Aggressive Gameplay, International.

in Guilds

Posted by: Arcolithe.2495

Arcolithe.2495

My user is Arcolithe, I come from EVE. Those that come from me, I’m not a carebear – but I do believe in brotherhood and protecting my guild.

Looking for a very big international guild that not only excels in being good, but also excels in not bashing at someone for when things go haywire, and letting them loose because they cannot listen.

I am trying to speak German, so prefer one with many German speakers.
Oh, but I’m from Miami (America East Coast timezone)

Microphone chat is a plus.

Attachments:

in Guilds

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

Hi,

I sent you a PM but here is our recruitment page in the forums: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Potluck-Massacre-PLUM-is-recruiting/

in Guilds

Arcolithe.2495

Thanks for the invite! Checking it out but I just hopped to a Full server from an empty, and there was no difference! It would be a week before I can hop to yours!

in Guilds

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

I can still send you an invite if you’d like, it would give you time to get to know the people in the guild while you are waiting to be able to xfer over ^^

in Guilds

Arcolithe.2495

Hey I tried, was a great guild – but not the right crowd for me! Still looking!

in Guilds

Posted by: Siphaawal.3475

Siphaawal.3475

Greetings!

Checkout Armored FIST Video for an Introduction:

I am a member of Armored Fist [FIST]; we are active in WvW and looking for 5-10 more members to be part of our black ops type WvW runs. We focus on distracting the enemy and have their zerg re-focus on us. Our goal is not to run in a massive zerg but strategically strike the enemy where it hurts the most, and being where our team needs us quickly in offense and defense . If that appeals to you please check out our website:

http://www.armoredfist.net/gw2recruitment

Contact: Blrrgh or Siphaawal in game for more information or apply online and we
will contact you!

Run Times: EST Evening.
Server: Isle of Janthir
Culture: Mature
Guild Size: Small-Medium

Also checkout some wvw videos on our public forums!