DAOC vet looking for PVP guild (Sorrows Furnace)

in Guilds

Posted by: Vortex.3604

Vortex.3604

Hey all. Looking for an active Guild on Sorrows Furnace. Would be preferred if ya all had people that played DAOC simply because that would make us around the same age.

About me? Well I’m 30 and living in Canada. Which makes me EST. Speak fluent English, French and German.

Past gaming, well played MMO’s for a long time. Originally DAOC and Shadowbane (was actually working for Ubisoft at the time so was a GM for Shadowbane and later EQ, Rofl) Most recently, I played Eve for 5 years in Pandemic Legion( so yes for sure an Elitist). I played a lot of others but those three are really the only ones worth mentioning.

Not sure if any established guilds are here that are looking for more competent players but either send me a mail here or in-game. Chances are I’ll be on my Mesmer (Lissà)

in Guilds

Posted by: Pravuis.4570

Pravuis.4570

<3 DAOC. I am personally on a different server but wanted to drop in and say hello. Also 30 years old and spent 5+ years playing daoc and loved it!

in Guilds

Posted by: Hid.7890

Hid.7890

Pve is too hard [PVP]

A little bit about us:
Our guild was originally formed in Swtor by a group of competitive PvPers. We had over 200 members in Star Wars but have significantly cut our roster size for quality control purposes. We intend to compete in the highest levels of tournaments and encourage only players who are determined to compete to apply. We currently play on the Darkhaven(US) server

Why choose us?
- 100% PvP dedicated guild
- Extremely selective roster consisting of only experienced PvPers
- Full website containing a database of all our PvP builds
- Large dedicated Mumble server
- Chance to compete in paid tournaments
- Daily tournament PvP
- Tactics – We are constantly refining our tactics and practicing different 1v1,2v2 etc.
- A lot more wins than pugs or some average pvp guild

What do we ask from you?
- 18+ years of age
- Headset/Mic and mumble
- PvP experience
- PvP talent
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to learn new classes or builds as necessary
- Reliable internet connection
- Quality gaming computer

How to apply

- Visit our website and fill out an application. Once that is done a tryout will be scheduled.
- You can also message Imperius Ares or Hid Shanks in game to schedule a tryout but those who have applied online will get priority.

If you have any questions send us an email at pveistoohard@gmail.com or visit www.pveistoohard.com and leave us a message.

GM of Pve is too hard