[Darkhaven] lvl 61 Theif Needs a better guild

in Guilds

Posted by: catnipkiller.5429

catnipkiller.5429

The guild i am with does not seem to want to run any Dungeons so i am looking for a new clan. I mostly PvP but i need to get some Dungeons done and dont feel like using pugs. My main is called Krustymilkshake i have vent as ts.

Attachments:

in Guilds

Posted by: Exo Wanted.4816

Exo Wanted.4816

Hey! If you’re willing to transfer to Isle of Janthir, Id Tap That [TaCo] might be the guild you’re looking for! We’re a newly made guild that explores every aspect of the game! If you have any questions please send me a PM IG or a mail here!

- Donfiore

in Guilds

Posted by: catnipkiller.5429

catnipkiller.5429

I am lvl 71 now me and my friend are still looking for a guild he is lvl 75 we both will be lvl 80 soon and we both pvp but want to start doing 5 mans for gear.

in Guilds

Posted by: Mwari.8016

Mwari.8016

Feel free to check out Disarray, on Anvil Rock. We are a PvX guild that you can find running Dungeons WvW and Dynamic Events regularly. Hopefully soon we will have a night a week of sPvP (that may at some point move to tPvP).

We are very low key, and every event we do is optional. We utilize Ventrilo whenever grouping for any event (as well as just hanging out while in game to a lesser extent).

If you have any questions about Disarray, feel free to PM me any questions, or visit our site at http://www.disarrayguild.com.

Hope to talk to you soon!

in Guilds

Posted by: Arazin.4861

Arazin.4861

Hello There!

We have a few lvl 80s that run dungeons at night(EST,CST,MST) it can get kind of late on EST though!

If you are willing to change servers we would love to have you at Nocturnal Indulgence. We offer mumble, consistently updated website, friendly people who are interested in playing all aspects of the game.

I know you are looking to run dungeons at the moment, but we would love to have you for our sPvP as well

You can apply and find more about us here at www.indulgeatnight.com. I hope to see you in game!

In game you can find us:
Astrid Gunnhilder – GL
Roryl – First Officer

Thanks!

Guild Leader
Nocturnal Indulgence [NOX]
www.indulgeatnight.com