1-3 People LFG

1-3 People LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: Nate Gray.9241

Nate Gray.9241

I’m currently looking a guild for me and potentially two of my friends as well. I’ve been in and out of guilds that never seem to go anywhere, and I’m rather tired of it. My friends and I play fairly heavily, with at least two of us already with several 80 characters in full crafted exotic gear, max crafts, and heavy investment in dungeons and WvW. We are on Stormbluff, and are willing to relocate if the guild proves to be worth the effort.

What we want is a guild that participates in both PvE and PvP content fairly equally. I am willing to build groups, people just need to be active and willing to come. However, I’d like to be in a guild of self-starters, where a healthy percentage of people are getting the guild together for content rather than waiting around for others to do so, or are too busy solo’ing to bother.

What I do NOT want is a guild that treats the game like a job. I’m not talking setting up dungeon/event/pvp times and coordinating groups for optimal performance, that’s fine (and expected). What I do not like however, are people who can’t quite grasp the concept of real life > video games.

If you’re the kind of guild that likes an active group-oriented player, but accepts that they may need to step back from the game on occasion for school/work, you can reach me through this thread. I’ll be checking in on it regularly. Thanks.

1-3 People LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: Khalous.7430

Khalous.7430

(Gates of Madness) TDE has a core community very similar to what you are looking for. We have grown a lot recently, due to a recruitment drive, but both our pve and wvw communities are fairly robust, with runs being organized by different people every night.

Teedee-e.enjin.com is our guild website
if you have any questions, you can contact me in game after 8pm pst
khalous.7430

1-3 People LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

TeamSpeak3 : 38.99.180.65:9259
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com
Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A TeamSpeak3 Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer’s
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our TeamSpeak3 server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Team Speak

38.99.180.65:9259

1-3 People LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: Vagrant.5720

Vagrant.5720

Hi Nate,

Vanguard members participate in both PvE and PvP events.

Vanguard officers make an effort to keep guild events scheduled in our calendar.

Vanguard is a healthy community of like minded individuals who understand that working together is more important that going at it alone.

Vanguard, with 15 years of gaming history, has survived this long because we understand that real life obligations take priority over gaming.

Take 1 minute to realize that we are the guild for you. – Do you really want to join a guild that cuts and pastes their recruitment slogan into every thread?

Check us out at http://www.VanguardGuild.com.

http://www.VanguardGuild.com
“No One Fights Alone!” – Since 1997

1-3 People LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: QTRKOBRA.1827

QTRKOBRA.1827

Hi. If you can please transfer to desolation DBG is a guild that as we gain more members will focus on all aspects on the game, however our main focus is WvWvW. It is an English speaking guild, members are welcome from all regions. My character is Sythus Arkane if you want to pm me and I hope you consider joining us! If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask

1-3 People LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: TheSavage.2370

TheSavage.2370

Well, I’m on Gates Of Madness.. My guilds name is “Killer State Of Mind (KILL)” Its A Newly Created Guild Based Both On PvE And PvP .. It’ll soon grow in numbers, patience is a virtue.. But the more members whom are active would be good.. We will eventually be setting up all sorts of events, anything possible.. i’ll leave it short and brief but hit me up in a message if your interested.

1-3 People LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: Fate.5961

Fate.5961

Hi Nate. I usually try not to respond to a LFG post with an overflow of responses, but your situation was too much too similar to mine for me to ignore. I started off in a big, but directionless guild with inactive leaders. In response, a few friends and I decided to do something about it.

A week and a half ago, a group of us from random guilds and a few solo players got together to build a tight-nit group that would meet certain needs. We envisioned a guild that would be tight and highly active, with quality players rather than quantity. Our members would all have a voice and be able to handle themselves.

We’re full of actives and self-starters. Our members are mature enough to look for their own parties and just play the way they want. And while we expect our members to be active, we don’t dictate their time. Most of us are in college or in our 20s and have lives.

Our method of recruit has been through direct interviews and by picking up small groups of friends we meet in game, as groups of friends fit our style. We’re also very good at WvW, despite our small size (40 members).

If you’re interested in finding out more info, please give me a shout so we can chat. In addition, you can find more info about our guild here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/IoJ-Love-and-War-PvX-WvW-Highly-Active-Guild-LF-Dedicated-Members/first#post258772

Illustrious Leader of
Love and War [LAW]
http://loveandwar.shivtr.com

1-3 People LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: Syouke.5439

Syouke.5439

Hello,

Skyfall Empire might be the place for you guys! We are currently around 64 people in our guild. We are in Jade Quarry.

We are not a demanding guild, it’s a laid-back guild but at the same time we are doing WvW and PvE things. When our guild starts to be bigger, we would start to plan some schedule events.

Having you and your friends in our guild can be very useful, it would progress Skyfall Empire even more and better with you building up some groups.

We also have website, which is http://skyfallen.enjin.com/

Please contact me or Soen.
Thank you

(edited by Syouke.5439)

1-3 People LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: pawtrisha.7234

pawtrisha.7234

Hello! I invite you to check out Archon.
Our Recruiting Post
Our Facebook Page

After reviewing that, if you have any questions please contact me in game. I look forward to talking to you!

~Circadian

Circadian
Guardian of Archon :: Sanctum of Rall

1-3 People LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Nate Gray & Friends,

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server which we mostly use for dungeon runs and plan to use more for our WvW excursions.

We’re a laid back, easy going bunch and all of us agree that players should play the way they want to play… when they want to play. We do organize events (i.e. WvW, dungeons etc.) and it’s always up to the player to decide if he/she would like to participate. We all have full schedules out of game and want to make sure we respect our members time both in-game and out.

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 30-40 players out of 80’ish members.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!

1-3 People LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: Danneh.8520

Danneh.8520

Leader/Commander of [ Pirate Gaming ] (IGN: Danneh.8520)
Web: www.pirategaming.co.uk
Public teamspeak: ts.pirategaming.co.uk