[ADT] Addiction (PvX) Blackgate

in Guilds

Posted by: Kahlamite.5029

Kahlamite.5029

Remember that game you played way back when, that whenever the subject comes up you can’t shut up about it? Those few guys you played with.. and kicked everyone’s kitten with? Yeah.. we’re those guys.

Addiction is a MMO guild and gaming community that has successfully transitioned through 7 MMO’s and counting. Our original leadership has retained and grown our core member base over the last 6 years and we are constantly looking for more skilled and loyal members.

Addiction has perfected its preparation for an MMO launch. Our latest conquest, RIFT, landed us as the #1 progression guild worldwide with our first raid boss kill in under a week after launch, and 2 weeks before any other guild. The culmination of our launch efforts landed us at 3 times the amount of content completed first in the world over rival guilds. Addiction was named “hardest of the hardcore” by RIFT’s executive producer Scott Hartsman for its track record in RIFT.

In addition to our RIFT accomplishments we were also a world first progression guild in Age of Conan, congratulated for our accomplishments by the developers. We have been the top guild on our servers since our inception in Everquest 2 and have carried this through not just new MMO launches but to established servers such as an original launch server in World of Warcraft, where we cleared all content 6 weeks after rolling on the server. We returned to Everquest 1, where we progressed through all 15 expansions at the appropriate level cap, which for some bosses had never been done before. We held the top 3 leaderboard positions in Darkfall on launch for kills, damage to buildings, etc. In Tera we achieved 3 Prime titles, for first max level characters, on the most populated server.

Beyond our PvE achievements we have been known to utterly destroy or consume guilds. Repeatedly killing our enemies until they quit the game is not uncommon. Unable to quote rankings from recent MMO’s, since they haven’t implemented any leaderboards, you’ll simply have to take our word for it that our PvP proficiency matches our listed accomplishments.

Addiction is primarily interested in MMO’s, but we don’t limit ourselves to a specific genre in-between MMO titles. The Addiction ranks are filled with Platinum ELO League of Legends players, Master league Starcraft 2 players, and sponsored MLG players in multiple FPS titles. Our members have held #1 ladder positions for games such as Company of Heroes, and multiple Socom titles to name a few. Our members have been top 5 CAL-I players in Counterstrike: Source and Call of Duty 4.

Our members have a deep history in MMO’s and gaming in general, in many cases with roughly two decades of experience in the genre spanning practically every title you can name. We have members who have come from well known guilds such as Paragon from World of Warcraft, Ne Plus Ultra, Dracos Argent and Dissolution in Everquest 2, and Pandemonium in Everquest 1, to name a few. It is not uncommon for Addiction members to discover they used to play together in a previous guild from years past.

Many of our members have highly distinguished backgrounds but we value loyalty and dedication equally as much.
http://www.addictguild.com/

Current Upgrades
-Poltitics IV
-Art of War V
-Economy IV
-Architecture III

Guild Unlocks:
-Guild Armorer Contract
-Guild Workshop
-Guild Stash
-Guild Emblem Template

EDIT: Updates Art of War to level 5

(edited by Kahlamite.5029)

in Guilds

Kahlamite.5029

Still doing good things in WvW.

in Guilds

Posted by: Valiev.3428

Valiev.3428

Just a little fact check here, not to rain on the parade…buuuut.

Your AoC accomplishments were short lived with the core of Addiction leaving the game after only a few months and shating on the remainder members. Hard to say you guys were leading roles in such when the game dynamically changed shortly after. We kept Addiction alive in AoC, though the leadership just considered us member number 2341251.

Then Gromph with his bigotry chiming in on how he “Paved the way for us noobs” – I’m sure the 30+ loyal members at that time were just a drop in the bucket compared to all the listed accomplishments…

Either or, best of luck in your recruitment, hopefully Gromph has taken that stick out off where the sun does not shine.

I will admit, the one positive I saw to this guild was the website. I hope you paid your designer well, cause that is one nice site.

gloryordeath.net

in Guilds

Posted by: Martym.6971

Martym.6971

I played AoC against addiction, Tyranny server.

Childish guild that griefed, and talked smack nonstop.

Just throwing that out there.

Allthough things could have changed, AoC is very old now, it’s been a few years.

in Guilds

Kahlamite.5029

Your grief with Gromph does not change the facts. Its also worth noting that Gromph is not leading the Guild Wars 2 section, I am. I’m not trying for a political platform here, I’m not Gromph and I’m interested in more than just winning, I’m interested in the people and friendship as well.

Oh and btw you can’t grief on an open world PvP server, stop being a carebear.

in Guilds

Kahlamite.5029

haters gonna hate….

in Guilds

Kahlamite.5029

bump 15 char….

in Guilds

Posted by: Valiev.3428

Valiev.3428

Fair enough. You are correct that my issue is majority with Gromph.

Best of luck in your recruitment.

We are matched up with you guys server this week, been looking for you guys around prime time.

You guys go EB, or sticking in the borderlands? I’d be happy to have a few good fights.

gloryordeath.net

in Guilds

Kahlamite.5029

We’re normally in full force tues-thurs, other days of the week are used for dungeons and spvp.

in Guilds

Kahlamite.5029

bump 15 charrs.