80 necro, lowbie thief looking for guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Darkoth.8126

Darkoth.8126

Greetings,

I play a necromancer on Borlis Pass and am looking for an endgame PvE and PvP guild. I am interested in all aspects of the game and am working on leveling alts as well. I would prefer a guild with a voice chat server that participate in a lot of organised group play. I’m also hoping for a guild that has a decent percentage of mature players in there late 20s and early 30s.

Thanks for your time,

Darkoth

in Guilds

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Hi Darkoth,

I would be happy to offer you a home with Cynical on Crystal Desert Server. We are an active PVX guild with members who enjoy both PVE and PVP. We have a 75 slot vent server, and we are always looking for more people to come hang on on the voice chat!

Cynical hosts both PVE and WvW Events for our members on a regular basis, and we are also a member of the CDynasty Alliance, a group of 14 guild that participate in WvW together.

We have a mix of players ranging from lvl 5 – 80. A large part of the guild have characters that hit 80, but since this game is so alt friendly, most of us are leveling new toons to 80 again (like myself). I’m confident you would be able to find people to group with

If you are interested, feel free to msg me in game on Sinner, or feel free to visit our website: http://cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com

Cheers, and best of luck!

Sinner

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Loosifah.4738

Loosifah.4738

Hi, let me introduce you to my guild.

The Sic is a multi-gaming community that has been around for a little over 7 years now. Our goal has always been to create a family like community of friends that work together and help each other out. We like to have fun and joke around, so if you can take a joke and dish out some of your own you’ll be just fine. Now be warned we’re not for everyone(elitists, whiners, egotistical people, etc.).

Ways To Contact Us :

Website : TheSic.Org or you can whisper me or Caysee here or in game on the Sorrow’s Furnace server.
Also Try : http://www.youtube.com/thesicclan for some of the random video’s posted over the years.

What The Sic offers :

- A Ventrilo Server.
- Interaction with our administrators and knowledge of games.
- A comfortable place to make your mark and be not have to worry about offending anyone.

What do we ask from you :

- Be active in game/on vent.
- 16+ years of age
- A microphone is preferred, but if you don’t have one we only require you be able to listen
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions
-Speak your mind.

We’re from Sorrow’s Furnace.

in Guilds

Posted by: MobiuS.6394

MobiuS.6394

Darkoth,

Supply and Demand [SAnD], on Northern Shiverpeaks, believes each player should be picky in the guild they choose and each guild should want people that fit in. This usually produces less drama and more fun for everyone. Too many times players are not sure what they are looking for and guilds seem to only want numbers.

The guild is mostly filled with people 30+ years of age. We are looking to cap about 25-30 highly active players. The goal is to field 20-25 WvW players on most nights. Anything larger usually ends up being too chaotic.

Right now we can field about 8-10 on most nights (sometimes 15ish, but rare). We have about 20 active members and around 50 in the guild. We are working on “cleaning house” – someone who comes on the game, never joins Guild groups, never joins Vent and never types in chat is not an asset. This is important to us as it helps keep the guild personal and gives us the ability to work well together.

We are looking to fill the ranks with like-minded players. We will not invite for the sake of numbers. We are all family people so will not be on all day and every day. Most of us play “most” nights (8-midnight EST is prime time) for about 3-5 hours (some much more). We are not hardcore when it comes to quantity but certainly when it comes to quality. When we are online, we want to make the most of that time. That means staying focused and organized.

If you do not find your perfect fit and this looks like something that may be interesting, please let me know and you can give us a try.

We Offer
- Social atmosphere
- Focused gameplay
- Organized dungeon runs
- Organzied WvW groups
- Vent communications
- Website/Forums @ http://supplyanddemand.enjin.com

Thanks for reading and wish you the best in your future!

Supply and Demand [SAnD]
Northern Shiverpeaks

MobiuS

in Guilds

Posted by: jburleson.1538

jburleson.1538

Tyrian Knights Templar (TKT) is a new guild on Blackgate created for mature MMO players. We currently have 7 members and are growing each day.

I’m gonna offer something a bit different from the other posts…We are a brand new guild, so if you have ever wanted to be part of laying the foundation early on in a new gaming community, then TKT is the place for you. We are in need of executive officers to run guild operations (guild bank, events, recruiting, etc) so if you prove yourself to be a trust worthy player I feel that you will fit right in with us.

Check out our website and fill out an application if you are interested:
http://tyrianknightstemplar.enjin.com/recruitment

Regards,
Matelyn
TKT Guild Master

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Our average guild age is about 27. We’re a close-knit group (it’s actually true, too) of people from all different backgrounds. Smaller scale but efficient. Weekly events but nothing is mandatory. Check us out: http://www.obeythelime.com and message me in game if interested.

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Xavier.2356

Xavier.2356

Hi Darkoth. My guild sounds like it could be a good fit for you. We consist entirely of people in the age group you are looking for. Most of us have full time jobs with families to take care of so we like to play casually but like you we really enjoy group play whenever we can. We have a vent server which we like to use when running dungeons and other larger group activities. Check out our bio below and send me a PM or in game tell if we sound like good place for you to call home.

Home World: Maguuma
Guild Name: Heroic Heroes of Heroism [HHH]
Focus: PvE and PvP (mostly WvW)

VoIP: Ventrillo

Prime time: 8 PM – 12 AM Eastern, and anytime on weekends

Our guild has one rule: thou shall not be a prick.

Heroic Heroes of Heroism was founded by several friends who have known each other, and have gamed together for well over 10 years. As adults, at this point in our lives many of us have full time jobs, significant others, and / or children of our own. While our personal lives and entanglements may take up much of our time and attention, there still remains at least one constant: we love to game together and interact with like minded people!

We wanted to create a Guild Wars 2 guild where all kinds of great and friendly players could pool together to enhance their gaming experience, regardless of whether your schedule is busy or flexible. A place where all players involved felt like they were a part of a meaningful community of great people. Above all else, we just want to PLAY and have a great time doing it! We do not have any mandatory events which require you to commit regular play time, but we highly encourage our members to organize optional nights and activities as long as your fellow players in the guild are kept in mind.

If you want to join a group of mature, open minded, and at times hilariously demented people (in a non-murderous kind of way), then we would love to have you on-board to take this ride with HHH. Hell, we’ll even cater to anti-social cat lovers!

Please feel free to contact us via in game mail or whisper.

Dr Higgs Boson/Xavier.2356