Experienced Player Looking for Guild

in Guilds

Posted by: Sevtroi.1684

Sevtroi.1684

Hi Everyone -

I’m an experienced gamer and GW2 player looking for a guild. I love this game and have been actively playing it since release, but unfortunately havent developed many friendships and most of the people I used to play with have quit.

Looking for a guild, on any high pop server, that prefers to specialize in PvE, WvW, or SPvP! I really love all aspects of this game and primarily play my 80 Mesmer and elementalist. But in general, I’m looking for people to run fractals, dungeons, an WvW with. The occasional paid tournament doesn’t hurt as well

As far as server – I’m currently on Darkhaven and really enjoy it because it’s high population and we’ve been rocking in W3 – but willing to transfer anywhere US side.

A little about me…Been playing MMO’s for the better part of 15 years, Mostly between Everquest, DAoC, and WoW. Dark ages of Camelot was the main reason why I picked up Guild Wars 2 and haven’t looked back since! While on WoW I raided in a top 200 and also reached gladiator during season 1 of arena pvp So I’m a big PvP and PvE fan.

Please feel free to PM me or message/mail me in game. My character’s name is: Magenta.

tl:dr I would like some friends who play GW2, who happen to be good at playing the game as well

Thanks for reading!

(edited by Sevtroi.1684)

in Guilds

Posted by: Mythdren.2475

Mythdren.2475

Heya!! wish you luck man in finding a great home!!

“Honor, Respect, Loyalty, Patience” These virtues are the very foundation of Mythdren.

in Guilds

Posted by: Dragon Relic.8216

Dragon Relic.8216

Hey Magenta, check us out we are on Darkhaven and we have a small guild. We have all become pretty close and know each other very well. If interested contact Seth Lunenoir or PM here on the forums. Either way I hope you find what you’re looking for! Have a good evening

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/Darkhaven-DRNK-is-Recruiting-PvE-WvW-sPvP/first#post1488718

in Guilds

Posted by: bobomonkey.3685

bobomonkey.3685

Hey Sevtroi!

We’ve got a Small/Medium sized guild on Darkhaven called Order of Shadows that is an 18+ guild mostly comprised of family and friends, making it a very tight knit community that thrives on helping each other out and enjoying the game together. We’d be more than happy to welcome you to our group as well!

While we mostly focus on PvE, we do run events every week, everything from wvw, dungeons, fractals and once guild missions are in we’ll be scheduling those as well. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in check us out at http://www.orderofshadows.net and you can also PM either here or in game if you have any questions for me as well. We have a vent server that we use when we do events together, and even sometimes when we’re just playing.

As far as our server goes it’s fairly well populated in PvE and we’ve won the last three WvW matchups we’ve had as well. We’re also ranked within the top 15 WvW servers the last time I checked.

I really hope you’ll check us out and think about joining us!

I hope to hear from you soon, and if not I hope you find a great guild to call home!

-Bobomonkey

in Guilds

Posted by: Sevtroi.1684

Sevtroi.1684

Thanks for all of the replies and PMs

Absolutely interested in finding a group to PvE or PvP with…will follow up with everyone individually!

in Guilds

Posted by: Roman Legionary.6715

Roman Legionary.6715

Hello Sevtroi,
Fringe Of Sanity [FoS] is an eight year guild from Guild Wars 1, with 14 loyal members who have been with the guild for 5-7 years. Over the years six different guilds had merged into FoS. FoS is a republic, decisions are made by majority of voters. We currently are located on Gates of Madness and house 130 players. Our guild upgrades are maxed and we have saved up 222,000 ( and rising) influence points. As old Gw1 players we knew that we would need Guild Influence points at some point and the time has arrived with guild missions. We currently run a (34 man and growing) non-repping dungeon guild that is a sister guild of fos with players from Darkhaven, Eredon Terace , Fort Aspenwood,Gates of Madness, Isle of Janithor, Kaineng, Stormbluff Isle to name a few. We have ventrilo and encourage all players to use it. We are looking for experienced or new players to play with in all aspects of the game.
I hope to see you with us!

in Guilds

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Hey Sev, I sent you a PM!

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood

in Guilds

Posted by: KingslayerKeebs.9382

KingslayerKeebs.9382

Hey there Sev,

Im going to shoot you a PM with more info. Do not hesitate to contact me via PM if you have any questions. Thanks.

~Friskosmash

Friskosmash | 80 Warrior | [MF] Malum Factum
www.malumfactum.com
Yak’s Bend

in Guilds

Posted by: NorthStar.3798

NorthStar.3798

Hello!

We are on Sanctum of Rall server and we are very active and friendly semi-hard core guild that focus mostly on WvW and PvE.

Our guild information is below:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/guilds/VENGEANCE-Sanctum-of-Rall-Recruiting/first#post1488323

Guild:Vengeance
Tag: [VNG]
Focus: Casual and Semi – Hardcore
Time Zone: Mostly EST and PST
VOIP – Mumble

If you have any questions please PM me here or in the game!

[VNG]Northstar
www.VengeanceClan.com
Sanctum of Rall

in Guilds

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Hello, Sevtroi! Dissentient sounds perfect for you because you get a balance of game play from a very active group. We’re a WvW focused PvX guild which means we do a bit of everything and a lot of WvW. We’re located on Tarnished Coast, a tier 2 WvW server. Here’s our recruitment info for more details about DIS and TC:

Do you enjoy WvW but can’t find a large dedicated group to play with? Have you been looking for more tactics in WvW than just zerging? Are you looking for a group of people to join you in your quest for Legendaries, dungeon gear and Fractals? We are the synthesis. Dissentient or [DIS] is a tight-knit PvX community that focuses on advanced tactics and large-scale Organization in WvW and dungeon running. We pride ourselves on having a great competitive WvW experience while keeping a warm, friendly and helpful atmosphere. Whether you’re looking for active, organized and advanced WvW, an active dungeon running community or a group of friends, Dissentient is the answer.

Dissentient is on Tarnished Coast. Why did we choose Tarnished Coast as our home server? TC is known for three things: Having an active, mature and friendly community, roleplaying (outside of WvW), and never giving up even if we’re in dead last in WvW. A steadfast competitive experience where PvP and PvE can meet gracefully. This is exactly what we want to emulate at Dissentient. In WvW, we have made a name for ourselves and now we are looking to expand our influence.

[DIS] Offers:
> 320+ Active Members (and growing)
> Mature Community, Avg age: 22-36 (No age requirement to join)
> Tarnished Coast is a Tier 2 WvW Server (Not too hardcore but very competitive)
> Heavy coverage during all NA Prime times
> Dedicated (and snazzy) website at http://dissentient.org
> Dedicated and active Guild Forum with private PvP Discussions
> Dedicated Guild Channel in TC’s 10,000 slot Server-wide Mumble (hosted by [DIS])
> Dedicated WvW Commanders and Advanced Tactics
> WvW focused Guild, most members WvW every day
> Daily Guild Events listed at http://events.dissentient.org
> Daily Guild WvW Pushes
> Daily Dungeon Runs
> 25+ Legendaries
> 17+ Commanders

If you have any questions, please visit http://faq.dissentient.org as it tells you everything you could possibly want to know about Dissentient. If you would like to register to join Dissentient, please visit http://join.dissentient.org. Feel free to contact us by posting here or by sending mail/whisper our WvW Officers: Rhyme (OutspokenAardvark.9781) and Ruq Aluna (Ruq.5396) or our Guild Leader: Zeegarl (Zee.7498). Hope to see you in game and on the battlefield!

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Sous.5164

Sous.5164

SCORN is a mature guild of new and old friends that enjoy all aspects of GW2 on Fort Aspenwood. If you think this may fit your style, look us up or apply at www.scornguild.com.

My in game name is Gaudrik.

in Guilds

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

Hi Sevtroi!

If you are open to transferring servers, I’d like to invite you to check out Cynical, our website is http://cynical-gw2.guildlaunch.com.

We are a semi-casual PVX, EST, NA Guild of approx. 160+ players on the Tarnished Coast server. On a normal night during primetime, we have approx. 50+ guild members on. We are all working class adults, and we do not recruit members below the age of 18. We regularly schedule WvW Events throughout the week, as well as PvE and Spvp as well.

WvWvW Focus:
Cynical runs both offensive and defensive teams in WvWvW, as well as “Strike teams” to capture supply camps and kill yaks. We also have scouts who roam the map and gather intel and call targets. All our teams have the ability to gather together to also form a small guild zerg to take larger objectives, or run independently. This allows our guild to cater to those who prefer “zergs”, and also to those who prefer the small party feeling.

WHAT WE OFFER:
*A Guild Event every single night!
*Structured PVE Events, Questing Groups, and Dungeon Groups
*Structured WvWvW and SPvP Groups
*5 Commanders (who also command in PvE)
*Saturday Story Mode Dungeon Run Groups
*Special Holiday Events & Contests
*Late night (EST) Dungeon/Fractal Run Groups
*Dedicated nights to all aspects of the game; PvE, SPvP, and Wv3
*Dedicated Officer roles for each aspect of GW2; WvWvW, SPvP, and PvE
*Fully Functional Guild website with calendar, private messaging, dedicated forums, and more!
*Voice chat server is Mumble with tons of slots
*Inter-guild crafting
*A fun and friendly community of mmorpg veterans
*Guild Mentoring Program
*Guild Contests, Prizes and events, and Raffles
*Full Guild Bank and Guild Buffs & Perks

WHAT WE ASK OF OUR MEMBERS:
*Members must be over the age of 18 years old, as we are an adult guild.
*Members will not represent any guild other than Cynical, as we believe this takes away from the “community” feeling (personal gbank access excluded)
*Members must use Mumble voice chat during Guild Events or Groups (being able to talk is neccessary)
*Members agree to log on to the guild website at least once every other week to keep up to date with guild news and events. Members who do not log on after one month will be removed from Guild. We are looking for members who participate in the community, not lurkers!
*Members who are absent for more than a month with no post on our forums will be removed from guild, in order to keep the guild active
*Members must treat one another with respect and dignity, refrain from making racist or sexist remarks, and remember that when dealing with other guild members, real life takes precedence over game time.
*Above all else, we ask each guild member to have fun!!

I’ve added you to friends, and I’ll try to contact you in game to see if we are a good fit for you. You can reach me in game as Sinner, via these forums, or feel free to apply to Cynical by clicking HERE

Best of luck in your search for a guild!

Sinner

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in Guilds

Posted by: Sharess.3047

Sharess.3047

Hey Sevtroi, I sent you a private Message in regards to Tribe [TRB] reopening our recruitment on Jade Quarry. We use Mumble (not Ventrilo) and are very active/helpful.

I will also try to reach you ingame. Hope to hear back from you and best of luck in your search.

~ David

http://www.Tribegaming.com
Tribe [TRB] – Now Recruiting.

in Guilds

Posted by: Jaskra.6940

Jaskra.6940

I Wanna Be a Super Villain [EVIL] might just be the guild for you! We’re looking for active new members such as yourself! =D

Here is a little about us:

We’re a adult PvX guild that has a large community that is active 24/7 (usually 15-25 players at all hours) and are comprised of players from the USA, CAN, AUS, NZ, and other oceanic areas. =) There is typically a core group of players, amongst the large throng, that are always online. There is always chatter and friendly banter available; as well as, active gameplay with guildies. We regularly participate in group events like the MAW in Wayfarer Foothills, which has become a guild favorite for leveling; as well as, dungeons and the Elder dragons (high lvl open world raids). We’re looking forward to participating in the new Guild Mission system!

The primary objective of the guild is to play and chat with our fellow guildies by exploring the maps, questing, defeating dungeons, completing challenging jumping puzzles, and participating in WvW. We are a Level 5 guild, this means maxed out guild upgrades, who regularly keep up guild boots for our guild mates. These boosts include: +5% EXP, +10% Magic Find, +15% Karma, +10 Gathering Bonus. Through grouping and playing together we have and will continue to accrue influence to maintain boosts and future upgrades that benefit all members. We’re trying to take over the world, one innocent bystander at a time. We would look forward to playing with you in the game!

We have a active website and TeamSpeak 3 server available as well. =)The purpose for this website is to have a place outside of game for guild communication and where players can share information. The website is regularly updated with guild news and the banner typically changes monthly depending on the holiday. You can see our current upgrade and boost list on our website, via screenshots. =)

If you would like to talk to me personally please contact me, the co-guild leader, or one of our officers in game:

Server: Blackgate
Character: Jaskra Ryonative [Guild Leader]
ID: Jaskra.6940

Other Contacts:
nideovinja.2543 [Co-Guild Leader]
Laurel McFang.7159 [Officer]
Callia.1384 [Officer]
archilles.3185 [Officer]

Jaskra Ryonative ~ Mesmer
Meredith Nic Éssus ~ Necromancer
[Blackgate]