[Blackgate] LF sPvP / WvW roaming guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

I’ve been playing Guild Wars 2 for a long time. I made these guides. I’ve mostly done world vs. world in the game, but I have been recently getting into structured PvP, and I’m getting tired of putting up with disorganized randoms and next-to-no social aspect.

Before I played Guild Wars 2, I was a top 5 player in World of Warcraft. My death knight got gladiator a few times before I ultimately got tired of the balance roller coaster.

I’d like a solid group of players that know how to play the game and aren’t total jerks to each other (i.e. no ragers).

I’m also looking for a guild that does small-scale world vs. world, particularly five-man roaming and zerg-busting. I am not interested in any zerg guilds.

Message me in-game or on this forum or reply in this thread if you’re interested.

(edited by Lopez.7369)

in Guilds

Lopez.7369

This is a bump.

in Guilds

Posted by: Geronomo.5317

Geronomo.5317

Hey! I actually have a thread up on this forum for my guild. We’re an active, up-and-coming WvW guild, and we’re trying to get more people interested in sPvP. We have a few people, but nowhere near as many as we have in game. We’re friendly as anything, and the most offensive we get is poking fun at each other. Here’s a video example— I tend to record our forays into WvW. We mostly roam to flip camps and disrupt supply, dragging attention away from the main force.

I’ll try to keep in touch through this topic, but if you’re immediately interested, toss some mail to either my main, The Seldom Seen, or any of the other officers. Vanerius, Unholy Paragon. I’d give you their account names if I knew them, haha. But yeah, just hit us up if you want to be in!

The Seldom Seen, Mesmer- [Gods] (I have a commander tag now!)
Co-leader of the Dead Gods on Blackgate!

in Guilds

Lopez.7369

I’ll hit you up in game. Your guild is definitely what I’m looking for.