Ehmry Bay - Looking for a larger guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Drahkken.1973

Drahkken.1973

I am looking for a mature, growing guild for my wife and me. We’re fairly new to the game and I play more than she does. Highest toon for me is a 60 guardian.

If you have spots open or simply wish more information, reply here or reach out to Brottigan in-game.

Thanks!

in Guilds

Posted by: Sengster.4809

Sengster.4809

Hi Drahkken,

We are looking for more members to join our small but growing guild. Capitalizing on our first guild bounty unlocked, we would be happy to have you with our hunt and subsequently, if you find us fun to hang out with, strive together to unlock the upcoming guild trek mission.

We are a adult guild who don’t impose compulsory attendance for our planned events. We plan to keep members bonded when they join us but feel free to accomplish what u set out to do if it coincide we those events.

We are active in dungeons, dragon hunts and temple runs. Wvw wise, semi dormant while waiting for wvw patch.

Pm Chaospheres, Jerry Da Great, SMLJName or mixiu for invite. (else I will invite u ASAP when I’m back.)

in Guilds

Posted by: WynterRaven.7208

WynterRaven.7208

Hiya, we have a small guild on the Ehmry Bay server which we are slowly building up. We have a few couples in our guild, including my husband and myself but of course we have others with us as well. We all share an interest in PvE and have started branching out to dungeons as well.

We have voice chat for dungeons and a website to keep in contact with everyone. Most of us are levelling up various alts and we are at all different levels. Some of our members are on different servers and some from different countries. The main body of our guild are from an oceanic time zone but we still manage to see guild mates online where ever they are from and keep in regular contact.

Our main focus is gathering a small group of down to earth players and creating a friendship with all. We will still be building towards guild challenges etc, it just may take us a little longer than a large guild to get there!

Please feel free to contact me in-game for a chat about our guild and the possibility of joining us. Hope to hear from you soon.

WynterRaven