2 recruits looking for guild on Gunnar's Hold

in Guilds

Posted by: Ravenmorghane.9287

Ravenmorghane.9287

Hi
My partner and I are both looking for a friendly active pve guild on Gunnar’s Hold. We are young adults in mid 20s, both have level 80 characters and are fairly decent players with decent (rare / exotic) gear.

We are currently part of a guild of friends which, although we get on well, unfortunately has lapsed into being so casual that we never actually do anything. We are both looking to doing dungeons, fractals and possibly some WvW. We have both completed a dungeon before, Xarilith has tried WvW but I myself have not yet. We would both really like to though.

We are friendly social people who enjoy playing gw2 with others (more than alone, because its more fun) and we really want a try at getting the dungeon rewards. We both have a cheeky sense of humour and both have headsets so we can talk while playing. A guild on Gunnar’s Hold would be preferable as it saves any transfer hassle.

Please give us a try. We’d prefer to join a guild together as we’ve always played together, compliment eachother well and we make people laugh

in Guilds

Posted by: Deedles.4197

Deedles.4197

Good Afternoon,

Gunnar’s Hold has an awesome Forum and Mumble. Here you will be able to see guilds that play on the server and there are many to choose from that may fit your style of play. Stop in at http://www.gunnars-hold.eu/ and have a look =)

Piken Square
Forsaken Gamers [FG]

in Guilds

Posted by: Ravenmorghane.9287

Ravenmorghane.9287

That is immensly helpful thank you!

in Guilds

Posted by: Lazy Mesmer.7923

Lazy Mesmer.7923

I can only agree with Deedles, there’s a well founded Community on Gunnar’s, built of friendly and helpful X-factor rejects from various guilds. The Guilds and Recruitment section on the forums at gunnars-hold.eu should give you a good base info on some of the various guilds here, and a point of contact.
If you do venture into WvW, be sure to register on the Gunnars Mumble server, there’s always a good lot of us on there and we’re always happy to help new people. It’ll keep you in contact with the group a bit more too, so you wont be wandering around lost, wondering what all the fuss is with WvW

Klaev
[PRXM] Praxium