Death Becomes Us[ZomB] on Yak's Bend:Adult

in Guilds

Posted by: Basher Barbie.4961

Basher Barbie.4961

We are looking for primarily pve, wvwvw and some casual/laughable pvp players to join our guild on the Yak’s Bend server. We are a fun group of people who report to our real lives and families before the game, but we are also highly involved in the game when time permits. Life gets in the way, gaming comes second, but it’s a really close second!

Our goals are mostly leveling up, having fun doing dungeons, fractals and helping each other with getting monthly goals and personal story lines. Guild size: 73 casual and as well as actively casual members. We have 10-20 members on during peak hours and we are hoping to grow.

We ask that you be at least 21+ years in age to join. Though we require that you be an adult member, we aren’t stuffy or too mature to joke and have some good laughs. A sense of humor is also a mandatory requirement. We are a quirky, funny and helpful group of people. We have a good variety of very experienced players who are more than willing to help out new players.

Private message me or email me in game if you have questions or want to join us. You are not required to join or website to join the guild. Messaging me in game is probably the easiest way to have a conversation about joining. You may also contact the 3 other guild leaders for an invite: Karmic Paradigm, Nonexistent and Pudding Stones.

Check out our website and forum to get more information:http://deathbecomesusgw2.enjin.com/
Our guild website is there to serve as a requirement for placing guild ads on several sights, however, it’s not used very often and it’s not a requirement for joining the guild.

Guild Leader for Death Becomes Us [ZomB]
IGN: Basher Barbie

(edited by Basher Barbie.4961)

in Guilds

Posted by: Noyb Dood.4021

Noyb Dood.4021

/Bump for a great group of people!

in Guilds

Basher Barbie.4961

Yay! Thanks for the endorsement! You are a great add yourself! Glad you like us! We should also mention that we are parent friendly!

in Guilds

Basher Barbie.4961

To answer a couple of commonly asked questions . . . .

Our guild website is there to serve as a requirement for placing guild ads on several sights, however, it’s not used very often and it’s not a requirement for joining the guild.

Guild size: 61 casual and as well as actively casual members. We have 10-20 members on during peak hours and we are hoping to grow.

in Guilds

Basher Barbie.4961

I added the other guild leaders you can contact for an invite; Karmic Paradigm, Nonexistent and Pudding Stones.

in Guilds

Basher Barbie.4961

I’m finding some really great solid players on this forum. Thanks for joining us! We are always looking for more friendly people.

in Guilds

Posted by: Jaden.9072

Jaden.9072

invite, im in DH but willing to xfer, 80 thief, 80 guard, both with full exo and ascended gears. and im white

Party on, television off.

in Guilds

Basher Barbie.4961

Thanks Jaden, invite sent. We have 72 members total with 10-20 people on at a time. Since we are casual we have about 20 members on hiatus playing WoW (they come back every time, they did this in gw1 also)

in Guilds

Basher Barbie.4961

Weekly bump. Come check us out!

in Guilds

Basher Barbie.4961

73 very nice and helpful members. Come join us if we sound like the right fit!

in Guilds

Posted by: lue.2754

lue.2754

Interested here, I just started getting back into gw2 with newest patch. Recently got 80, and now I am looking for a active guild before guild merit system is in.

in Guilds

Posted by: lue.2754

lue.2754

Also, It seems I should have included my age and a little background. I am 22, 23 in a few months. I am a full time student, who plays games in spare time.

in Guilds

Basher Barbie.4961

Invite sent! Thanks for joining us!