80 Mesmer LFGuild

80 Mesmer LFGuild

in Guilds

Posted by: Shaeyl.7064

Shaeyl.7064

Looking for a fun and friendly guild with skilled and experienced players. I mostly PvE, have a legendary, and love dungeons with fun people (I’ll say up front I’m not a huge fan of shortcuts or exploits in them, though). I enjoy hopping into WvW now and then, as well as sPvP, though I’d probably do a lot more sPvP if someone were to take me under their wing and train me to be awesome. Regular guild events are a must as well, though I left before they were introduced so I don’t know much about them except that I need to catch up on commendations.

I played the game since release, but took a 2 month hiatus. I used to be pretty hardcore, and have a lot of play hours logged, but I’d like to keep my playtime on the casual side now.

Hoping to find a medium-sized guild, with at least 20 active players, but not huge either. 100 members or less is kind of a rough estimate, but quality is more important than quantity.

I’m currently on Kaineng, and due to the gem cost I’m somewhat reluctant to move, though for the right guild I could be persuaded.

“First of all: I am tired. I am true of heart!
And also: You are tired. You are true of heart!”

80 Mesmer LFGuild

in Guilds

Posted by: Tom.8029

Tom.8029

Hi. I’m guild leader of Primordial Dragons. We’re looking for new members and we’d love to have you. We’re a Fort Aspenwood guild, though. So let me know if you’re interested.

Primordial Dragons [Drgn]
Fort Aspenwood Elementalist

80 Mesmer LFGuild

in Guilds

Shaeyl.7064

Lol I’m going to need a harder sell than that.

To guild recruiters: please respond if you are actually interested in my membership. I’m not looking to be a boost to someone’s numbers. If I get a guild invite before you’ve even talked to me, you’re probably not the guild for me.

Additionally, please do not use this thread to copy and paste your guild blurb; again, if you do this you are probably not the guild I’m looking for.

80 Mesmer LFGuild

in Guilds

Posted by: Tom.8029

Tom.8029

Of course I’m interested. You’re not just a number to me. Sorry if it came off that way. Well, we do guild events every Saturday. Throughout the week, we do dungeon runs, help each other out in leveling, dailies. I usually keep tabs on dragon timers when I’m online. You’ll usually see some of our member in WvW or in the mists PvPing.

Primordial Dragons [Drgn]
Fort Aspenwood Elementalist

80 Mesmer LFGuild

in Guilds

Posted by: ashammer.2359

ashammer.2359

Good evening/morning Shaeyl!

I have a guild on Sorrow Furnace called Wrath Incarnate (WIN). Here are the particulars as they relate to your needs:

1. We do dungeons and fractals (core members up to 20 on fractals) Nothing too crazy but we’re progressing.

2. We dont have any legendary holders in our guild but we do have a few people working their way towards their own. We are active and knowledgeable to what is required.

3. We have seen an increase in interest in Spvp and WvW….we wont roll into wvw 20 strong but maybe enough for a group or two. We have 2 commanders titles in our guild.

4. We have guild bounties and training mission unlocked and are working towards guild treks. We usually have 2 runs going per week

5. We are a small/medium szed guild (85 members as of this post). We have 15-25 log on per day. We also have another guild that we do Guild Missions with.

6. We dont ask/require server transfer. Just represent when you do guild events

We are always looking for participative, active and friendly members. If this sounds like a fit then send me a pm with any questions you may have

Enjoy your evening!

—Ryazz

Guild Leader – Wrath Incarnate
http://www.wrathincarnate.com/

80 Mesmer LFGuild

in Guilds

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Hey Shaeyl!

I’d like to invite you to check out Cynical, our website is http://cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com. After reading your post, I think you would be a great fit with us.

We are a semi-casual PVX, EST, NA Guild of approx. 140+ players on Tarnished Coast. On a normal night during primetime, we have approx. 40+ guild members on. We are all working class adults, and we do not recruit members below the age of 18. We regularly schedule PvE Events throughout the week, as well as Guild Missions, WvWvW, and Spvp as well.

WHAT WE OFFER:

• Dedicated nights to PvE/Guild Missions + Wv3( Guild Events each night!)
    *Guild Missions: Bounty, Trek , and Rush (Currently queued up to open)
  • Structured PVE, Wv3, Spvp, Questing, and Dungeon Groups
  • (PST & EST) Dungeon/Fractal Groups & Saturday Story Mode Dungeon Runs
  • Special Holiday Events & Contests
  • Dedicated Officer roles for each aspect of GW2; WvWvW, SPvP, and PvE
  • Guild website with calendar, private messaging, dedicated forums, and more!
  • Voice chat server is Mumble with tons of slots
  • A fun and friendly community of mmorpg veterans
  • Guild Mentoring Program & Inter-guild crafting
  • Guild Lottery, Contests, and Raffles
  • Full Guild Buffs & 250 Slot Guild bank, including M/F and gathering 24/7 (once guild missions are finished building)

WHAT WE ASK OF OUR MEMBERS:

• Members must be over the age of 18 years old, as we are an adult guild.
  • Members who are absent for more than a month with no forum post are removed
  • Members agree to rep CYN 100% of the time (personal Guild banks are allowed)
  • Members MUST have a microphone and use Mumble voice chat in Guild Groups
  • Members agree to log on to the guild website at least once a week. Members who do not log on after one month will be removed from Guild.
  • Members must treat one another with respect and dignity, and remember that when dealing with other guild members, real life takes precedence over game time.
  • Members will refrain from making racist or sexist remarks on Mumbe, or in guild chat, and keep in mind that not everyone has the same sense of humor.
  • Above all else, we ask each guild member to have fun!!

I’ve added you to friends, and I’ll try to contact you in game to see if we are a good fit for you. You can reach me in game as Sinner, via these forums, or feel free to apply to Cynical by clicking HERE

Best of luck in your search for a guild!

Sinner

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

80 Mesmer LFGuild

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

Crimson Guards United Gaming Recruitment :

In 2003 a small group of friends founded CG to play casually and focus our time on one game. It soon took off into more then one game and developed into what we now call “Crimson Guards United” gaming. Guild Wars 2 was chosen for its impressive MMO game play style which sets itself apart from most MMO’s and as of right now we have been openly recruiting on Jade Quarry.

Founder: “I would like to welcome those who have just joined and to show everyone my thanks for the support, we will be hosting Gem giveaway’s when we reach 40 members on Guild Wars 2. CGU had already held more then a few youtube giveaways and gained new subscribers. For that we from CGU Gaming salute you all.

Guild Focus: Right now our main focus for the guild is PvE Dungeoning, Dailys, Monthlys, and Group Events. Once we recruit more members into CGU we will shift our focus from this to Guild WvW and the newly added Guild Missions. We know some members like to do Dungeons or just PvE in general more than doing WvW or PvP so now members are required to do one or the other. Here with CGU Gaming we believe in letting every member do what they enjoy in-game and we believe in-turn thats what makes the Guild better as a division.

Division Requirements :

So, we wanted to set up a strong division here on Guild Wars 2 and so far its on the right track. We are currently accepting all skills levels and character levels. Our only requirement is 16+ years of age, to keep drama out of our guild so every mature player can have a fun experience in our guild. To join our leadership you must show you will be active, show you have what it takes to lead, and be able to promote CGU. It won’t we easy to start off but the leadership positions may go fast. We usually let our current active members on Guildwars make the final decision who they want to represent them.

Additional Requirements for Leadership :

Age 18+
Active on ventrilo

Other Divisions CGU Games on :

We are also currently playing on Planetside 2, League of legends, Minecraft, World Of Warcraft, Smite and others as well. For every game we play on we make it our mission to unite our fellow crimson guards of gaming.

For more information please visit our website http://www.cgunited.net

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact these IGN :

UndeadCreepshow
cgu fairyduster
Freestylerage

More Contact Information :

Ventrilo : cgunited.maxfrag.net Port : 3883
RaidCall ID : 5383646
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com

80 Mesmer LFGuild

in Guilds

Shaeyl.7064

Still looking for potential guilds.

80 Mesmer LFGuild

in Guilds

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings Shaeyl,

My guild is called The Gryphons Aerie. We are a smaller, casual yet social, 18+ PvE/RP family on Tarnished Coast. Some of us also enjoy knocking some heads in WvsW and a touch of sPvP. We know that RL comes first and stress that fact. We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. We enjoy helping each other and doing things together when possible. All you have to do is ask if you need help with something and we’ll do our best to come to your aid.

You are more than welcome to just guest on our server for a while before making a choice to move permanently. If you do try us out and decide that you do like us, we’ll help you get the gems you need.

There is also no requirement to be representing us at all times. It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us some time too. We do have a TeamSpeak 3 as well, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our post here on these forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Tarnished-Coast-The-Gryphons-Aerie-wants-you-to-join-the-family-Small-Social-PvX-RP

…or go directly to our website:
http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

80 Mesmer LFGuild

in Guilds

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Hi Shaeyl,

I’m the leader of Alchemy Incorporated, a big, little guild on the Sorrow’s Furnace server. I say a big little guild because we have 200 members which makes us pretty big, but we are very friendly and welcoming, the way you’d expect a small guild to be. Also, I don’t kick for inactivity, so there are quite a few names on the roster that haven’t logged in for a while. There are also some people on the active members list that had been gone since Halloween and decided to come back in the last couple of weeks — they came back to people who remembered them and were excited to see them. In my mind that matters more than having some gray names at the bottom of the list So, if you were a member of AI and took a 2 month hiatus you’d come back to friendly names and faces and probably loud and raucuous welcomes

We also have friends and allies who are members of smaller guilds that come and play with us just for the Guild missions so that they can get commendations. I like having the ability to meet new people and to help out, so those grey names are on the roster, too; except when we do guild missions — but they have a special rank so no one is expecting them to be representing. Of the 200 people on the roster we usually have 30 – 40 people on nightly, which is plenty to get teams going for whatever activity you would like to pursue. You will absolutely have the opportunity to make great friends if you spend some time in AI.

Most of the guild is PvE — dungeons, fractals, WvW, but we also have a PvPer who just loves to teach the PvP game. If you are really looking for someone to help you become awesome I can promise you a very sound introduction to the format.

You are welcome to join us, play with us for a bit and decide if we are what you’re looking for. If so, we’ll get you moved over to Sorrow’s Furnace because we’re cool like that. If not, there’s no harm done — there won’t be any drama over either coming or going.

You can check out our recruitment post and our Guild Forums and let me know if you would be interested in joining.

Have fun — kill stuff!

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

80 Mesmer LFGuild

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Feel free to check us out. We do PvE, sPvP, and WvW regularly and have 3/5 of the guild missions unlocked. We have 100 members who are very active in game and in Mumble. We value community above anything else. We are good, honest people who like to play their games skillfully but without being bogged down by time commitments.

Check us out: http://www.obeythelime.com

<3

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

80 Mesmer LFGuild

in Guilds

Posted by: evildeadjunky.1576

evildeadjunky.1576

Well I PMed you about my guild, Remnants of Hope. Your thread is starting to look full.