iCryptik.1496

I’m down for a flatliner spot.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

heh, leveling my Necro now and this seems fun. i’ve almost exclusively played my Guardian since and as it stands, the Necro is the only other class that interests me. so far having a ton of fun. always looking to do PvE but mainly looking for WvW for this.

will send you guys a message when i’m there!

p.s. the chosen names are to die for! or.. un-die for…. hmmm.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Storm of the Ages.9076

Storm of the Ages.9076

It would be fun to have a bunch of necros all in one place! I don’t really know where my placement would be since I do a little of everything with my necro.

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Neova.5362

Neova.5362

Awesome idea! Send and invite over please
a spot as Flatliner / Corpsewalker would be good

Character name: Neova

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Bas.7406

Bas.7406

Check your invite list the next time you login someone will have probably sent you an invite. If not I will get you when I log in later

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: CactuShroom.2694

CactuShroom.2694

Hope you dont mind a fresh 80 requesting an invite.

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Bas.7406

Only rule is play a necro, and not spend the day complaining about them haha. We have 30s 40s all the way to 80 in the guild. It’s not a guild s much as a place to seek answers for necro questions outside of the forums. I have had the privilege of showing a few minion haters that they can be effective. So message any of us in game, and we would be glad to invite.

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Only rule is play a necro, and not spend the day complaining about them haha. We have 30s 40s all the way to 80 in the guild. It’s not a guild s much as a place to seek answers for necro questions outside of the forums. I have had the privilege of showing a few minion haters that they can be effective. So message any of us in game, and we would be glad to invite.

I am not a minion hater, just a minion “dis-liker”. And I muwahaha’ed everytime all your minons died on Kohler… Since he died pretty quick that only happened a few times though

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Drainbamaged.1062

Drainbamaged.1062

I am not a minion hater, just a minion “dis-liker”. And I muwahaha’ed everytime all your minons died on Kohler… Since he died pretty quick that only happened a few times though

Would be awesome if minions dodged when you did. And we could at least toggle that feature.

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

I’d take being able to root all ranged minions over that, honestly. Flesh Wurm almost never dies because with 1200 range you can just put him at a good range from the action. Also, one thing I took to recently was spamming flesh wurm summon/kill in PvP to stack up LF when I’m sitting alone on point.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

I loved having your flesh golem charging to help me knock down those defiant stacks, and also I’d wait till he did a charge into a large group and then warhorn stun them so we had a nice long KD/stun where we just wasted their faces. It was epic fun. Next time I’m gonna use the warhorn trait, since we had such good team coordination I really didn’t need my corruption recharges as often and think I would benefit better from the horn recharge.

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

Glad to be part of this. Whisper me for events any time. ^^

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Bas.7406

I am just giving you grief. I am well aware they die, but they are back up within 25 seconds. I hate the summoning time. Because that’s 1.25 seconds that could be used to do damage, but considering they are up usually for a longer period of time than wells and do a nice chunk of damage I like them.

It was funny, that right after I said. Look Renn not one died on spider boss, they all died in less than 5 seconds thanks to Kohler doing his aoe right next to the flesh wurm and bone fiend. Which was annoying because I purposely put them away from him so they wouldn’t die when Shadow Fiend and Flesh golem did.

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: jim.2150

jim.2150

throw me an invite when you get a chance, tramox

edit: should have mentioned i am wvw focused

(edited by jim.2150)

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Lyn.2098

Lyn.2098

I like PvE/exploration. The rest I only do for world completion. What does this make me? A World kitten?

Anywayz: an invite is highly welcome. IGN Leda Lyn.

Bone Machine

(edited by Lyn.2098)

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Bas.7406

invite has been sent lyn

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Lyn.2098

And accepted, at last… Always too much into the world and such to be noticing things, so please be patient. I’m not the kind of person you can count on in the sense that I notice things….
Attack my minions to get my attention. You’ll get it that way for sure.

Bone Machine

(edited by Lyn.2098)

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Palmski.6419

Palmski.6419

Would love an invite, I’m an EU casual PvE soloist usually with some Wv3 sojourns but would be extremely interested in seeing the inside of a dungeon one day.

[TaG] – GH

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

You need to talk to Rallin (sp?), he reformed Necro Raiders from back in GW1. In fact I ran across them a few times in wvw last week (I’m on GH, they’re on AG). Only managed to kill one of them, and he was an ele, clearly he should’ve rolled a necro… :p

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Bas.7406

invites have been sent out to a few more. 42 Necro members and counting.

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Larkins.9238

Larkins.9238

Also here to request an invite Seems no one is online who could send me one. Thanks guys!

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Legenfleet.4603

Legenfleet.4603

Here to request an invite! Been playing necro since the game launched. Currently just hunting for armor pieces to make my hybrid survivability viable pvx necro. So…. Would love the expertise of all you fine gentlemen. Going for prec/tough//power/cond gear. Needing help to gather them. I’ll gladly help with whatever necro experience I can offer to ye fellow death seekers and death dealers
Character name: Carthu Duskchaser

(edited by Legenfleet.4603)

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: ArtemusHunter.9521

ArtemusHunter.9521

I think I can consider myself somewhere between a reaper/still dead and a shrouder/dead again. I know a bunch about both aspects of those parts of the game, but I wouldn’t consider myself an expert in either part.

Not to say I’m no good. My necro can face-tank a good portion of the game.

We did a dungeon run last night(I was Floyd Hunter). 5-man necro team is so op haha loved it! went soo well! We did HotW path 1 and CoE sub path, only managed to stream the first one though and apparently only got the boss fight at the end >.> which is weird since I started streaming at the start.

Start it from 55 seconds, its a little choppy until then. The people talking in the vid are me and some other guildies from other guilds.

Can’t wait to do more stuff like this! It was really fun!

IGN: Floyd Hunter
TheRavingNecromancer.tumblr.com

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Bas.7406

Great Work, Floyd! The all-necro guild has been a lot of fun to be apart of so far. I had to take yesterday off playing, but should be back on tonight

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: DelOnasi.6051

DelOnasi.6051

I’d take being able to root all ranged minions over that, honestly. Flesh Wurm almost never dies because with 1200 range you can just put him at a good range from the action. Also, one thing I took to recently was spamming flesh wurm summon/kill in PvP to stack up LF when I’m sitting alone on point.

Tricks like this remind me why I read this forum; thanks! I was previously jumping off buildings with the life force signet, trying to gain life force in cities (it almost sort of worked). But no more!

On the subject of the guild, I’m a bit off schedule for the main dungeon thread, usually only getting on around 8 or 9pm PST. But if anything is going on and I’m online, feel free to whisper me.

Dungeon Master ~ Litter of Lions [Arch] Admin ~ Devona’s Rest

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

I’d like an invite

I’m trying to get into the swing again with my Necro with focus on conditions, and I feel like I’m having a hard time playing it right.
Name’s Lord Gnat

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: kan.1695

kan.1695

Appreciate if could add me as well, my Necro char name; Asuna kan….thanks alot

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Bas.7406

Invites sent to everyone who requested.

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Choxie.9438

Choxie.9438

Ill take an invite Mina Sekurai or just my anet tag <—

EXCALIBURRRRRR !! -Rika Shiguma
Mina Sekurai – Asura Necromancer (Blackgate)

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Bas.7406

I extended invites, but we had to upgrade the guild so if you don’t have an invite and asked for one, please let us know. 51 members and counting

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: OmegaProject.9831

OmegaProject.9831

I’d like an invite, please
IGN: Sigma

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Lokiron.4386

Lokiron.4386

I’d like an invitation too. In game name is Mortimer White.

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Aireroth.7596

Aireroth.7596

Kudos for the idea!

I’ve been maining a necromancer since the release, experimenting with builds and with various aspects of the game, so wouldn’t mind sharing my observations and listening to what other necromancers say.

Couple of issues that might make it a bit more difficult for me to join in on the fun:

• I’m a guild leader myself, so representing another guild might not be the best idea…
  • I’m an altoholic.

Other than that, I wouldn’t mind being part of the discussion and throwing in tips and tricks. Currently running hybrid axe+focus / dagger+dagger. Main focus would be on PvE and dungeons, but I’ve been trying to be more active in WvW and PvP, too.

Edge Of Sanity [MAD] – Gandara

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Trix Em Vixen.5918

Trix Em Vixen.5918

I would like a invite please…
IGN – Taree Leigh
Jade Quarry

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: SydneyElise.8514

SydneyElise.8514

Add Mortaslith

Mortaslith 80 necro
Member of (DARK) on NSP
Necro is a lifestyle choice… Don’t be afraid of the (DARK)

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Bas.7406

I will try and toss invites when I get on tonight. Check your guild tabs when you log in and check for an invite.

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Drainbamaged.1062

I think I can consider myself somewhere between a reaper/still dead and a shrouder/dead again. I know a bunch about both aspects of those parts of the game, but I wouldn’t consider myself an expert in either part.

Not to say I’m no good. My necro can face-tank a good portion of the game.

We did a dungeon run last night(I was Floyd Hunter). 5-man necro team is so op haha loved it! went soo well! We did HotW path 1 and CoE sub path, only managed to stream the first one though and apparently only got the boss fight at the end >.> which is weird since I started streaming at the start.

Start it from 55 seconds, its a little choppy until then. The people talking in the vid are me and some other guildies from other guilds.

Can’t wait to do more stuff like this! It was really fun!

If I had known you were recording our run I would have played much better. It was a fun run even if we went in without preparation towards synergy of builds. Image if we had coordinated! Moar runs please.B-)

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Bas.7406

62 members and counting last night. What has impressed me the most has been how excited everyone has been to be around other Necromancers, to learn and contribute new things.

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: ZombiiDuud.1428

ZombiiDuud.1428

Is this going to be an international guild or an EU only or a US only? If US is able to join, I’d love to be a part of an all necro guild, just to learn from other necro mains, I am the only real necro in my guild so experience by immersion could really help me learn more about necro. Shoot me an invite if you guys are willing, otherwise I hope you all have loads of fun necrotizing the world around you

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

As we did with the Engineer guild, we have to ask you to keep guild recruiting in the guilds subforum. For this reason we are going to move the thread to said subforum. Its a matter of keeping all the forums organised.

Thanks for your understanding. Keep recruiting more necromancers and have fun in your adventures in Tyria

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Softspoken.2410

Softspoken.2410

Was wondering when that would happen. Oh well~

Is this going to be an international guild or an EU only or a US only? If US is able to join, I’d love to be a part of an all necro guild, just to learn from other necro mains, I am the only real necro in my guild so experience by immersion could really help me learn more about necro. Shoot me an invite if you guys are willing, otherwise I hope you all have loads of fun necrotizing the world around you

As far as I know, we’re an international guild. EU and NA dungeon runs have to be organized seperately though, because of the split between the two server groups. :c

Mixing insults with your post is like pooping in a salad.
It’s pretty obvious, and nobody’s impressed.

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: ZombiiDuud.1428

ZombiiDuud.1428

Yeah that is what I figured as well. Definitely looking for an invite if you’ll have me

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Posted by: Vlox.4792

Vlox.4792

hello fellow necromancers, I as well request an invitation to your guild… studying necromancy together is more fun after all.

IGN: Spirit of Lenya

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Bas.7406

bah they moved this out of the Necro forums. It’s guild, yes, but it’s supposed to help people by bringing us together. It’s tougher to help the Necro community if we are relegated out here with no link from the Necromancer Forums.

As for those requesting invites, I will do what I can when I get off work.

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Nay of the Ether.8913

Lol I was surprised they let it go this long honestly, I’ll try to post some bump posts occasionally to keep it near the top and visible and I’ll put a link to it in my sig too.

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Nay of the Ether.8913

Just seeing if the sig changed properly….and bumping lolz

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Bas.7406

Bumping for all necro players

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Drainbamaged.1062

The minutely 6 minute bump.

Any blackgate necros wanna team up for some dubVDUB stepin?

All Necro Guild!

in Guilds

Lyn.2098

And a single bump from the Euro side. You know, because it’s been so long.

Bone Machine