Couple, looking for Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: MrRagePants.2984

MrRagePants.2984

We’re a husband and wife playing GW2. We are looking for a guild that runs dungeons and do world events. As stated, we are a couple and we have a kid, so we appreciate a guild that doesn’t mind a soft break (kid needs lots of stuff) from time to time during dungeon runs.

Server doesn’t matter to us. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

in Guilds

Posted by: Danneh.8520

Danneh.8520

We are well established community. We stand at 60 members on GW2 and we run WvW and PvE events at least 2-3 times per week! Heres our thread for a bit more information: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Pirate-Gaming-Friendly-casual-gaming-community-yarr/first#post244867

:)

Leader/Commander of [ Pirate Gaming ] (IGN: Danneh.8520)
Web: www.pirategaming.co.uk
Public teamspeak: ts.pirategaming.co.uk

in Guilds

Posted by: Aye.8392

Aye.8392

Seriously man, it’s a dungeon run! This is important. Can’t you just hire a sitter or something? Better yet, be like a Charr and get a Fahrar. I swear, there are TONS of people in my guild all whining about kids and work and gotta get old mom her medicine now… Whatever happened to the proleetzers that know what it means to GAME?

[AI] Recruitment post is over here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Alchemy-Incorporated-AI-is-recruiting-on-Sorrows-Furnace-server/first#post19480

if you really want to join up with a bunch of losers who think family is more important than winning.

www.AlchemyIncorporated.net
Sorrows Furnace

in Guilds

Posted by: Sir Cusfreak.5971

Sir Cusfreak.5971

Alchemy Inc. may be a good match for you guys. We’re a laid-back social guild that is growing fairly quickly. We have a good time. We have about 5 RL couples as well.
Check us out at www.alchemyincorporated.net or see our recruitment post here on these forums.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Alchemy-Incorporated-AI-is-recruiting-on-Sorrows-Furnace-and-Anvil-Rock-servers/first#post248792

-Sir Cusfreak (aka: Clinkk)

EDIT: Ninja’d by the GL.

(edited by Sir Cusfreak.5971)

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Mr. and Mrs. Ragepants

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server which we mostly use for dungeon runs.

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 20-30 players.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!

in Guilds

Posted by: Ebon.8547

Ebon.8547

Hello MrRagePants, your request couldn’t be any more reasonable! Yak’s Scrubs In Numbers (SIN) is a guild formed mostly by adult components and most of us have their own kids around. Family comes first.

You, your wife, and your kid, are more than welcome to join our pretty laid-back team, and specially to join us on Teamspeak!

(edited by Ebon.8547)

in Guilds

Posted by: mnwolfboy.9348

mnwolfboy.9348

Hello,
I am Silvian Grey the Creator of the Bestial Menace [BSTM] Guild, and most of the guild is on Ehmry Bay including my self. We are small but active guild always looking for new members. We have a Guild Emblem, Armorsmith, Guild Bank, and right now just saving the influence till we decide where we want to go with it. We are very laid back and friendly guild who enjoy PvE, some of us also enjoy PvP and the WvWvW. We do not have any major rules and we are pretty social on the game. We also happen to have a guild forum which we have just made this week. Note there is not many posts in it at this time, it was only just created and its there for when we decide we want to chat or discuss things as a guild/community out side of the game and even for planning events. We pretty much help each other, make friends, and have fun as a guild.

Http://bestialmenace.forumotion.com
We worked very hard on the buttons and banner to make it look good and official; so feel free to check that out if you wish.

Let me know if you are interested in checking our guild out or have any questions. You can contact me on here or you can send a mail to my character in the game as “Silvian Grey”, additionally you can contact me via skype as “mnwolfboy”.

Hope to hear back,

~Silvian Grey

in Guilds

Posted by: Morbus.7518

Morbus.7518

MrRagepants,

Black Legion would love to have you aboard! We are an 8 year old guild comprised of cool people who like to play the game together! We are an irreverent bunch however. If you consider yourself politically correct we probably arent the best choice for you.

We value the person behind the character more than the character itself. We look for cool people who can fit in with us, regardless of their skill level. Skill level doesn’t keep a guild together, cool people having fun does.

If you would like to give Black Legion a shot, visit our website in my signature and fill out an app. We are located on the Jade Quarry server.

What We Offer
A Eight-Year Established History of Achievement
Mature Players
Quality Over Quantity
Relaxed Environment
Laws of the Land

As promised, members of the Black Legion will not be shackled by a litany of laws that shall hamper morale, the earning of a fair wage, or the spilling of scallywag blood.

1. Do not be a kitten! (This rule is all encompassing, if you dont understand it, you probably shouldn’t be here.)

The following are not rules and regulations, but what is expected of Black Legion members.

1. Be social, if you are a loaner why join a guild?
2. Spread the good word about Black Legion.
3. Help others inside and out of the guild when you can. This will help us gain reputation.
4. When you decide to kill the enemy, do it with zeal! Make sure they leave the field of battle knowing who is boss!
5. Always be on the lookout for potential recruits. We want quality with no drama.

FAQ

Is Black Legion a multi-gaming guild? Not at all, we have played numerous games in the past, however we focus on one game at a time. Guild Wars 2 is that game for the foreseeable future.

Are you a PvP or PvE guild? We are neither and both. We enjoy all aspects of gaming.
Do you remove members from the guild often? It is in the best interests as a guild to retain our players, while also maintaining high expectations for participation. Members are removed if they break any of our rules or for non-approved inactivity of more than ten days.

Will I be ensured a position on the competitive 5v5 roster? We have Kill Teams established for structured 5v5 PvP. Kill Team Alpha is reserved for the best our guild has to offer as determined by leadership. Kill Teams Bravo through Echo are created by guild members themselves. Starting and bench slots for Kill Team Alpha are competitive and dynamic, and every guild member has a continued opportunity to earn such a position.

Will Recruitment and applications be open over the long-term? No. We have a target roster size alongside targets for each profession.

Who should I contact with additional questions before applying? Our C3 comms server is public and accessible on our homepage and here as well. Simply log in and talk to an officer.

Gargoogle

in Guilds

Posted by: MrRagePants.2984

MrRagePants.2984

Thank you all for the replies, I added you guys in my friends list and will chat with you soon when you all get online. I appreciate the quick responses and glad that there are still people recruiting.

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

TeamSpeak3 : 38.99.180.65:9259
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com
Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A TeamSpeak3 Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer’s
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

How to apply :

Come on our TeamSpeak3 server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Team Speak

38.99.180.65:9259

in Guilds

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings!

The Gryphons Aerie is a small, but growing, laid-back PvE/RP guild on Tarnished Coast. However, RP is purely optional and we have a few people who enjoy a bit of casual WvW. We know that RL comes first and stress that fact. We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. We enjoy helping each other and doing things together when possible. All you have to do is ask if you need help with something and we’ll do our best to come to your aid. We also have a TeamSpeak3 for those who wish to use it, however, it’s not mandatory.

For more information…

…check out our post here on these forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Tarnished-Coast-The-Gryphons-Aerie-wants-you-to-join-the-family-Small-Social-PvX-RP

…or go directly to our website:
http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

in Guilds

Posted by: soapylove.4081

soapylove.4081

Hi there guys!

Ride On The Magic School [BuS]
Come join us on Darkhaven!

About Us:
We are a small group of former organized PvP’ers (Core Heroes’ Ascent) & PvE’ers from GW1 looking for more people to do PvE, PvP and WvW with. We have a few WoW players with us now.

We are a family friendly group of players that have been together for the last several years. We love randomness, being helpful, being talkative, fun and getting to know the other people we play with. We’re a pretty laid back group of people, but we can take things a little more serious when we want to accomplish something. We don’t do attitudes problems, whining, begging, handouts, raging, head cases, being rude or disrespectful.

We completely understand having to take a quick break since some of us are parents of young children, college students and grandparents.

We have Vent and a new guild site:
New Guild Site at: http://www.bus.guildportal.com

We run one of the dungeons 2 to 3 times per week depending on what everyone has going on. Kids, bedtime, homework, work, etc..

Several guild upgrades are done. More are in the process.

Our guild has a “Leadership Group.” Not a single Guild Leader.
Why is that? Well let’s face it.. not everyone is good at eveything, and we have lives too!
So we share in the “Leadership” role. We don’t do power trips either.

New members will join as Recruits (“At The Bus Stop”) and will be moved up to Member (“Bus Rider”) if it’s a good fit for everyone.

Have questions? Would you like to join us?
Contact me or another Leadership Member in game:
soapylove.4081
Shadow Kana.4379

Co-Leader
Pyres Empire [PYRE]
Scribe for life!

in Guilds

Posted by: Dexter.1745

Dexter.1745

Hey,

we might have a guild and community with similar interests in the guild Diesel Power on Gandara-EU. Check out some details here
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Diesel-Power-Gandara-EU-PvX/first#post260778
and if you see anything you like, feel free to contact us.

Seventh Seal

in Guilds

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Hey MrRagePants

If you havent already found a home i am curious what timezone you are on. I think you and your wife could be a great fit for Forbidden. Its always best, however, to be in a guild more geared toward your prime playtimes.

Good luck on your search

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

in Guilds

Posted by: Ruz.8471

Ruz.8471

in Guilds

Posted by: CGUdemon.2786

CGUdemon.2786

!http://www.i48.tinypic.com/15f6i3q.png!

About CGU :

CGU (Crimson Guards United) Gaming has been established since 2003. Our goal has been aimed towards uniting friends and expanding our game play on multiple gaming platforms.

Ways To Contact Us :

TeamSpeak3 : 38.99.180.65:9259
E-mail : cgunitedgaming@gmail.com

Also Try : YouTube, FaceBook, Twitter, Steam

What CGU offers :

- A TeamSpeak3 Server
- The opportunity to network with a wide range of diverse gamer’s
- In-game Events
- A well organized group of leaders to help strengthen your abilities as a member and a gamer

What do we ask from you :

- Be active for our weekly meetings
- 15+ years of age
- Please have a headset/mic to communicate with (exceptions may be made)
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions

*How to apply * :

Come on our TeamSpeak3 server and speak with a admin with the title G.C. (Global Council)

Team Speak
38.99.180.65:9259