[Anvil Rock]Dysfunktional Chaos - (Mil Veteran Core) Just founded. Looking especially for Active Duty or Veterans.

[Anvil Rock]Dysfunktional Chaos - (Mil Veteran Core) Just founded. Looking especially for Active Duty or Veterans.

in Guilds

Posted by: Anunaki.6389

Anunaki.6389

Just founded a new Guild. This guild does have a background and is technically a multi-gaming community. As a veteran, I know how military people tend to get along and think alike. I did not see any guilds being listed with a core military core so I figured its time we did. Looking for others that would like to asset in founding such a guild. All this being said, we are very open to mature players regardless of being a veteran or not. By design this will be an older group of players looking for similar, so the average age will most likely be between 30-50. I will have an age cutoff of 21 unless you are Active Duty military or a family member. Its nothing against youth and just the fact that from experience in other games, it is better harmony this way.

The focus of this guild will be PvE endgame progression and guild advancement. (Not that we wont enjoy some PvP from time to time). The game is new. I am new to the game. (Not to MMO’s or being a raiding guild master). So I expect members to be just as green. This means we do not have a level restriction at all and most likely never will! This will be a great place to call home to just level even. We are looking for the player we want to socialize with as friends, not the most epic gear.

So, as they say in the Navy, who wants to be a Plank Owner? Right now its just me so I am looking for other like individuals that would like to lead this new guild to greatness from the start! My other officers may not be on the game for a few weeks so it would be nice to have some officers and members in place and some structure. If this sounds like a great idea to you, I look forward to meeting you and getting things rolling. As soon as I get a handful of members I’ll get a website and voice server up (Only mandatory in end game Raids). I am on quite a lot so please drop me a message or tell anytime.

Anunaki.6389

in Guilds

Posted by: Anunaki.6389

Anunaki.6389

Hopefully they separate this by server some day.