Deleted

Deleted

in Guilds

Posted by: clovik.3059

clovik.3059

With the size and scope of this guild idea, we are looking for members who want to take up leadership roles, as well as help build the guild from the ground up. I have known Mythdren for 7 years now, in fact been married to him for 3, and I can say that his dedication, as well as the dedication of leadership body has always been 110%.

We look forward to seeing new faces, and starting this new experience together.

Deleted

in Guilds

Posted by: ChefSauron.8529

ChefSauron.8529

Bump for a great guild

(edited by ChefSauron.8529)

Deleted

in Guilds

Posted by: Morbyd.3761

Morbyd.3761

Application submitted.

Hope you’ll have me.

[Yay]

Deleted

in Guilds

Posted by: xxNACx.3820

xxNACx.3820

hit me up on DR

Deleted

in Guilds

Posted by: Morbyd.3761

Morbyd.3761

The way the guild is structured, is really awesome. As the guild grows, there will be more and more houses (sub-guilds) that can cater to the specific interests of everyone and also allow for more tightly knit groups within. Because of this, no matter how big we get, you’ll never get lost in the crowd. Mythdren has also created a pretty sweet site for the guild with a forum. The potential for this guild is huge; and remember, anyone is welcome.

If you’re interested in aligning with us, just apply on the site: http://mythdren.enjin.com/recruitment

[Yay]

Deleted

in Guilds

Posted by: Mythdren.2475

Mythdren.2475

Well said Morbyd, we are honored to have you!

“Honor, Respect, Loyalty, Patience” These virtues are the very foundation of Mythdren.

Deleted

in Guilds

Posted by: clovik.3059

clovik.3059

We have gained some great members, and are looking for more to join our ranks. If you are looking for a community to grow and build strong friendships, this is the place. As Morbyd said, “Because of this, no matter how big we get, you’ll never get lost in the crowd.” And that is what Mythdren is all about.

Deleted

in Guilds

Posted by: AxtionBastrd.9038

AxtionBastrd.9038

This guild is still kinda small, but it does have great members. And I do see great potential for the guild once we get a decent chunk of active players.

Deleted

in Guilds

Posted by: Seph.5042

Seph.5042

Hey guys seph here were lookin for active players and that means anyone and everyone for any part of gw2. I am online all the time and always looking for people to play with. Need a dungeon group? chances are i do to. Wanna do spvp? I LOVE spvp. Wanna wvw i solo and group roam in wvwvw all the time, its my favorite thing to do in gw2. The point im trying to make is don’t be afraid to come check us out no matter what your into. Remember this is a kingdom its a big a idea if u want to be part of something bigger apply now