29 Elementalist LFG

29 Elementalist LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: rTeku.4379

rTeku.4379

I’m really tired of grinding all by my lonesome self, so i’m looking to join a guild. Currently a level 29 Ele on Jade Quarry. Willing to do PvE, PvP and WvW. I am located on the East coast of America.

(edited by rTeku.4379)

29 Elementalist LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: RaZaC.1963

RaZaC.1963

Are you an active player? We have TS and Forums, we organise events almost daily and are looking for more people to join our community: The Concalve.

www.conclave.cc

29 Elementalist LFG

in Guilds

rTeku.4379

Are you an active player? We have TS and Forums, we organise events almost daily and are looking for more people to join our community: The Concalve.

www.conclave.cc

Which server is your guild currently located on? I’m in America.

29 Elementalist LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: RaZaC.1963

RaZaC.1963

Eu, Far Shiverpeaks. You might want to edit your OP a bit so people know a little more about you

29 Elementalist LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: rose.8537

rose.8537

hey mate
Apex clans recruiting active chappys so if your lookign for a more organised clan with a great history take a look at the link :P
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Apex-Apex-clan-Recruiting-server-Desolation-PVX/first#post669179

29 Elementalist LFG

in Guilds

rTeku.4379

I’d rather join an America based guild.

29 Elementalist LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya rTeku,

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members and there is no application process. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server, which we mostly use for dungeon runs/WvW. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch and are enjoying our Jaded adventures together in GW2!

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 15-20 players out of 90’ish members.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!
Zooey

29 Elementalist LFG

in Guilds

Posted by: KingslayerKeebs.9382

KingslayerKeebs.9382

Friskosmash | 80 Warrior | [MF] Malum Factum
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend