Elementalist in need of home

in Guilds

Posted by: Homeless.8095

Homeless.8095

Level 80 elementalist looking for a home. I play a couple of hours most nights (East coast North American time) and a little more on the weekends. I have soloed all of the way to 80 with the exception of one dungeon run that was less than spectacular. I would like to do more dungeons and I do enjoy wvw. Currently on Sanctum of Rall but due to the massive influx of players recently, it takes too long to be able to play in the wvw realms. Would be willing to transfer to a less populated server in order to be able to actually play.

(edited by Homeless.8095)

in Guilds

Posted by: RISKorRIOT.4805

RISKorRIOT.4805

Wisdom Is Eternal [WISE] is currently composed of 70-75 people on Crystal Desert. Our guild focuses on PvE/PvP, WvW and dungeon runs. We often have people willing to run dungeons, so farming isn’t an issue! We always keep 10% Magic Find as a guild boost on as well.

We are a primarily NA guild. Also we have a lot of West Coast people. So I don’t know how that would go with your East Coast schedule. Yet we do have a handful of East coast people as well.

We are a part of an alliance to promote a larger WvW experience and are working on weekly WvW events. We have a commander title in our guild as well as in our alliance(s), so forming large zergs is something we are very capable of. If you’re into that kind of thing, of course.

Our guild has a private TeamSpeak3 channel along with an alliance Teamspeak3 that we use constantly. We do love to chit chat and we are always looking for new members, so don’t be shy!

If you’d like to join our guild, please contact Will or Dani on the forums, or in game at:

Will (Sageleaf Palethorn)
xelray.6438

Dani (Danico Fate)
marchmoth.9643

(edited by RISKorRIOT.4805)

in Guilds

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

If anything in this post catches your eye, give me a shout. Level 80 Ele here too

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Dark-A-WvW-and-Dungeon-focused-guild-on-Devona-s-Rest/first#post485782

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in Guilds

Posted by: Xavier.2356

Xavier.2356

Hi there Homeless! I am currently running a friends and family guild that sounds like it might suit you. We are also EST and we play on Maguuma which has an active WvW scene, but the queues are definitely shorter than servers such as Sanctum.

Check out our bio below and let me know if you are interested.

Home World: Maguuma
Guild Name: Heroic Heroes of Heroism [HHH]
Focus: PvE and PvP (mostly WvW)

VoIP: Ventrillo

Prime time: 8 PM – 12 AM Eastern, and anytime on weekends

Our guild has one rule: thou shall not be a prick.

Heroic Heroes of Heroism was founded by several friends who have known each other, and have gamed together for well over 10 years. As adults, at this point in our lives many of us have full time jobs, significant others, and / or children of our own. While our personal lives and entanglements may take up much of our time and attention, there still remains at least one constant: we love to game together and interact with like minded people!

We wanted to create a Guild Wars 2 guild where all kinds of great and friendly players could pool together to enhance their gaming experience, regardless of whether your schedule is busy or flexible. A place where all players involved felt like they were a part of a meaningful community of great people. Above all else, we just want to PLAY and have a great time doing it! We do not have any mandatory events which require you to commit regular play time, but we highly encourage our members to organize optional nights and activities as long as your fellow players in the guild are kept in mind.

If you want to join a group of mature, open minded, and at times hilariously demented people (in a non-murderous kind of way), then we would love to have you on-board to take this ride with HHH. Hell, we’ll even cater to anti-social cat lovers!

Please feel free to contact us via in game mail, whisper, or a PM on the forums.

Dr Higgs Boson/Xavier.2356

in Guilds

Posted by: BobbyK.9730

BobbyK.9730

Yak’s Bend is just the place to be for you then. Here is our guild info…

Home World: Yak’s Bend
Guild Name: Death Enforcement Agency [DEA]
Voice Chat: http://www.raidcall.com
Focus: Mainly PVE, some PVP, guild events
Ages 18+

The guild abides by two simple rules.
1) Respect others.
2) Represent the guild.

DEA on Yak’s Bend is a very active, casual guild that was made for players who enjoy grouping up and playing the game with other people a majority of the time.

We have almost 200 members, half of them log in every day, and a lot of them are friends and family. Guild events are at least once a week in which we get in groups and do entire zones, but none are mandatory.

We are mainly PVE, but there are some who pvp and we have members of all levels. Whether you’re looking to level, do events, find world bosses, run dungeons, or pvp, we do it all and we have fun doing it.

Our guild has unlocked the guild bank, treasure trove, guild emblem, guild armorer and weapon smith, and all the pve buffs and banners.

We use Raidcall for voice chat, it’s super easy to set up and get chatting.

You can contact me in-game or you can register and apply on our website.

Guild Website: http://deathenforcementagency.enjin.com/

In-Game Contact: Rowdyrowdy / BobbyK.9730

in Guilds

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Hey! We do dungeons and WvWvW! (and tPvP). We’re a medium sized guild. Our website speaks for itself, so check it out: http://www.obeythelime.com

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Llyrx.3497

Llyrx.3497

Hi Homeless,
Heavenly Apocalyptic Horizon on DarkHaven would be happy to take you, We are a new guild and looking to grow fast and strong as a team.
Check us out on these links:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Heavenly-Apocalyptic-Horizon-HAH-is-recruiting-in-darkhaven/first#post471073
and on:
http://heavenlyapocalyptichorizon.enjin.com/
Feel free to contact me on either of those or via PM on the forums here. Hope you find the right guild for you in any case.
- Llyrx

Kiridono – GL of RE
Overseer of NEO Alliance -www.NeverEndingOdds.com

in Guilds

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

Side Effect [SE] is looking for WvW oriented players. We also have members that does dungeons also. We are located in Darkhaven and is currently helping the server in its WvW. If you like to run with a bunch of guildies, you should try our guild out.

My in game name is Prosecute, you can also message Slight Werk or Young Kimbo.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

Heya Homeless,

Jaded[Jade] on Darkhaven is recruiting active, friendly, and mature members. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have active forums and a vent server which we mostly use for dungeon runs and WvW/sPvP. We’re a laid back, easy going bunch.

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:

- Friendly Guildies
- Dungeon parties
- Light PvP, both WvW and Structured
- An abnormal love for Quaggans

Jaded is mostly comprised of members between the ages of 18 and 81.
We are most active during North American evenings, mostly East coasters with a current average online between 20-30 players out of 80’ish members.

Take a gander over at our forums over at:
http://jaded.boards.net/

If we sound like the right home for you, introduce yourself at our forums, contact some of us in-game through whispers and/or the in-game mail system. We’ll get back to you asap to answer any questions you may have.

Guild Co-Leader – Vecuu Raine
Guild Co-Leader – Raelin Flameseeker
Guild Treasurer – Shira Nolar

Cheers!