[Desolation] Mature friendly guild?

in Guilds

Posted by: THFourteen.4137

THFourteen.4137

Bit late to the Guild Wars 2 party, and there aren’t an awful lot of people online regularly it would seem!

I’d quite like to join a guild for mainly PvE stuff and guild chat – i’ve never really been into PvP in games, although i’m willing to give it a go!

At the age of 32 i’m no longer able to dedicate 8 hours at a stretch to an MMO – life gets in the way you know how it is – but i usually get in a couple of hours some weeknights (UK time) and various time at the weekend)

Any options out there with active players?

in Guilds

Posted by: Esya.3427

Esya.3427

Sounds like our guild could be a great fit for you. We (Modern Family) are a medium sized guild on Desolation with about 30 members so that everyone knows eachother. We focus mainly on the PvE side of the game and our guild chat is crazy. We have weekly WvW nights, guild mission runs and dungeon nights of which none are mandatory to attent. Outside those a lot of dungeon runs are done when people feel like doing them. We also have a monthly social event where we boost your karma jugs, take screenshots and do a fun activity.

You can find more information on our website.

Feel free to contact me here or in game on Esya.3427 in case you have more questions or are interested.

in Guilds

Posted by: Bry.8140

Bry.8140

Hi THFourteen,

Have a read of my recruitment thread and if it sounds of interest to you then please leave a reply/drop me a PM or contact myself of Djekka ingame for an invite mate

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Froody-FRDY-recruiting-Desolation/first#post2128468

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Bry/Braetakk