little doubt about infused back armor

in Fractured

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

Q:

i have got a Prototype Fractal Capacitor which i made with the 18000 relics long time ago and it has got a +5 versatile simple infusion applied, my doubt is:

should i craft the Beta Fractal Capacitor (Infused)??

If i do it i will lose the +5 vers. simple infusion but i will gain a +5 AR due to the infusion that the infused armor bear “per se”, right?

So..and later on?, the versatile simple infusion i add to that piece wont reset the +5 infused bonus since are 2 different " stacks" if i understand it well…

I am not sure if i explained my self clear enough, hope you can understand what i mean and give me an answer

in Fractured

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

You will lose the versatile simple infusion, and you will gain an “Agony Infusion Slot”, which you could then put a +1/2/3/4/5/etc Agony Infusion into that you can acquire off of the TP. When you first upgrade your backpiece it will be worth +0 AR, and you will have to add another versatile simple infusion and Agony Infusion to it in order to bring it back up.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Fractured

Posted by: Veron.8645

Veron.8645

If i do it i will lose the +5 vers. simple infusion but i will gain a +5 AR due to the infusion that the infused armor bear “per se”, right?

This used to be how it works, but is no longer the case. It used to be that it would come with +5 AR inherently and an empty offensive/defensive infusion slot, which you could then put a new versatile simple infusion in for a total of +10 AR.

Now when you infuse your backpiece, you get a new second “Agony Resistance Infusion Slot”. Both of these slots start empty. (So you start with +0 AR). You can still put a new versatile simple infusion into the offensive/defensive slot for +5 AR. With the second slot, they take the new Agony Resist Infusions which you get at least one of a +1 AR at the end of every fractal, can buy more on TP, or upgrade lower numbers into higher numbers via artificer crafting. These two slots are separate and stack.

I made this infographic a few weeks ago. It shows rings but works essentially the same way for the backpiece. Dulfy also has a good guide with a lot of detail.

Veron Oakguard | Wiki: Veron | Reddit: /u/OaksFromAcorns | Vintage Gaming [VG] (JQ) • Attuned [Att]

in Fractured

Posted by: nmoral.3876

nmoral.3876

ok guys thanks for your answers