have made more in a fraction of the time.

in Fractured

Posted by: johnsonade.9547

johnsonade.9547

Just relax everyone, they’ll have it figured out. May have been a problem with versioning… if separate teams are working on the profession polish, and a different team is on dungeons and fractals, it could simply be a miscommunication. On the bright side, everything in the new fractal looked great. I like the concept-arty boss with the beam of light tracking. looked like something out of a Tron storyboard.

Besides you might have a Gnashblade spy in QA that really wanted their dang Abaddon fractal and they are making us pay for it lol.

in Fractured

Posted by: McSlappy.1372

McSlappy.1372

Credit where credit is due…..The art department is singlehandedly carrying the company. The art in the game has always been amazing.

in Fractured

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

Credit where credit is due…..The art department is singlehandedly carrying the company. The art in the game has always been amazing.

quoted for truth!!

in Fractured

Posted by: draconx.3102

draconx.3102

BTW Revive orbs work great here!

Didn’t you get the memo? Using revive orbs is an EXPLOIT. You were clearly not intended to progress further.

in Fractured

Posted by: Dengar.1785

Dengar.1785

As much as I like to defend developers for having a very hard job… I really wonder how this one even made it through the beta phase.

I mean I won’t sling words like ‘garbage’ around like some people, but I’d appreciate it if you guys would acknowledge the fail.

On that note, I assume the problem hasn’t been fixed yet.

in Fractured

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

This is something you would pick up in one single run through during playtesting. Was there seriously no testing AT ALL on this release?

This entire patch has been an embarrassment.

in Fractured

Posted by: Simonoly.4352

Simonoly.4352

Still no waypoint/means of respawning without having to either log out or have the rest of the group sacrifice themselves (both options are ridiculous). It’s not as if you can actually res anyone stuck in that horrible burning DOT room.

What’s the point of that room anyway? We never went in there while finishing the storymode instance. Is it only used when you come across the fractal in a normal run?

Oh. I’m not entirely sure. I heard that other groups completed the story without going in there, but the group I was with took both coolant rods through the fire room to complete the story.

Gandara

in Fractured

Posted by: Rozbuska.5263

Rozbuska.5263

This is shame srsly. Worst part is you cannot skip that useless story (who cares about some story in this game ffs?) and do regular fractals.

Tekkit Mojo – Engineer
Tekkit’s Workshop

in Fractured

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

At least they gave us some new, unique armor skins in the gem store… they’re only like 800 gems for fiery versions of … oh wait… previously, unique cultural skins?! karma skins?! 800 gems?? omfg!

Ah, at least we got our fractal run going in the guild and the Aether paths were nice; however, another guild group got the Molten boss fractal which bugs out and doesn’t let people exit or progress so basically you lost 4 fractals worth of progress… :/

Oh oh, and I almost forgot, after an evening playing through fractals, I check my daily achievements and woah, Daily Fractal Runner was still not completed… hmm… how about that…

Anet – I appreciate the work your developers are doing, but this content was clearly rushed and way below par in terms of quality than usual… wth happened?

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

in Fractured

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

Maybe test things before you release them?

Don’t be silly…..that’d cost money

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

in Fractured

Posted by: Questionable.4631

Questionable.4631

Still no waypoint/means of respawning without having to either log out or have the rest of the group sacrifice themselves (both options are ridiculous). It’s not as if you can actually res anyone stuck in that horrible burning DOT room.

What’s the point of that room anyway? We never went in there while finishing the storymode instance. Is it only used when you come across the fractal in a normal run?

Oh. I’m not entirely sure. I heard that other groups completed the story without going in there, but the group I was with took both coolant rods through the fire room to complete the story.

I we never touched the burning room, just went from slime to maze then straight to the center, seems a bit odd. Could just be multiple paths or an extra chest.

in Fractured

Posted by: voidwater.2064

voidwater.2064

Pretty much. I’ve given up hope for an engaging story, but the settings and visuals are always appealing.

in Fractured

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

This is why you need a public test server, the people you have right now are not up to par.

Actually, wouldn’t this bug point to them being above par? Below, whatever… After all, they apparently didn’t die…

in Fractured

Posted by: Greyfur.1082

Greyfur.1082

This is why you need a public test server, the people you have right now are not up to par.

Actually, wouldn’t this bug point to them being above par? Below, whatever… After all, they apparently didn’t die…

Not up to par in testing and playing are completely different. Test servers are not just to get a preview of what is coming but to find bugs, exploits.. etc.

in Fractured

Posted by: Qaelyn.7612

Qaelyn.7612

I’m amazed that this WP issue is still not fixed. Usually the dev team is pretty quick with patches in my limited experience.

in Fractured

Posted by: Bawi.9541

Bawi.9541

rofl… this game xD

The fractal update is the essence of what I think of the gw2 staff:
OH MY GOD, the art team is amazing! The fractal trailer is a piece of art, that is worthy of so much more than being slapped on a half hearted content patch.
OH MY GOD, the content design team is kitten, Q&A nonexistant. just wow…

Ele / Guardian

in Fractured

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

I wouldn’t expect an update on this issue until next week. It’s Thanksgiving weekend, after all.

So…yeah. Enjoy!

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

in Fractured

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

Cool down guys. You all have to know that the devs do not play the same game as the players so it is entirely understandable that they could miss it out.

in Fractured

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

It’s QA, not Q&A. QA means quality assurance, and Q&A means questions and answers.

in Fractured

Posted by: Black Box.9312

Black Box.9312

Cool down guys. You all have to know that the devs do not play the same game as the players so it is entirely understandable that they could miss it out.

Sometimes I wonder if the devs play the game at all, honestly. I mean, the guy in the livestream was using his healing skill at full health for stealth and apparently didn’t know what utility skills were.

in Fractured

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

But you’d think then that when they DO come up with a mechanism such as Mistlock Instabilities, that they would setup this table of instabilities per level, and then go through each fractal and look at the consequences of each?

Say, “Keem Them in Line” which gives damaged enemies boons when unattended… where does that happen, for example, oh, ofc, Mai Trin boss fractal where she ports out to let Horrik do her dirty work. If you’re lucky she gets regen and heals back up…

It’s stuff like this that needs thorough testing, yes, you can think of a difficult condition to fight under, we all can, but you need to ensure that what you come up with doesn’t break or become impossible in any of the game situations.

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season