Active Player looking for a guild to join

in Guilds

Posted by: epicchaos.3916

epicchaos.3916

I am a very active, daily player. Although I am relatively new to the game, I am enjoying it a great deal and planning to continue for a very long time. I am looking for an active guild to join where I can help contribute to the game and become a better player. I am on Isle of Janthir world. Thank you for your time.

Jess

(edited by epicchaos.3916)

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

I’m the one who messaged you but just in case you forget our URL: http://www.obeythelime.com ^_~

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Fire Opal.8137

Fire Opal.8137

Hi and going to leave info and we can talk, pm anytime
I am leaving info on guild
We hope you will come join the Wolf Pack
Thank you for your interest by opening this page and reading it.

WOLF was created in 2005
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Wolf_Demon_Tribe

We are very proud that even with our up and downs, great times and sad times, that we have endeavored to continue to thrive and continue to exist.
We invite you to visit our guild and talk with us either in game or on vent. What would it hurt? We are a mature group of people that enjoy playing MMOs and other games. We are all working class people and/or university students and/or have families to take care of. We are mainly North American times zones from one end to the other, but have a few Canadains, Euros from England, Finland and other areas that came with us from Guild Wars(so International guild). We log on to have fun and relax, so I am guessing you would consider us a casual guild. We have people may do one or a mixture of all; Pve, Pvp, dungeons, and Wvw. We will help and guide new players to the game and old players with what we can. We dont ask for special equipment for pvp, pve, and dungeons or build. We work with what you can bring. We don’t want to make the game a job, because that not what games are for. We are slowly rebuilding the guild at this time. We are looking for people, willing to help us grow. We are friendly and will do what we can or when we can for others in the guild. We enjoy new people, thoughts and ideas. Each new person brings a special gift or unique quality to add to the guild. We truly hope that you will join us and give us a try.

We do have vent and a forum; Our forum is: http://wolfdemontribe.enjin.com/
We are now at 112 members and officers in the guild and growing more and more each day. We are upgrading to Level 5 upgrades.

We are also looking for new officers in the guild, but we will have to talk. If you like to play other on-line games, we have guildies that may may be playing the games your playing also. Such as (League of legends, Steam games, World of Warcraft, Aion, Tera, Starcraft, Diablo 2, 3) and much more. So I figure we can be considered a gaming (community, guild, or group).

Fire Opal
Lady of the Guild

Note add to friends list, most likely on an Alt char

in Guilds

Posted by: Ashandra.9205

Ashandra.9205

Hi there, epicchaos! Sounds like Ascended Legion [AL] could be the guild for you.

About Us:
We are a small guild of incredibly rowdy people who like to have fun in-game while chatting on our Mumble (voice chat thingamajig like Ventrilo and TeamSpeak) server. We run all the dungeons, fractals, dailies, events and some WvW. We never take ourselves too seriously, but we are experienced and competent players. We are a close-knit group that sound like we’ve known each other for years, but really we just picked up some of these folks in Queensdale. We are mostly from all over the US and in our 20’s, with some exceptions.

What We Are Looking For:

• Fun, open-minded individuals. Your age doesn’t matter but if you’re either a minor or a bit “advanced” on the years – be warned that we can be pretty darn vulgar.
  • You don’t have to be as talkative as some of us, but as previously stated we are lovingly rude to each other. If you are at all sensitive, walk away! This is not the guild for you.
  • Your level and experience does not matter, all you need is a willingness to learn and ability to listen.

Who To Talk To:
To get recruited and see whether you mesh well with us or not – contact our guild leader Vitalis Dverran, officers Ashandra Felsword (me) and Marmos Vanders. You may send any of us a whisper or in-game mail.

in Guilds

Posted by: Siphaawal.3475

Siphaawal.3475

Greetings,

Armored FIST will be opening recruitment for 4 new initiates on the Fort Aspenwood server.

Armored FIST is a Guild Wars 2 team dedicated to WvW domination using superior communication and coordination. Our team is comprised of gamers across the world with a variety of competitive PvP experience and a passion to excel. The dedication and skill of our members defines us as a serious WvW contender for our server. Although we play to win, our utmost priority is to provide a fun gaming environment for our members.

We’re always looking for quality players to join our ranks. Although previous MMO/PvP experience is a plus, any player willing to work with the team is a valuable asset. Our focus is not on the in-game skills you bring, but more on accountability and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics.

FIST is structured into two groups – our Competition Team is geared towards "hardcore” WvW players that want to participate in squad-based combat using advanced tactics and communication. Our Community Team is designed for players that want to play WvW casually with a structured group but also enjoy PvE or sPvP.

Currently seeking members for the Competition team. Follow this link to apply:
http://www.armoredfist.net/gw2recruitment

OR contact Blrrgh/Siphaawal in game (apply and we will contact you).

WVW Raid Times : 8PM-12AM (EST) Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
WvW roaming/Dungeon: 8PM-12AM (EST) Sunday, Thursday
Dungeon (official): 8PM-12AM (EST) Tuesday

(We are also planning to start a PST group soon!)

Also check out: FIST Promo

Several other guild videos at http://www.armoredfist.net/gw2forums – public section.

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

in Guilds

Posted by: NorthStar.3798

NorthStar.3798

Hello!

If you are willing to transfer or try us out, we are on Sanctum of Rall server and we are very active and friendly semi-hard core guild that focus mostly on WvW and PvE.

We also have the required Trees/Ranks to unlock more Guild Missions.

Our guild information is below:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/VENGEANCE-Sanctum-of-Rall-Recruiting/first#post1488323

Guild:Vengeance
Tag: [VNG]
Focus: Casual and Semi – Hardcore
Time Zone: Mostly EST and PST
VOIP – Mumble

If you have any questions please PM me here or in the game!

[VNG]Northstar
www.VengeanceClan.com
Sanctum of Rall

in Guilds

Posted by: TheAntiMartyr.6583

TheAntiMartyr.6583

Hey. If you dont mind helping me start up my guild…we would love to have you. We are new to the game as well and we play a variety of other games.

[NoRn] Land of The Midnight Sun

in Guilds

Posted by: bobomonkey.3685

bobomonkey.3685

Hello epicchaos!

We’ve got a Small/Medium sized guild on Darkhaven called Order of Shadows that is an 18+ guild mostly comprised of family and friends, making it a very tight knit community that thrives on helping each other out and enjoying the game together. We’d be more than happy to welcome you to our group as well!

We have just under 40 members with about 20 or so active regularly, if this sounds like something that would work for you. We are a mix of new and old players and our guild has grown a lot recently since we used to be more like 7 active players and 20 people total. We are more than happy to teach new players the ropes.

While we mostly focus on PvE, we do run events every week, everything from wvw, dungeons, fractals and once guild missions are in we’ll be scheduling those as well. We mostly run off of CST, however we have a large mix of time zones in the guild itself as well. We don’t expect attendance for anything since we all have lives outside the game which are way more important. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in check us out at http://www.orderofshadows.net and you can also PM either here or in game if you have any questions for me as well. We have a vent server that we use when we do events together, and even sometimes when we’re just playing.

As far as our server goes it’s fairly well populated in PvE and we’ve won the last few WvW matchups we’ve had as well. We’re also ranked within the top 15 WvW servers the last time I checked.

I really hope you’ll check us out and think about joining us!

I hope to hear from you soon, and if not I hope you find a great guild to call home!

-Bobomonkey