Couple looking for small-med active guild for PvX

in Guilds

Posted by: Nova.8057

Nova.8057

Hi there!

The bf and I (Redwood and Nova) are looking for a small to medium sized guild with a friendly and highly active environment. We’ve both been in very small and very large guilds in prior games (where we’ve held numerous officer positions) but we prefer something towards the smaller end of the spectrum in order to foster a more tight knit community.

Some more about us:

Redwood: Comes from a mostly fps background but has been dabbling in mmos for the past couple of years. He has played tf2, dota2, diablo3, LoL and most recently TOR. RedWood is very into theory crafting so we’d prefer to have some people in guild that he could spend time min-maxing and creating builds with. He definitely wants to become more proficient in sPvP so it would be a plus if your guild had tourneys or had a core group of sPvPers.

Nova: Gathering and crafting are my passion. Exploring little known areas and finding rich nodes make my little heart beat faster Some games I’ve played include PWI, Aion, Diablo3, GW1, TOR, and now GW2. I’m not much of a sPVP fan but I have started getting into wvwvw more recently.

We like to do things together so we’d prefer a guild that understands we come as a duo My main atm is a lvl 80 Ranger and RedWood plays a lvl 80 Warrior (neither of us have any alts but we will in the future). We just acquired some lvl 80 rare MF sets so our main priorities now are to run dungeons and slowly but surely work on our Legendary weapons. We both work so we’re not fond of guilds that require some sort of weekly mandatory meeting because Redwood has a bit of a wacky work schedule. I work a regular M-F 9-5 so will be on most evenings and weekends when I’m not out. We play games to have fun and meet new people not to have second jobs. We’re in that grey area of casual/hardcore. Redwood is on Mountain Time and I’m an EST gal. We have no problem using any voice chat programs We’re in our early to mid twenties so would prefer a guild with mostly adult players. We’re super nice and love helping others! We hope to hear from some awesome guilds

P.s. Currently on NSP but would be willing to switch servers for the right guild.

Thank you for reading! If you have any questions/comments please feel free to contact us

<3 Nova and RedWood

Edit: Wow thank you for all the attention! We’re actively PMing those guilds that have caught our eye with further questions

(edited by Nova.8057)

in Guilds

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Nova!

You and RedWood sound like you could be a great fit for Forbidden. We are a smallish group of likeminded friends looking to expand (but not too much). Come check out our recruitment topic:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/PvX-FBDN-Forbidden-NA-Yak-s-Bend/first#post32925

This is a little bit of info but the more important stuff is on our guild forums. The address is both in this topic as well as in my signature. Please register to take a look at the applicant sections and if you like what you see talk it over with RedWood and we would love to see a couple applications

We really look foward to hearing from you both!

I wish you both the best of luck finding the right group of people that will help enhance your gameplay for years to come!

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!

in Guilds

Nova.8057

Hey Llunatic!

Thank you very much for the quick response! I’ll be registering and checking your forums out momentarily

- Nova

in Guilds

Posted by: Haleiwo.9276

Haleiwo.9276

Nova,

We would definitely love to hear back from you. Mjollnir is now recruiting on the Jade Quarry server. We are a relaxed group of people who enjoy all aspects of the game. Each of us have our own play styles, so you should run across kindred spirits with us. We use vent and skype, but do not require others to use it. We have a webpage that we are currently updating. For more information about us, please check out the following links.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Mjollnir-Hammer-Of-Thor-now-recruiting-on-Jade-Quarry

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Legion-Mjollnir/165349986870720

http://mjollnirgw2.guildlaunch.com/

in Guilds

Posted by: Kaii.5149

Kaii.5149

I’ve been watching these forums for awhile…and there has been a lot of people posting today that I would normally try to recruit. Well…my loss for the time being, must get organized first lol. I hope you find what you’re looking for, you sound like you will be excellent members of whatever community you’re a part of. Happy gaming!

The Owl ~ Wings of Eclipse [WOE] ~ Tarnished Coast
Join Operation: UNION [XIII]

in Guilds

Posted by: fiodoria.6974

fiodoria.6974

Hello Redwood and Nova!
Our guild ‘twisted descent’ is currently recruiting. We are just at the beginning of the process and waiting to see if we can catch anyone’s eye The guild leader is my s/o. He’s pretty much tried all there is out there. His main is a lvl 80 Guardian, and like myself, we both love to gather and craft even if leveling is pretty frustrating at times lol. I am one of his two main officers in our guild. I started out with GW1 , then became a pretty active WoW player. We ran a couple of small guilds together, had some fun and left when the game became over ran with kids. We played Rift and Warhammer running guilds as well. And after, we just waited for GW2 crossing our fingers that they wouldn’t move the release date!
Our page is under construction atm. We have members from early twenties into the mid thirties. (ingame names) Everis and I (Arinae) are in our later twenties. We’re looking for couples who are family oriented or have ever changing schedules due to the fact that they have someone else’s interests in mind and/or a ‘life’ (meaning that they have mature responsibilities outside of the game.) We also welcome ppl who enjoy the laid back, yet progressive environment. Anyone’s welcome to join, we’re just trying to give couples the chance to have fun with ppl and the game who’s schedules aren’t set in stone or who maybe share the same predicaments. Everis and I are the only ‘couple’ atm and have a 3yr old. Most of the others have spouses that don’t play and/or have children who are mainly on at night.
We’re a central time zone and have ppl across the states. We have a handful of members who enjoy pvp/wvwvw and dungeons with eachother, all lvl 80. All of us are enjoying our alts every now and then too. Most of us have max professions and help each other out with mats/armor/weapons/items for others. I like to give the new 80’s all new accessories. And everyone pretty much posts their rares and exotics that we can’t use in case a guildee need’s an upgrade or another set. All the regulars have MF sets as well and it’s been fun slowly putting everyone’s sets together.
We’re not looking to be big and outstanding. Just the ‘outstanding’ part is fine for us We hope you take a look and can talk ingame if you have any questions. Thanks for reading this, it’s long XD. (gameslave.1567 and fiodoria.6974)

in Guilds

Nova.8057

Thank you for all the responses and PMs! Redwood and I are currently looking into all the guilds that have responded thus far. We’ll continue to monitor the thread.

Again, thank you for the great response

in Guilds

Posted by: Vet.3726

Vet.3726

Hello Nova and BF you guys would fit perfectly in our 20+ guild we come from a core group of gaming buddies and want to make it grow couples are the cherry on top of the guild as me and both my daughters play so its family time we are from EB Server we do crafting sPvP WvW and Dungoens if you would like more info PM me or reply we also have mumbles
Happy hunting

DOED PvP Organizer on Ehmry Bay
Urbano / Techthis / Thymist / Raidernat
Guard 80 / Engi 80 / Thief 71 / Guard 80

in Guilds

Posted by: BobbyK.9730

BobbyK.9730

I am the leader of DEA on Yak’s Bend, I’m 37 years old, and I know you would fit right in with our great guild. We have everything you are looking for, most of us are on EST, and even though we have a lil over 200 members, there are usually about 30 of us online on the weekdays, a bit more on the weekends. Since we are a casual guild, a lot of our members have jobs and such so with the amount of members we have, it works out perfectly to have enough on to do whatever we want at any time.

We run guild events usually all weekend (Fri-Sun) starting at 9pm which are not mandatory but a lot of fun. You can check out the videos once you register on our guild page so you can get an idea of how laid back and fun we are.
I am sure you would love it in our guild.

Here is our info.

Home World: Yak’s Bend
Guild Name: Death Enforcement Agency [DEA]
Voice Chat: http://www.raidcall.com
Focus: Mainly PVE, some PVP, guild events
Ages 18+

The guild abides by two simple rules.
1) Respect others.
2) Represent the guild.

DEA on Yak’s Bend is a very active, casual guild that was made for players who enjoy grouping up and playing the game with other people a majority of the time.

We have over 200 members and a lot of them are friends and family. Guild events are at least once a week in which we get in groups and do entire zones, but none are mandatory.

We are mainly PVE, but there are some who pvp and we have members of all levels.

We use Raidcall for voice chat, it’s super easy to set up and get chatting.

You can contact me in-game or you can apply on our website.

Guild Website: http://deathenforcementagency.enjin.com/

In-Game Contact: Rowdyrowdy / BobbyK.9730

in Guilds

Posted by: roxyv.2196

roxyv.2196

http://sinful-individuals.enjin.com Another option for you to have a looky at.

in Guilds

Posted by: Malifect.2310

Malifect.2310

Hiya!

Hopefully you’re enjoying the game as much as we are. We are a small guild on Emhry bay, and trying to get some more people together so that we can do all the things that the game has to offer.

We currently have about 10 active players that play every day, and we alerady have another couple that play together that are engeged. We would love to have you both!

We are a casual group of adults, who work for a living, but enjoy gaming in our downtime. We are on daily but with a focus on late afternoons and weekends. We are middle age (I am 41) and basically real people, laid back but wanting to see all the parts of the game.

We have 2 leaders, one for pvp and one for pve, so we are trying to be active in every facet of the game. We have ventrilo, and ask that anyone participating in a dungeon run or pvp event would join so that we can stay coordinated, but you dont have to be in ventrilo all the time.

Lastly, we arent a “click” so if you join us, you will still have the opportunity to run with us, because there is room for you, and we wont kick you because a more preferred guildmate showed up …

Give us a shot! if you’re opn emhry bay, send a letter to malifect.2310 or reply here and ill get you an invite to the guild or ventrilo

thanks
Brian

in Guilds

Posted by: NewmanNR.9736

NewmanNR.9736

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Knights-of-the-Silver-Chalice/first#post347077

Why don’t you check us out? We’re the Knight’s of the Silver Chalice, and a better game experience for everyone is what we’re about. Click the link and you’ll have more info on us. Or just PM me in game if you want to talk to me about anything. Hope to see you!

in Guilds

Posted by: Redwood.7501

Redwood.7501

Wow, thanks for all the interest everyone! We are taking a good look at all the guilds. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourselves to us.

in Guilds

Posted by: Kimi.7028

Kimi.7028

Hey Nova & Redwood,

First off, I gotta say, you guys sound so sweet! My BF and I are currently in the guild Mostly Modest on Sorrows Furnace server and we looove it there. If you haven’t made your decision yet, I would urge you to look into Mostly Modest. We are definitely also in the grey area of casual to hardcore though we have a good amount of active players participating heavily in WvW, PvE —particularly yummy dungeons, and we have a small/medium sized guild of 20+. Most of our members are finishing college or already working though almost all of us have a strong background in MMOs and some in RTS and FPS so we theorycraft on the side quite a bit. We use Mumble for VoIP and are looking for friendly, active members so if you’re interested, please let me know!

Here is our main forum post and also a link to our new website
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Sorrow-s-Furnace-PvX-Mostly-Modest-is-expanding/first#post304371
www.mostlymodest.org

in Guilds

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings!

The Gryphons Aerie is a fairly new, small PvE/RP guild on Tarnished Coast. While we’re mostly PvE, we also have a few people who enjoy a bit of casual WvW. We know that RL comes first and stress that fact. We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. We enjoy helping each other and doing things together when possible. All you have to do is ask if you need help with something and we’ll do our best to come to your aid.

There is also no requirement to be representing us at all times. It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us some time too.

For more information…

…check out our post here on these forums:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Tarnished-Coast-The-Gryphons-Aerie-wants-you-to-join-the-family-Small-Social-PvX-RP

…or go directly to our website:
http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Loosifah.4738

Loosifah.4738

Hi, let me introduce you to my guild.

The Sic is a multi-gaming community that has been around for a little over 7 years now. Our goal has always been to create a family like community of friends that work together and help each other out. We like to have fun and joke around, so if you can take a joke and dish out some of your own you’ll be just fine. Now be warned we’re not for everyone(elitists, whiners, egotistical people, etc.).

Ways To Contact Us :

Website : TheSic.Org or you can whisper me or Caysee here or in game on the Sorrow’s Furnace server.
Also Try : http://www.youtube.com/thesicclan for some of the random video’s posted over the years.

What The Sic offers :

- A Ventrilo Server.
- Interaction with our administrators and knowledge of games.
- A comfortable place to make your mark and be not have to worry about offending anyone.

What do we ask from you :

- Be active in game/on vent.
- 16+ years of age
- A microphone is preferred, but if you don’t have one we only require you be able to listen
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions
-Speak your mind.

We’re from Sorrow’s Furnace.

in Guilds

Posted by: jburleson.1538

jburleson.1538

Tyrian Knights Templar (TKT) is a new guild on Blackgate created for mature MMO players. We currently have 7 members and are growing each day.

I’m gonna offer something a bit different from the other posts…We are a brand new guild, so if you have ever wanted to be part of laying the foundation early on in a new gaming community, then TKT is the place for you. We are in need of executive officers to run guild operations (guild bank, events, recruiting, etc) so if you prove yourself to be a trust worthy player I feel that you will fit right in with us.

Check out our website and fill out an application if you are interested:
http://tyrianknightstemplar.enjin.com/recruitment

Regards,
Matelyn
TKT Guild Master

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Hey! Check us out at http://www.obeythelime.com — I think our website speaks for itself. We have lots of couples and a pretty even female to male ratio. We’re just plain awesome and like to do it all. We’re social, fun, sometimes crazy, but always respectful. You’ll love us, trust me. :P

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com