Active player looking for guild [US]

in Guilds

Posted by: Osiris.2054

Osiris.2054

Hi, I am looking for a guild that focuses on dungeons and PvE content, I enjoy PvP as well but dungeons are my main focus. I’m currently working on my human warrior which is lvl 37.

Thanks

in Guilds

Posted by: Tryden.6738

Tryden.6738

Hey Osiris,

I’m the leader of Vindictive on Darkhaven. We’re an active guild that does dungeon runs on most nights. Our community puts an emphasis on teamwork and playing together. We’ve been a gaming community since 2005, so you can be sure we won’t disappear in a couple of weeks. (:

A lot of our players are also in your level range so you would have people to team with.

Check us out at: http://vindictive.guildportal.com

Good luck on the guild hunt!

-Tryden

Tryden The Illmatic, Darkhaven commander
Co-leader of [MEAN]
http://vindictiveonline.com

in Guilds

Posted by: souless.1935

souless.1935

If you are on Emhry bay, fire me a note…Onyxguard is the guild. Would love to have you.

Ehmry Bay! Commander – Onyxguard
GW1/GW2 Beta player

in Guilds

Posted by: Ryan.1092

Ryan.1092

Hey there! You should also check out Guild of Madness[GoM], we’re gate of madness based. I’ve actually just posted up some info about our Guild up above on the threads! be sure to check it out before deciding ^^.. Good luck

in Guilds

Posted by: Mazoo.5416

Mazoo.5416

Zealot Gaming [zG] wants YOU

We are a new-ish PvX oriented Guild and are part of an established and structured Gaming Community, and we are looking for active, friendly players. We’ve just started our upgrades and currently working toward the basics so we can put up some banners for our members. Every Sunday we have our ‘official’ WvW event and we group up for dungeon runs almost daily. We have TS3!! I’d also like to add that we follow the quality > quantity rule for our members and we play on Ehmry Bay and Aurora Glade. Right now we’re a bit small (~8 core players that play every day), but we gotta start somewhere right? : D

We do have requirements on our forums for activity, but they are very, very minimal, and pretty lenient (we understand people have lives offline too ^.^)

If you’d like to join for up to a week to hang out before you apply, we welcome you! Take a look [HERE] for more info. Questions? PM me!