Closed

Closed

in Guilds

Posted by: Rezna.4057

Rezna.4057

Check out our post here in the forum for Transcendent Veneration.

Closed

in Guilds

Posted by: Viktorgraves.1824

Viktorgraves.1824

You sound like a perfect fit for the Bloodgale Vanguard. We’re all adults, and some of us are even mature. Check us out at vanguardgaming.com.

Closed

in Guilds

Posted by: Viktorgraves.1824

Viktorgraves.1824

@Rezna Thank you for the response. Your post indicates that you are a much larger guild than I am seeking, but I wish your guild luck and success in all your endeavors.

@Viktorgraves You sound intriguing, I love WvW and it’d be awesome to run with an organized guild. I’ll have to run it by my spouse, as I’m not sure how sold he is on consistent WvW play.

That’s fine. Our weekly schedule is packed but it’s not all WvW. We’ve got RP night, SPvP night, PvE night, etc. There’s always something fun scheduled but nothing is mandatory. Except being awesome.

Closed

in Guilds

Posted by: Aurhia.7469

Aurhia.7469

You might be interested in Seelund Trading Co. We’ve only been on the server a couple weeks so we’re still in the process of getting events together, but we’re very welcoming to families and more concerned with having fun than with becoming “a mega guild.” We have people who play a number of different games and we have an organized presence in WoW and SWTOR still (so for anyone who sees this and wonders: Yes, this is the same Seelund from Venture Co and Jung Ma). We plan to focus more on RP and WvWvW but we do have people interested in the other aspects like dungeons and we’ve been having a blast running around doing events and leveling together too so far.

Guild Leader, Seelund Trading Co
I have a “special” relationship with Lady Luck. She smiles on me often.
Usually, it’s with derision.