Are you Looking For a guild?

Are you Looking For a guild?

in Guilds

Posted by: Malifect.2310

Malifect.2310

Hey People!

I know that game pace slows somewhat after a month or two of playing, and so some of you may have joined a guild that was playing a lot a month ago, and not so much now. Maybe you’re looking for a guild that has more people, or just one that has people playing every day.
Well, let me offer you a spot in our guild! I am the guild leader for Cry Havoc. We’re a small guild on Emhry bay. Now, you may think small = bad, but that just means that there is room for you! we have 30 or so players and we love this game too!

we usually play from 2 or 3 eastern till about 10 or 11 eastern, but you can find some of our guys on all night. We run dungeons daily, and I might brag a little and say we’re getting pretty good at it.

We use ventrilo for everything…we’re usually yacking about something in there, even if it isnt necessarily about the game, its more social. but we require everyone to have it, so that we can be better organized.

We are a group of friends, but we arent a clique, so there wont be any problem with you not being able to get in on what we’re doing.

last thing is, we are on the Emhry bay server, but as of right now, server transferrs are free, so as long as you use ventrilo, we’d love to have you join us. Check out our website also, www.mycryhavoc.shivtr.com

seeya
Brian
you can mail me here or in game malifect.2310