how much agony needed after update?

in Fractured

Posted by: Kresa.1859

Kresa.1859

Hey i was just wondering guys , will we need more / less agony on the same fractal levels after the update? Or will it stay the same? ( atm 55 agony is more then enough for fractal 48 daily ).

in Fractured

Posted by: Lian Olsam.9541

Lian Olsam.9541

+1
i’d like to have a table like the one we have on wiki, only cause i dont wanna waste my time doing the new lvl 30 and at the end, will be shotted by maw cause we need 80ar..
so pls could u tell us something about ar and new levels?

in Fractured

Posted by: AnthonyOrdon

AnthonyOrdon

Game Designer

40-49 has been slightly reduced. 50 is no longer impossible, but now represents the requirement for 50-59. More levels will be made available in the future.

in Fractured

Posted by: Korossive.7085

Korossive.7085

So 55 AR is good for level 50?

in Fractured

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

40-49 has been slightly reduced. 50 is no longer impossible, but now represents the requirement for 50-59. More levels will be made available in the future.

I think they wanted to know agony resist need to survive agony at a given level with new update.

in Fractured

Posted by: Lian Olsam.9541

Lian Olsam.9541

thanks for the reply, so with 55ar we can do 40-49 w/o problems?

in Fractured

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

o so those are levels that can be done with 55 AR?

in Fractured

Posted by: Stonecaduceus.5638

Stonecaduceus.5638

I’m confused. In another post you stated that level 50 is currently the max?

For now, 50 is still the maximum level.

So above 50 is theoretically possible, but not really currently?

80 Guardian/Elementalist/Warrior
Wurm’s Bane
Jade Quarry

in Fractured

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

I’m confused. In another post you stated that level 50 is currently the max? So above 50 is theoretically possible, but not really currently?

They just aren’t in the game currently

Probably because new mechanics will be implemented or something?

in Fractured

Posted by: rjnemer.7816

rjnemer.7816

My guess is 50+ will be made available when Ascended armor is released. Making 50+ fractals the best way to get ascended armor

“If you want to get rid of “zerk” you have to make content
hard enough to make them cry, not just rivers but oceans."

in Fractured

Kresa.1859

Well from my understanding , with 55 u bearly get any agony dmg.
So if 40-49 got slightly reduced i think hmm 40-45 agony should be enough , and for lvl 50 probebly 50-55~ agony will do ?

(edited by Kresa.1859)

in Fractured

Posted by: Outlaw.3421

Outlaw.3421

Posted this somewhere else but I will post it here:

So, if I am getting this right…if you have 55 already…and that won’t change…you essentially don’t need to do anything with this new method unless you are going up into the higher tiered fractals right?

If you have 40 agony resist and you are just doing 30 – 39 then you already hit the cap where agony can only do 1% damage per tick. 55 agony resist is only 6% in 40 – 49.

So really this change doesn’t affect anything but makes it more of a grind for newer players?

in Fractured

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

Posted this somewhere else but I will post it here:

So, if I am getting this right…if you have 55 already…and that won’t change…you essentially don’t need to do anything with this new method unless you are going up into the higher tiered fractals right?

If you have 40 agony resist and you are just doing 30 – 39 then you already hit the cap where agony can only do 1% damage per tick. 55 agony resist is only 6% in 40 – 49.

So really this change doesn’t affect anything but makes it more of a grind for newer players?

actually new players will be uneffected, they will get enough resist from regular rings. midlevel-highlevel players will have the option of infusing instead of getting accesories and a necklace and a weapon

annd people who just want to see how high they can go, can go to insanely high resist levels just for kicks.

in Fractured

Kresa.1859

you know i didnt think about it but if i understand this right , having high agony not needed , so we will be able to use diffrent kind of infusions! for extra dps MF etc… ( just a shame all my amulets are offensive infusion and not utility : X ) without worrying that we lose agony ( cuz rings and backpack will be big source of it )

in Fractured

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I’m confused. In another post you stated that level 50 is currently the max?

For now, 50 is still the maximum level.

So above 50 is theoretically possible, but not really currently?

They’ll likely disable the selection and ability to enter into 51+ fractals. So this means you can’t select 51+ as you start the instance nor can you roll into 51 after completing 50.

in Fractured

Posted by: Kelly.5293

Kelly.5293

I felt like they hinted that you can go above level 50 but the rewards and difficulty wont scale up anymore then level 50. It’s unclear

in Fractured

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Why, if they’re giving us access to more AR, are they then shutting off access to 50+?

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)