What do you guys think of the new fractals?

in Fractured

Posted by: Wicked Rin.1972

Wicked Rin.1972

I think the new fractal bosses are fun, but the rewards to me seem 1-2 rares better. I really thought the gold would be a little better than 1.3ish g for completing a level 30. My group got urban, cliffside, asuran reactor, and the Mai boss. It feels like the difficulty was similar to the old fractal, probably a little easier because of some changes. The length is definately longer than the old fractal.

Fractal is fun for the challenge, but if the reward is lacking, people (like me) would rather do a less time consuming dungeon path to get the reward + tokens. I don’t even need the tokens, but I know it’ll be useful. Pristine relics on the other hand, I know no other use for them beside “non-infused” rings (which all the fractal lovers know are junk).

I really wanted the gold reward to be similar to dungeon paths because fractal instances are longer than dungeon paths. One AC path is worth 1.76g compared to 1.3ish g for a level 30 daily. AC (other easy paths) time < level 30 fractal time. It’s a no brainer what people would choose to do. After this story is over, fractal’ll just be dead as it was before. I really wanted fractals to be worth the effort. I feel like it’s not there. Hopefully in the future it will be.

in Fractured

Posted by: Sampo.9678

Sampo.9678

From the looks of it the item rewards got better though.
I did fractal 30, 31 and 32 now and got 2 ascended boxes, 3 exotics and a few rares.
I wonder what 50 gives now

“Be brave, little rabbit. Take a chance.”

in Fractured

Posted by: Wicked Rin.1972

Wicked Rin.1972

I did fractal 30, 31 and 32 now and got 2 ascended boxes, 3 exotics and a few rares.

o.O That’s really lucky. What’s your magic find at? I’m at 135%.

in Fractured

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

i got bunch of greens, few cores and 1 not infused ring from runs above 30 now… on the other side, probably over 2g repairs and 0 patience left

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in Fractured

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

I got a wupwup box for level 20 daily, magic find is only around 110 (not that magic find would have anything to do with it since it was the daily reward and not a drop)

also got 2 exotics for lvl 19, rewards don’t see too bad but the gold is quite a bit lower than dungeon paths

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.